Boo's back to blog - heck I'm back!

Why do I have to worry about things ALL the time?!

Ms Boo has gone off to see her b/f for the weekend and now I'm worrying about her too as well as Mr Boo, seems like I'm not happy unless I'm worrying about something or other :confused:

On the flip side, my ham and egg salad was delisch xx Boo xx

Day 26 - I'm absolutely gutted that I have put 1/2 on :cry:and to be honest was really upset last night, but I have pulled myself together and have decided to do exercise as well as sticking to the red plan, so today I have walked to work and will walk home again - it takes 25 mins each way.

Anyhoo I suppose I must draw a line under it and move on but I am soooo gutted - the fight continues xx Boo xx:cool:

I'm gonna have to write this down..... I'm soooo bloomin angry :mad::mad::mad::mad:

My mum called last night to motivate me and instead made me burst out crying and this morning she emailed me to see if I was ok, I wanted to shout "No i'm bloomin not" but instead I said "yep i'm fine" where she proceeded to have another go about my weight!!!!! Why can't I say "no you really upset me last night, why don't you take a look at yourself before you critisise others" :rolleyes::confused::mad:

After all I've been through and as a family still going through she has little or no tact at all!!!!! rant over.... for now xx Boo xx

Hi hun, awww big massive hug, sorry you're going thru such a rubbish time at the minute. As for the half pound - thats nothing, you can wack that off and more for next week, see it as a blip with the scales and don't let it demotivate you. You've done really well hun, you will get to your goal, it just takes time thats all.

What are you up to with your freedom this weekend then? I'm going to cook some gingerbread stars, recipe is in the back of this months mag, they're meant to be gingerbread men, but I only have a star cutter.... least I won't have to feel guilty when I bite the head off, hehe.

xxx

Day 28 - Hiya Louise, thanks for your kind words and I hope you enjoyed the gingerbread stars they do sound delicious!

I am going through the mill a bit at the minute and did have some wine yesterday but straight back on it today - like you say it'll take time, but I will get there eventually.

Have decided to stay on Red as I can have to a's and b's which suits me better. Tonight we've got lamb so the rest of the family will have potatoes and veg and I will just have the veg, it does smell lovely in the oven and can't wait to eat it!

I have also stepped up my exercise by walking to and from work (25 mins each way) and then taking my dogs out for a further walk around 30 mins so fingers crossed that should help me I've already gone down one knotch with my belt so that's an achievement in itself!

So many stresses and worries at the minute what with one thing and another but hey, i'm still on the diet :) xx Boo xx

This week we have my step son down with us so this weeks sunday washing up is nominated to both our sons hehehe ahhhh sweet revenge (sad aint it) now to teach them how to iron :p

Well better get back to lounging about xx Boo xx

Hehe, like your style Boo, as for the wine - I think that is the least you deserve after these last few weeks, well done for sticking to the diet, you're a stronger lady than me.

Right - I've left my glasses upstairs and have to give in... I can't blimming see the screen without them, better heave my fat bum upstairs x

Day 29 - Lol Louise I did enjoy the wine ;)

Well I've walked to work again and I must admit I did feel it today, its bloomin cold out but had my mp3 player and listened to Buddy Holly all the way here :D

I have definately lost inches if not weight as I've managed to get into a size lower trousers, horraahhhh!!! :D:D:D

Also had a nice bowl of porridge before I left which was yummy with some sweetner in. Well I suppose I should go and do some work so sees ya laters xx Boo xx

Well I've just sat down and i've been in from work since 4.30 this afternoon. I have now paid my car tax, renewed my car insurance and bought a young persons railcard for Ms Boo so she can see her boyfriend a bit more cheaply lol.

Why oh why did I buy a car a couple of months before Christmas? I've managed to get a cheaper car insurance without having to go without the cover i had before and I'm paying monthly so its not such a blow on the finances, well at least a little bit lol xxx

Managed to get through the day at work but I've been really hungry today and I don't know why, maybe because its cold or that i'm doing exercise, I'm certainly not skimping on food :eek:

To save time and to keep my feet up we're not having shepherds pie tonight, we are having lf sausages with jacket potatoes and veg, yum yum xx Anyhoo take care for now xx Boo xx

Day 30 - Just about to get washed and dressed but can't be bothered to move! I've got a doctors appointment this morning to check my blood pressure, my tablets where put up last time as my blood pressure was through the roof, would love to get this under control so I can join a gym, but happy walking to and from work at the minute which is about an hour every day.

