Total Solution Boof's shrinking diary.

Had a strawberry and banana shake for brekkie and a litre of water. Just had a ham and mushroom soup. Feeling ok. Hungry but ok. In also very tired, can't decide if that's just cos I had a late night or the diet. Either way it doesn't matter cos I can have a nap with it being Saturday.

Weekends are a piece of cake if you can sleep through em ;) well done for getting back on it straight away and for allowing yourself to live your life as well as dieting! Xx

I'm struggling ladies :-( done 100% today but it's the first day after a few slip ups. I'm hungry and grumpy. I want cake and lots of it. My brain doesn't care that I'm over weight...it just wants to eat. I'm going to drink more but think it'll be a very early night for me.

Just do a mental reset and continue on Boof. The trick is to just get back on with it despite slip ups. You can do this.

Thanks angel and you're right. I think I need a new goal to work towards too.

I've decided my mini goal is to get under 16st by the end of May. I can do it if I stick to it without eating carbs!! I need to push on through the hunger again and get into ketosis. I'm working for the next 3 days which is good cos I'll be busy. It's a perfect time to suck it up and stop nibbling!!
The next BIG thing is my friends hen do on 19th June, it's a whole weekend and I want to be well into the 15s by then so I can limit any damage :)

come on boof....stay focused!!!

Uh oh 2 packs down already and it's only 11.30am!!!! Gunna have to drink lots. Been hungry this
Morning - I have chicken for tea tonight though if I get desperate for food. It's better than the carb alternative....lots of bread!!!!
Drinkin water to help fill me up. Is it bedtime yet ;)

We had the same starting weight and have lost the same in our first week! I am sort of living from meal to meal tbh, its not easy but I am desperate to lose a minimum of 2 stones by Jun 26th when I am going on a short holiday with my girlfriends... that is what is keeping me going!

Lots and lots of water Hun.

xx

Where's the holiday Boof? You will make a difference by then if you keep going. X

Hang on in there boof. Try drinking more in the morning & save packs till as late as possible if you can.

Have you tried to splitting the packs in half if you are getting hungry throughout the morning x

So ive been doing a bit better...had a weigh in today though and have stayed the same. Official weigh in is tomorrow so hoping for a miracle!
Today I have had 2 packs and some chicken. drunk 2 litres and 2 cans of coke zero. Doing the same tomorrow. Hopefully this will help me get back into ketosis. I will do this, just going through a bumpy patch at the moment.

I'm a great believer of eating whatever the hell you like to get in to ketosis (as long as it's zero carb obvs haha) so you munch down that chicken and soon you'll be flying in ketosis again :) you can do it!!!! Xx

Well weigh in day.......I've lost.......

1lb

I always look at this if I've lost a pound...

image-3413751490.jpg

It's a step in the right direction :) I was really annoyed I only lost 4lbs in my first week when everyone else was losing like 10, then the next week I lost 6. It can make such a difference one day to the next :) xx

Yep you are all right and im pleased as I thought id stayed the same! 10lb loss in 2 weeks is still fab so im pleased and it has spurred me on.

Today was ok..i had a raspberry porridge for brekkie as I woke up starving. I then had a litre of water and a bar at 11.30. At 1pm I had chicken (it's becoming a bit of a habit :/) I then had a double chocolate bar for tea. Ive had 1 coke zero and another litre of water.

Will have my last litre of water between now and 8pm so im not up weeing all night!!! lol

Ive just got my teeth whitening kit - it has gum shields which you put the bleach in. when they are in you cant eat or drink...its great for the diet :) At the moment im putting them in on the evening for 4 hours...perfect to stop myself thinking about food :)

Back