Boo's back to blog - heck I'm back!

Day 11 and I've done the cardinal sin of weighing myself on my scales this morning - lost nothing, why did I do that??? :confused::confused::confused:

I won't do that again. Its weigh-in this afternoon and if I think about it I should give myself some slack really, maybe its the medicines of been taking for this cold, who knows? All I've achieved is to give myself the raving hump! :(

Still feeling really crappy I actually think I might have flu because I can't really do anything, if I make dinner I have to sit down half way through beause I've got not energy - I've decided to take a vitamin tonic from today so I hope that helps.

Last night I did a curry which was very nice indeedy, I had it with veg and the rest of the Boo family had it with rice, today I've got some stewing steak out and am going to trawl through my recipe books to see what I can make.

Oh well the lesson learnt today is - Don't weight yourself at home it really doesn't do any good whatso ever!:rolleyes:

Laters tayters xxx Boo xxx

hmmm torn between doing the extra easy or the red? really not sure at all, any hoo I guess I will just have to decide.

Also I want to eat 'normal' size bread from a 800g load (wholemeal) so 2 slices would be a healthy extra and syn's, but how many???? :rolleyes:

Boo xx

Hi hun, sorry you're feeling poorly sick... as for the bread, each hexB works out as approx 6 syns, therefore another piece of big bread would be 6 syns. x

Hi Louise

Thanks I'm sure I will feel better soon, hmmm 6 syns for a slice of bread not sure if I want to part with that many for a slice of bread, maybe some days I will do that. Cant wait to go shopping to get some more supplies. xx Boo xx

Day 12 and I can't believe that I actually lost 3 1/2lb and got slimmer of the week! I'm so chuffed :D

I'm back at work and feeling a lot better than I did.

At class last night we had a taster session which incorporated Christmas, I can't believe there's only something like 12 weeks to Christmas! Blimey, I'd better start buying crimbo presents!

Anyhoo back to work, laters, tayters xx Boo xx

Congrats on losing 3 1/2 pounds and SOTW. I will be weighing myself on Sunday and will have to give myself a SOTW reward! The closest slimming world meeting to me is a 3 1/2 hour drive! Good luck for the rest of the week!

Thanks Trixie, blimey you must live in the middle of nowhere!!

Where I live (East London) you just have to pick a day and you'll find a class!

Well, its Sunday and to be honest I might as well right off Saturday as a no go, was ok until the afternoon when I must have had a brain wave and went right off track, never mind, I'm gonna draw a line under it and carry on. Today (Sunday) hasn't been too bad, went out for lunch and a ham salad which was surprisingly nice and not as dull as I thought it would be. Will be back properly on the diet tomorrow although today hasn't been too bad. Would love to lose weight this week too but after yesterday and today and it being star week I can't see it happening. :(

Ms Boo comes back tomorrow night, I've missed her this weekend, even if she does stay in her bedroom most of the time when she is here.

Any hooo what day is this diet wise?? Oh yes Day 14! Today we had Marrocan pork chops with spicy cous, cous, tomorrow chicken, I'd better start looking up a recipe. Laters, tayters xx Boo xx

Day 15 - Well we have spent half the morning up A&E as Mr Boo had a couple of bad seizures during the early hours of this morning. Got him checked over and now we are home, he's gone up to bed to get some sleep. That's the thing about epilepsy, when you have a bad seizure it's like running a marathon, it will take all day to get his energy back up again.

Diet is doing ok although I could really do with a push, not that I have been bad today, 1 bacon sandwich and 1 yogurt so not bad. Just can't be bothered to get tonights dinner ready, I've been up since 3.30 am this morning and also I'm heavy on my star week too :(

And to top it off came home to find that our new pup had wrecked the living room grrrrrrr:mad: :cry:

Anyhooo, I'll keep going, this ain't gonna beat me :cool:

Sees ya laters, tayters xx Boo xx

Hmmm can't quite decide to do the red or the extra easy, I mean I'm sticking at the min to extra easy but I don't really eat pasta, potatoes or rice so really I'm doing the red with out the extra a and b which I'm missing out on, so what do i do??

Lets go for red and see what happens.

I'm bored and rather tired too :( Boo xx

After looking through this site a lot, a lot of people think Red days tend to speed up their losses. I've only done a few because my tummy doesn't like all meat and no carbs.

You're doing really well so far, and with the stress of having to look after hubby, I think it's very admirable that you're managing to stay on plan...you should be super proud of yourself.

Kirsty x

Thanks Kirstabubble, I think that red would be better for me and thanks, yes it is hard at the min to stay on trek but I just don't want to carry on like I have been doing and that is drowning my sorrows in food and drink, comfort eating and drinking...

Although I desperately want to, could murder a glass of wine now and just drift off to sleep lol

Anyhoo I've got a wardrobe of clothes I need to get into and some lovely jeans I haven't worn for at least a couple of years, I can't wait :D

Boo xxx

Well its just gone 10 pm and I'm waiting for Ms Boo to call me to pick her up - so tired as I've been up since around 3 ish this morning and up for work tomorrow too. Diet has been ok today which has surprised me seeing as I spent this morning up the hospital with Mr Boo, usually I will go right of tracking eating chocolate and all sorts so really pleased with myself.