Anyhoo will post later, better get my fat arse in the bathroom! laters xx Boo xx

Well I've just come back from the doctors and my blood pressure is still although it has come down from last time. They have doubled my dose of meds and i've got to go and have a blood test in a couple of weeks.

To be honest I'm not worried, I have been and are still going through some stressful times so I suppose something has got to give. Hopefully when I have lost some more weight and the help of the new meds my blood pressure will come down. Also I think i suffer from 'white coat' syndrome as I tense up everytime someone says "come on lets take your blood pressure" so we will see....

Right I'd better start work... sees ya laters xx Boo xx

Hmmm ive just had 2 cheese and piccalilli crispbreads they were really yummy, I'm feeling a bit bloated and wondering if its my IBS playing up a little :rolleyes:

Just called the boys and asked them to wash up and tidy kitchen for when i get home, teenagers, the way they act, you'd think you'd asked them to do a days work!

XX Boo XX

Well another day is nearly over and I'm nearly ready to go to bed.

I did 2 dinners tonight, a cottage pie for the family and a beef curry for me as I'm on red all week. I must admit the beef curry didn't come out quite as good as usual it was a bit dry but never mind. The cottage pie did look good, should have had that lol, never mind

Anyhoo in a previous existance (job) Mr Boo used to be a hairdresser with his own business so tonight he cut my hair for me and now I feel all light, well maybe just me head lol hehe

Well laters everyone xx Boo xx

Day 31 - Tomorrow is weigh-in day and I'm a bit nervous because if I haven't lost I will be really, really upset.

Anyhoo I'll post later xx Boo xx

Its the afternoon and it's so bloomin hot in this office :sigh:, have had my rivetas and cheese and pickle which was lovely.

The boys and Mr Boo are out tonight so its just me, Ms Boo who stays in her room after she gets in from work and my 2 dogs, I fancy doing myself a nice omellette with bacon, mushrooms and onions hmmmm yummy!

I don't think I've said before but Ms Boo is doing LighterLife at the moment and has lost 3 stone in about 6 weeks, I know I couldn't stick to that diet at all, but she is doing really well, I'm hoping when she comes off of that she will come to slimming world with me :)

Anyhoo I'd better go, I might pop back later xx Boo xx

Wow, go Ms Boo, fair play to her, I couldn't do it!

I'm sure you'll be fine tonight at WI.... very envious of you getting free hair cuts too, what a useful hubby!

Day 32 - Lol louise I could call Mr Boo a lot of things!! hehe

Well its weigh in day tonight and I'm not sure how I have done this week, the scales will tell!

Just had my crackers, cheese and pickle which was very nice and my fav lunch at min.

I'll try and post later xx Boo xx

Day 34 - Well I didn't get time to post yesterday but I have lost 2 1/2 lb this week making my stone mark, go Boo! go Boo!

Last night I did some recipes from the curry book, a chicken korma, pilau rice and aloo gobi, it took bloomin ages but tasted divine :)

Tonight we have got oxtail stew which is simmering in the slow cooker as I type, I'm doing mustard mash with it yum yum

Last week I did all Red this week going back to extra easy so see if I lose this week, if not, back to Red.

Well, off to do my farm in Farmville (I'm totally addicted!) have a good weekend everyone, tat tar for now xx Boo xx

Day 36 - Well I didn't get time to post yesterday, we spent all day taking my stepson back to his mum's who lives very far away and we have to travel up by train to get him and take him home. The tube was completely useless yesterday so by the time we got home we opted for a Nando's I had chicken with peas and rice so hopefully not too bad. Not to be said for the breakfast, as we had to leave early we ended up in MacDonalds and I had a breakfast, must say I didn't enjoy it all. Ho hum we will see what the scales say this week.

I've had today off of work and caught up with the tidying and did the weekly shop, must say I forgot a lot of stuff I wanted no wonder it was cheaper than I thought it would be doooh!!!

Not sure what I'm going to have for dinner tonight, I've got a lot in the fridge, so I'll have to trawl through my cookery books, I'm quite surprised how much I enjoy cooking from scratch.

Oooh and how didn't I write this down before, I've actually gone down a size in my jeans!!! Go Boo! Go Boo! :D:D:D:clap::clap::clap:

Right I'm off to spend the rest of the afternoon surfing the web xx Boo xx

Double fantastic-ness, yay to your loss and yay to the jeans too. Well done Boo x

Back