*^~Boofaloos Diary Thread~^* Day 1 going well!!

Am feeling a lot better health wise. My pains have finally gone and i managed to nap a bit this afternoon and catch up on some much needed sleep.

CD has gone fine - Have SS without cheating. Not been hungry at all today. Only had 2 packs so far but am having a muffin later on.
Tested today and am very slightly in ketosis. I need to keep up this effort so I can get deeper into ketosis and burn the fat.
I will weigh myself tomorrow but know already I have stayed the same as last week.
I am a bit fed up about that but I have got what i deserved as I knew I would!
Was hoping i'd be 11st 7lbs by the time i visited my counsellor on wednesday and i think i would have been if i hadnt cheated - have to keep remembering things like this so it puts me off cheating again. It is definately working too - I so want to get into the elevens properly and not just hover on the border!

Put some more photos on. One is where i'm pregnant with my youngest son. The other is a recent one. To me I still look huge on the recent one - I want to look a lot better than i do at the moment so i need to keep going!!!!

Attachments

• DSCF0014.JPG
    DSCF0014.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCF0073.JPG
    DSCF0073.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 81
You do not look huge at all!! I am going to slap your wrists for that comment, take a good long look at yourself and you will see what I mean!!

LOL. probably didnt express myself that well!! I know it's a big improvment on when i started but i still have a long way to go. This picture reminds me of this!
I have started getting a bit complacent - especially since reaching a size 16. I have felt 'normal' for the first time in ages and CD has been relaxed a bit and I have nibbled.

However looking at this picture it reminds me that although i have done well I still have a long way to go - so no more complacency just SSing until bonfire night!!!!

Today has been busy but good. Have stuck to SSing and have felt fine - no hunger but have a headache now. :(
I know why though - I have done a lot of driving today and didnt want to keep stopping for the toilet so only had a litre until 3.30pm today. Have been drinking non stop since though and it has helped.

Have had a chocolate tetra. mid morning
Spicy tomato soup for tea
Hot toffee and walnut just now.

Had a bit of a lovely moment today - I was going horse riding so put my jodphurs on. As you'll know they arent the most flattering of things but my DH said 'Hey skinny you off riding?' as i walked past him.
I looked at him and said 'i'm hardly skinny' and he said 'they look a lot better on you than they ever have!!' What a result!!!! YAY :D

Yey, what a day,well done x x x

Well done. You are being so positive.

I noticied you were talking about vacuum cleaners on another thread. About 4 years ago i got a Dyson and not the dearest one. it is marvellous and have not had any bother with it. it was my ambition for years to have one but alwasy thought they were too dear but i got one and have never regretted it.
irene xx

Thanks Vicky!!

HI Irene!! Thats good to hear about the dyson. I bought a really cheap one from asda as a put me on but I think i will take the plunge and buy a dyson as soon as i can afford.
My carpets are cream and are looking terrible at them moment - we have a dog and cats so they have pet hairs all over them. The vac i have at the moment just cant cope!!!
Thanks again. :)

Put some more photos on. One is where i'm pregnant with my youngest son. The other is a recent one. To me I still look huge on the recent one - I want to look a lot better than i do at the moment so i need to keep going!!!!
Attached Thumbnails

Hi Helen,

I think your photos are fab and it would be lovely if you copy and pasted them onto the thread of inspiration.

Well done!!!

Thanks mini - Have posted them on the gallery.

Have been avoiding writing an update. I have been nibbling again.

I went out on Saturday and forgot all my packs. i managed to 4pm with just drinking water but I was starving and with no prospect of getting home until 10pm ish i ate rubbish!!
I didnt eat a lot but felt sooo guilty i decided to just pack it all in!! Sunday i nibbled on stuff all day, I had basically decided that enough was enough and that i was going to eat whatever i liked and not do CD anymore.
I went to Church as usual and a lady who I dont really talk to pulled me over to one side. She got hold of my arm and with tears in her eyes said ' I am so proud of you - you look amazing!!'
To say I was taken aback would be an understatement!! We chatted and it turns out she has been watching me for a while. Apparently since i've lost weight I appear happier and calmer with my children. It's quite a scary thought to think someone has been watching me and can notice a difference in my personality!!!
Anyway -I'm back on track today. I know i'll still have ups and downs, theres a lot going on at the moment and for me to say I wont emotionally eat ever again is just not true. However I will keep going until i make it!!

