Boo's back to blog - heck I'm back!

Lol thanks Louise :)

Well for dinner I cooked savoury mince, with new potatoes and green beans, it was lovely although Master Boo wasn't that happy (well what teenagers are lol).

Anyhoo both my children are stressing me at the moment with different problems, Ms Boo's love life is playing up and Master Boo well who could tell, your guess is as good as mine, he's moody and broady, ask him if he's ok and he bloomin bites ya head off, kids eh?!

I've found it hard today, maybe because I've had the day off, but all I want to do is nibble, might do myself a cup of coffee in a min that usual helps.

I just want to feel comfortable in my own body is that too much to ask?! Bahhhh! rant over...:cool:

xx Boo xx

Day 37 - And I've woken up with a sinus headache :sigh:

Resisted temptation last night :D First morning back at work, so I'll post again later xx Boo xx

Hi Boo,

Hope you get through today okay, I had a wicked migraine headache yesterday and a little voice inside of me kept saying...eat chocolate, eat crisps eat anything other than healthy stuff and you will feel better!! Had to fight that voice off all day! I was in the bath by 630 and into bed by 715 to keep away from the kitchen. Today I have no headache and am very very happy I didn't give into the crap food!!

TB:)

Hi Trixie

Well done yesterday! It feels so good the next day after you've resisted all the choccies etc doesn't it.

I'm not too bad, the trouble with sinus headache is that its hard to get rid of, I'll have to do some steaming tonight I think.

I've been ok today food wise, but I am at work so it's easier here, tonight i'm doing a chilli con carne with rice so looking forward to that and i've got a big bowl of fruit to nibble on if need be.

Well good luck on your journey Trixie xx Boo xx

Well I've just down loaded the minimins app and found it hard to post. You can't post without quoting so deleted the post and typed this. Am I missing something, maybe me marbles?!! xx Boo xx

Day 38 - Well the app for this site on my phone has got a error on it, a 'parse' error whatever that means oh well never mind.

I felt really hungry last night even tho I had a large chicken and noodle stir fry, I think I'm due on maybe by the end of the week, this might affect my weight loss, hope not :sigh:

Ms Boo has got her weigh in tonight at Lighter Life, she has been doing that a week longer than I have slimming world and has lost a total of 3st 4lb, wonder what she is going to lose this week!

It's the tube strike this morning so took Mr Boo and Ms Boo to get the overhead train, so they should get in ok, felt like a cabbie this morning lol.

Weigh-in tomorrow night, I wonder how I will do? xx Boo xx

Hi Boo, how's your head now? Has it gone away (fingers crossed), I know what you mean about this being easier when you've got work, keeps me on the straight and narrow!

Wow to Ms Boo, that is brilliant, she must be very happy with her progress. Good luck for tomorrow night too x

Louise24 said:
Hi Boo, how's your head now? Has it gone away (fingers crossed), I know what you mean about this being easier when you've got work, keeps me on the straight and narrow!

Wow to Ms Boo, that is brilliant, she must be very happy with her progress. Good luck for tomorrow night too x

Hi Louise yep headache gone for now. I'm waiting for a ct scan on my sinuses as I keep getting sinusitis which is a pain. I will post Ms Boos weight loss on here later. Well I'll see how weight loss goes tomorrow thanks fir the good luck xx Boo xx

Boo1968 said:
Hi Louise yep headache gone for now. I'm waiting for a ct scan on my sinuses as I keep getting sinusitis which is a pain. I will post Ms Boos weight loss on here later. Well I'll see how weight loss goes tomorrow thanks for the good luck xx Boo xx

Ms Boo lost another 5lb making a total weight loss so far of 3 st 8 lb whoop whoop! So pleased for her xx Boo xx

Day 39 - It's weigh-in day for me, wonder what it holds in store for me :eek:

Still unsure what plan to follow at the minute I'm on Red as you get the 2 healthy extras which I like, but do like the extra easy too :sigh: may just alternate between them. I just can't do the Green because it upsets my IBS and I actually put weight on! :(

Anyhoo time for a cuppa xx Boo xx

I've just had my cheese and crackers with picallilli, yom yom! Lovely!

