Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Well today has been a good day, after work me and Mr Boo went food shopping so now the cupboards are full again.

Mr Boo made a lovely beef stir fry then as my weekend treat I've had 2 gin and slim line tonics and thats it, not sure of the syn values so I'll have to have a look, not too high I hope because I've saved around 2 syns a day for them. If anyone has any ideas it would be gladly appreciated they are the already mixed ones in the little cans by Gordons, hmmm they was lovely.

Tomorrow for breakfast we're going to have kippers and scrambled eggs and I'm really looking forward to it. Tomorrow night we are going to have chicken shish kabab with salad, hopefully not too many syns I'll have to look it up.

Right I'm off to look those syns up xx Boo xx

Hi Boo.. was interested so looked it up... you'd be better off mixing it yourself and then it's only 2.5 syns....

Gin & Slimline Tonic, canned, 250ml can 5½ 5½ 5½

Gin, 25ml 2½ 2½ 2½

Hello, thought I should pop on and say Hi after a few days AWOL - work went into crisis mode and i ended up in Liverpool for a few days - all very last notice! However, at least i got to finish early today and catch some of this lovely sun!

Well done on the 2 1/2 lbs, great loss! I missed my Thursday slot so will jump on the scales in the morning and see what damage 3 days away with less control has done! I think I eaten OK though, loads of fruit and salad, only one real pudding so should be ok!

Hi Boo.. was interested so looked it up... you'd be better off mixing it yourself and then it's only 2.5 syns....

Gin & Slimline Tonic, canned, 250ml can 5½ 5½ 5½

Gin, 25ml 2½ 2½ 2½

5 1/2 syns!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: omg! Lol thanks Louise, blimey I won't do that again :cry::cry: Boo xx

Hello, thought I should pop on and say Hi after a few days AWOL - work went into crisis mode and i ended up in Liverpool for a few days - all very last notice! However, at least i got to finish early today and catch some of this lovely sun!

Well done on the 2 1/2 lbs, great loss! I missed my Thursday slot so will jump on the scales in the morning and see what damage 3 days away with less control has done! I think I eaten OK though, loads of fruit and salad, only one real pudding so should be ok!

Hiya Cherry

Good to see you back :D:D I'm sure you will be ok weight wise if you have watched what you have eaten. Its been lovely today sunshine wise, pity I've been stuck in an office all day lol. Enjoy your weekend hun and put your feet up! Boo xx

Day 18 - Saturday 4 June 2011

Yay for weekends! Got up around 8 ish and dyed my hair red (not bright red lol), it was a gamble but its payed off if I do say so myself, its come out really lovely :D:D:D

Mr Boo cooked kippers and scrambled egg for breakfast and it was really lovely although the smell in the house is something else lol so we've opened up all the windows and back door to get rid of it lol.

Later we will be going to the in-laws which is the other side of London and then I think we'll be having a chicken shish kebab and salad for dinner, hopefully.

Mr Boo is having trouble with his work so we're going to forget about it this weekend and try and sort it out on Monday, anyhoo everyone have a good day and a super duper weekend :D Boo xx

5 1/2 syns!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: omg! Lol thanks Louise, blimey I won't do that again :cry::cry: Boo xx

Just mix your own hun... that way they'll be buy one get one free :rolleyes:.. also, if you mix them yourself you can add more tonic so it lasts longer. xxx

The hair sounds fab!! I love red hair. When I was younger I used to spend hours with the stinky body shop henna on my head trying to turn my naturally black-brown hair red but never with much success!

Today's food sounds lovely! I'm clock watching here, waiting for a respectable time to light the barbie so I can cook my lamb kebabs, mmmm!!!

Just mix your own hun... that way they'll be buy one get one free :rolleyes:.. also, if you mix them yourself you can add more tonic so it lasts longer. xxx

Lol that sounds good Louise, but I really couldn't trust myself just to have a couple of drinks :eek: Alcohol on a weekend is one of my downfalls unfortunately :eek::eek::eek: Boo xx

The hair sounds fab!! I love red hair. When I was younger I used to spend hours with the stinky body shop henna on my head trying to turn my naturally black-brown hair red but never with much success!

Today's food sounds lovely! I'm clock watching here, waiting for a respectable time to light the barbie so I can cook my lamb kebabs, mmmm!!!

Hiya Cherry

My hairs been so many colours I've lost count lol (I get bored easily lol)

Oooh its a nice day for a barbie, all of us are having a chicken shish kebab, were just waiting for it to be delivered. Have a great evening Cherry Boo xx

We've had a nice day today, got back from the in-laws about an hour ago and now just waiting for the chicken shish kebab to turn up.

Mr Boo did a nice lunch for us it was a cheese, ham and onion toasted sandwhich, he sprayed the sandwhich maker with fry light, it really did taste like we was having something naughty but it was all within the diet as the bread was our b option and the cheese was our a option, yummy :D:D:D

We are all settled to watch the final of 'Britains got Talent', tonight I'm drinking orange squash with ice cubes, lovely! I'm making a big effort not to drink anymore alcohol unless we go out anywhere (I sound like an alcoholic!) but alcohol always sabotages my diet so its a no go from now on.