Sometime I will write down why I hate hospitals so much, but not tonight, maybe never on here....

Anyhoo enough for now, its coming to the end of Day 15 and to be honest so glad I stuck to the diet. xx Boo xx

Thanks Kirsty x

Well its Day 16 and have woken up a little tired so an early night for me tonight :)

Not eaten much for breakfast as I had an early doctors appointment then straight to work so not good as I don't want to stray into not eating enough. For lunch I've got a roast chicken mugshot with plenty of fruit and a yogurt to keep me going until I get home for dinner. I have some lean mince out for tonight so might do a chilli with jacket potato.

Well I'm off to eat my mugshot, laters, tayters xx Boo xx

Day 17 - And another begins.... Was very proud of myself last night was going to cheat by having a large rum and coke, took one mouth full and thought that it really wasn't worth it, so threw it away (didn't tell Mr Boo he would have gone completely mad!!)

Had my jacket potato and chilli which was nice but not the best meal I've had. Tonight I've got sausage, mash and onions yummy!!!

Well I'd better do some work! Layters, tayers xx Boo xx :D

Day 18 - Weigh-in day today so lets see..

Had a nice dinner last night of lf sausages, buttery smash and veg yummy! Didn't stray off my diet yesterday so pleased with myself.

Tomorrow it's my mums birthday so we are going up London for the day / evening so day off my diet tomorrow, straight back on it on Saturday though.

Okies well I'd better get some work done so.... laters, tayters xx Boo xx

Day 21 - Hmmm just realised its my first entry since Thursday. Well I had my weigh-in on Thursday evening and lost another 3lb whoop whoop!!! Really pleased with that and got slimmer of the week again :D

I had Friday off of work because it was mums birthday so we went up London and made a day of it, unfortunately the diet went out of the window and I woke up with a hangover on Saturday morning :eek: Haven't had one of those for a while and it was yucky!! But had a brilliant day on Friday, so I've drawn a line under it and started again yesterday.

I made some lovely spicy carrot soup today and had it for lunch, tonight we have gammon, roast potatoes and vegetables. Mr Boo made me a cooked breakfast this morning consisting of bacon, eggs and kidneys and it was really nice, haven't had kidneys in years.

Also woken up with a bit of virtigo, am wondering if its the reminants of the cold I had recently? Oh well, hey ho, enough for now, I'm gonna have a lazy Sunday afternoon. Laters, tayters xx Boo xx

Day 23 - So much has happened since I last blogged on Sunday. Mr Boo had seizures later that day and through the night and ended up having one at the train station too!

He was rushed into a&e by ambulance where I met up with him having tried to call him on the mobile and the paramedic answering - it gave me quite a shock!

Anyhoo Mr Boo is still in hospital for more observations although hopefully he will be let out today or tomorrow.

The one good thing is (and I might have to pat myself on the back) is that I have stuck to the diet 100% - go me!!

Anyhoo there is so much stress going on at the minute what with Mr Boo and our finances as he doesn't get paid when he is off sick. (Mr Boo had to have 4 months off this year for his recurrant epilepsy and our finances are shot to pieces!) - I think I need to win the lottery!

I'm at work today and got up early (as you do) and decided to make myself a nice veg soup for lunch which I'm eating now - I really hope that I see another weight loss this week with all this but I suppose losing 12lb in 3 weeks ain't bad. The thing with me is that I want it all off now!!! grrrrr!

Ok, well I've just had a text from Mr Boo to say that he's allowed home today, hurray!!! Well sees ya all later xx Boo xx

Day 24 - And I'd like to thank my dog for waking me up at 3.00 am this morning and keeping me awake until 5.30 when my alarm went off! grrrrrrrr!!

Anyhoo on a lighter note Mr Boo is out of hospital and back at work today - hurrah! And an appointment has been made with the professor at his hospital for December although they are going to try and push it through earlier if possible.

I have stuck to the diet 100% so far which has been hard as I've really been stressed - last night I had Ainsley Harriot's chick pea dahl with a chicken breast which was lovely and yummy, tonight I'm cooking low fat sausage, scrambled eggs, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and beans hmmmm getting hungry now and its only 8.23 am lol xx

Okies back to work... xx Boo xx

Day 25 - And a better nights sleep than last night :) It's weigh-in day!

I always get nervous on my weigh-in days and I always feel heavier for some reason?! Anyhoo, they are a nice bunch of people at my club and the consultant is lovely and very motivating, which keeps us all going.

This is the first morning that I have had to scrap ice off of my windscreen and its very chilly out so I suppose this is it for a few months now :rolleyes:

Ms Boo is off to see her boyfriend for the weekend and Mr and Master Boo are out tomorrow and Saturday so its just me and my 2 dogs, my youngest dog is from a rescue centre and is still settling, I'm sure he has been out on the streets for a while so he scavanges at lot, this week he's had my entire kitchen cupboard out and ate everything in there, not food, no, it was the cleaning cupboard! Although how he got the door open I will never know.

Anyhoo, back to work.... laters, tayters! xx Boo xx :gen144:

Back