Why do I always feel bloated when it's weigh in day? :sigh:

I've marinated some pork chops for tonight, I shall have mine with veg and the others can have a jacket potatoe too. Last night I had my first curly wurly in years and well worth the 6 syns, I had it with a cup of coffee, will be having that again tonight.

My class is at 7.00 pm and its the best class that I have been too, and believe me I've been to a few over the years, the consultant is really good and firm with people who chat over others when we are in group, but I do wish it was a little earlier cos i'm always starving by the time I get home!

Everything at home is still stressed, Mr Boo still having trouble with his epilepsy even with tablets, Ms Boo with all her boyfriend / life troubles and Master Boo is a moody 16 year old! Could do with a nice day at a spa or learn some relaxation techniques, anyhoo, as I think, I can't control what goes on in my life at lot of the time, but I can control what goes down my mooey! :p

xx Boo xx

Just thought I'd pop in and say that I lost 3lb this week, wooo woo, I'm so pleased! xx Boo xx

Day 40 - Feeling tired today :( I've been waking up really early in the morning around 3 ish and I have to get up around 5.30 am. Sinuses playing up, head banging blimey what am i like lol xx Boo xx

FANTASTIC LOSS, well done hun, that's brilliant, hope you're feeling a bit better today, if not - get yourself off to the docs. x

Thanks Louise, might pop to the docs, I've got my ct scan next Sunday, so loathe to do anything till then but if it gets any worse I will do x

Just had my lunch - 4 Rivietas with ham and pickle and some chopped fruit yummy!

I've got some minced beef and some minced pork in the fridge and wondering what to do with it, a lil fed up with chilli and I'm a red day. hmmm will have to have a think.

Mr Boo asked me what I wanted for Christmas yesterday and ran off all this tech stuff that he secretly wants, but wants to buy it for me so he can play with it! I've told him I want some Debenhams vouchers so I can get my own bits, could do with a bit of a pamper and some own me time, hehe that got him!

Ms Boo of to see her boyfriend for the weekend and Master Boo out with his mates, so its just me and Mr Boo plus our two pooches :) Could do with a really lazy weekend, but don't seem to get them these days! :rolleyes:

Oh and something else which has made me stay on plan. I always thought that my mum was bigger than me but just found out that she is only a pound and a half bigger than me, I was horrified! (God that sounds bad, but its true). Right mini goal for Chirstmas to be a stone lighter than what I am at the minute! xx Boo xx

Hi Boo, just popped in to say hello and to congratulate you on your weight loss:)
Sounds like you have your hands full at the moment. Hope you get a bit of time to relax during the weekend and good luck with the scanX

Jane R said:
Hi Boo, just popped in to say hello and to congratulate you on your weight loss:)
Sounds like you have your hands full at the moment. Hope you get a bit of time to relax during the weekend and good luck with the scanX

Thanks Jane xx decided to sit back relax and have a glass of wine tonight xx Boo xx

Re: Re: Boo's back to blog - heck I'm back!

Boo1968 said:
Thanks Jane xx decided to sit back relax and have a glass of wine tonight xx Boo xx

Omg I've been really bad with the diet since last night. I've eaten everything under the sun! What am I like?! Oh well no weight loss this week ?

I supose i'll have to draw a line under it and start again tomorrow xx Boo xx

Hi Boo, hope you have a better day today. You have still got time to cancel out yesterdays 'little indescretion'. Is it today that you have your scan? If so good luck:)x

Day 42 - Hi Jane

No my ct scan is next Sunday but thank you x

I've been ok with the diet today but feel really bad for being such a piggy since Friday night, I think I was so tired that I couldn't be bothered to cook and it went from there :(

I think I will have to walk to and from work this week to try and burn off all the chocolate and other rubbish I have stuffed down my mooey :cool:

Had a yogurt and apple for breakfast and a chicken pasta salad for lunch, dinner is chicken stew, new potatoes and veg. Still feeling crappy for being naughty and there's an open bottle of baileys in the fridge calling - time to use some of my will power and stop this xx Boo xx

Back