Ike and Dale my two lovely doggies are settled on our rug and its time just to forget about the stresses of the week and just relax. Have a good Saturday evening everyone, whatever you are doing. Boo xx

Sounds like a great day hun, alcohol has been my problem this weekend, too much last night then feeling the effects today so not stuck to plan. Oh well back on it tomorrow. Still very mad with myself! Enjoy your evening hun. xx

Hi Boo, thought I would pop in to see you for a change! :)

How was yours & mr Boos kebabs, absolutely gorgeous, I bet! yum!

your hair colour sounds wicked, love red hair, wish I was braver, lol, its usual brown and blonde for me!

anyway have a great day
love mini xxx

Sounds like a great day hun, alcohol has been my problem this weekend, too much last night then feeling the effects today so not stuck to plan. Oh well back on it tomorrow. Still very mad with myself! Enjoy your evening hun. xx

Hiya Vix

Hope your day is going well, don't be too hard on yourself hun just draw a line under it and move on and you'll be fine :) I don't know what the weather is like where you are but it looks like its going fall down here! Anyhoo catch up with you later Boo xx

Hi Boo, thought I would pop in to see you for a change! :)

How was yours & mr Boos kebabs, absolutely gorgeous, I bet! yum!

your hair colour sounds wicked, love red hair, wish I was braver, lol, its usual brown and blonde for me!

anyway have a great day
love mini xxx

Hiya Mini

How you doing hun? The kebabs were lovely and we both polished our plates off, could have ate more but worked them out to 4 syns so that wasn't too bad. Today we've got pot roast chicken, yummy! Not sure what we're gonna have with it though. Take care Mini and I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

Day 19 - Sunday 5th June 2011

I still can't believe where the time is going, truely I don't, today seems to be wizzing and then back to work tomorrow :( anyhoo enough of that.

We got up quite late today and ended up going into Romford to get some more fruit as we seem to get through a lot of fruit at the minute. I also got some muller lights as I've read on here you can put a sachet of porridge in them and leave over night and have with some chopped fruit for breakfast - has anyone tried this?? Not too sure myself but though I'd give it a try.

On the way back there was a country fair we popped into, oh my word there was so many stalls selling all kinds of delicious food. A Jamaican (sp?) stall was selling bbq jerk chicken it smelt so lovely, another was selling home made cakes and bread but we was very good and had a can of diet coke each, saintly or what lol :angel09:

For lunch we had low-low spreadable cheese with crispbreads and tomatoes - let me tell you that the cheese was really nice and you get quite a lot for your 'a' option, I can't remember how much as Mr Boo did it for me!

Tonight we've got pot roast chicken but not sure what we are going to have with it at the minute, probably new potatoes and veg.

Not sure if I'm going to lose this week as my 'star' week started yesterday, but what ever happens we both have got more into the swing of things on sw so however long it takes, we'll get there together.

Hope everyone is doing fine, the weather outside the Boo residence looks awful and its started to rain, so what ever your doing today, have a great one! Boo xx

Sounds like a lovely weekend - and heres to a straightforward, stress free week in work!!!

We went visiting today, my mum & dad this morning and MILs this afternoon. She did a lovely SW friendly meal - boiled ham, new pots & green beans with strawberries, meringue and squirty cream after - it was gorgeous! It helps that we're all trying to lose weight now for a wedding next year!

cherry-pie said:
Sounds like a lovely weekend - and heres to a straightforward, stress free week in work!!!

We went visiting today, my mum & dad this morning and MILs this afternoon. She did a lovely SW friendly meal - boiled ham, new pots & green beans with strawberries, meringue and squirty cream after - it was gorgeous! It helps that we're all trying to lose weight now for a wedding next year!

Hiya Cherry

Yes it has been lovely and sounds like you've had a nice one too. I would love a stress free working week but I've never had one of those lol

Having that wedding gives you something to aim for doesn't it we have a prom style thingy to go to in september so would love to be in at least the next dress size down.

Anyhoo have s good night Cherry and I'll catch you later. Boo xxxxx

Hiya Mini

How you doing hun? The kebabs were lovely and we both polished our plates off, could have ate more but worked them out to 4 syns so that wasn't too bad. Today we've got pot roast chicken, yummy! Not sure what we're gonna have with it though. Take care Mini and I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

morning Boo, glad u enjoyed yr kebabs, pot roast chicken sounds lush, i had an omelette, stuffed with all sorts, it was very nice but huge, suffice it to say i couldnt eat it all.
weather is really horrible here today, got to go to high street and do some b/day present shopping, i knew i should have done it over the weekend when weather was good! but hey ho, never mind!
hope you're having better weather, have a good day
love mini xxx

morning Boo, glad u enjoyed yr kebabs, pot roast chicken sounds lush, i had an omelette, stuffed with all sorts, it was very nice but huge, suffice it to say i couldnt eat it all.
weather is really horrible here today, got to go to high street and do some b/day present shopping, i knew i should have done it over the weekend when weather was good! but hey ho, never mind!
hope you're having better weather, have a good day
love mini xxx

Hiya Mini

Weather here is terrible too! I see your from London too, we are in East London and Mr Boo's parents live in North London. Hope your shopping went well, at least the shops will be a bit quieter today hopefully! Your omellette sounds nice and as Mr Boo is out tonight I might make one for myself! Anyhoo Mini, catch up with you later Booxx

Back