Hiya Helen, have just sent you a PM, looked for you this morning but couldnt find you!!

I have ultimate faith that you will keep going, you are looking really fab x

Just aim for bonfire night, its what is keeping me going!

x

We have been nibbling together then Helen.

Maybe the lady in the Church was there as a timely reminder (or a kick up the jacksey) to get you back on track?

Come one we CAN do this!

Wow what fantastic timing!!! Bless her! God moves in mysterious ways eh? lol

Sooo glad you're back on track cos you've done sooooo well!!! And are looking amazing - but you can look even more amazing with a little bit more weight loss.....

Good luck sweetie...

Thanks everyone.

Vicky - It was nice to see you today. I found the locksmith and it only cost me £2. Bargain!!!!!

Flopster - Hiya. Definately a kick up the backside!!! Have been sabotaging myself and it's gotta stop. Am back on track and focussed. How are you doing? Are things sorted with your order? Keep your eye on bonfire night. We can do this - keep going!!!!

karen - LOL. :D Thanks for the compliment. Feel good but you're right just imagin how good i'll feel with the rest of my weight gone. It's only 2 stone - so what am I messing about at!!!!
Hope you are well? Are you back at goal yet?

karen - LOL. :D Thanks for the compliment. Feel good but you're right just imagin how good i'll feel with the rest of my weight gone. It's only 2 stone - so what am I messing about at!!!!
Hope you are well? Are you back at goal yet?

Hi hun,

I've lost 7lbs in the last two days :D :D :D :D

Another 10 to go before i reach my target.... not long to go now! On day 3 of SS and i'm just waiting for ketosis to set in cos i've been starving lol! Hopefully it will be hear tomorrow!!

Yes that last two stone will make all the difference!! Even 10 pounds over target feels enormous in comparison to being at goal....

Stick with it it's soooooooooo worth it...

I've just had a pizza leaflet shoved thru my door and am salivating over kebabs mmmmmmmmmm

Hey Chicken- just replied on the horsey thread. You just need to follow my lead now and get yourself a neddy. We can be new horsey owners together!!!!

So today has gone well. Feel back on track and raring to go again.

Have had 2 litres of water so far and all my packs.
Hot chocolate
Oriental soup
frozen banana tetra.

Gonna drink another litre before bed. to make 3 litres.
Havent been on the scales for a couple of days - i'm too scared to see the outcome. Have no idea how much i weigh but think i'm back in the twelves again. :(
Going to see my counsellor tomorrow but might not get weighed - think it will throw me off track if i do.

I am a lot busier now which is helping my diet in one way. i have a lot to think about and my mind isnt on food. That is really good for me in a way but I am almost losing my focus by not thinking about food all the time. Strange i know and i need to explore this a bit more.

Helen

Make sure you get weighed tomorrow otherwise you will lose your way..... Getting weighed always draws a line in the sand, leaving it up in the air will give you more opportunity to be naughty next week.

Be brave girlfriend, you may even be pleasantly surprised!!

Helen

Make sure you get weighed tomorrow otherwise you will lose your way..... Getting weighed always draws a line in the sand, leaving it up in the air will give you more opportunity to be naughty next week.

Fab advice, definately do it, it gives you an aim, text me and let me know how you do x

Helen

Helen, for fear of making you feel ganged up on, I agree with Helen and Vicky - you MUST get on the scales.

OK OK. LOL :D Am off to my CDC in a minute and will get weighed. Feels physically sick at the thought though - have been to ASDA today and bought a tracksuit as they dont weigh as much as jeans - How desperate is that :D lol

Will let you know how I do. :)

Back