Bored and Lonely today :(

Hadn't realised ratting was so popular. Interesting ...! :)

Thanks for the reps too. x

Aaaw.. shes beautiful..!! my pets were all pretty much rescued or sad cases.. like my poor rabbit, who was massive sitting in a tiny cage, much too small for her.. both my cats just managed to turn up on me, and my chinchilla too.. who has been hard to calm, but has done so very well.. she now comes when shes called, and has cuddles which before she would DEFF not do.. its all about love and care really isnt it..
What are the rat shows like?

i think you should put more pics on of your babies.. hehe

x x

About half of mine have been rescues (and all my fosters have been rescues). My first 6 came from pet shops - I no longer shop anywhere that sells live animals.

Rat shows are a lot of fun - I actually don't even check out the rats being showed - just chat to all the lovely folk.

I will post a thread in pets shortly and then link to it from here :)

hehe.. cant wait to see them..!! do you have any other pets apart from your rats?
rescues are so worth it.. cant believe how some people treat their pets sometimes.. it disgusts me..!!
x x

hehe - do I sense a new "Rat Pack" forming? :)

I hope you are feeling brighter today Andy = sorry it was a difficult day for you. Take heart in knowing next CHristmas will be 180 degrees different!! (I used to always say 360 degrees - then I realised that just puts us back where we started!! lol)

So well done to you, and all the others who had a difficult time.

It's over. Phew!

:)

You did really well Andy - it's not easy!! It's shame you may have missed out time with your family, but there will be other, less food-oriented dates I am sure you can make up the missed time. You've got your prioroties straight, so while it may have been a bit depressing - you did it! so well done.

Good luck today!! :)

cong RAT ulations Andy

Sounds like you truggled over Christmas.
Hope you didn't fight your rats for their Christmas dinner.
BL is so right. I prpeared and cooked the Christmas dinner for my family and sat with them and had my shake while they ate their dinner.
I drank water too and pulled the crackers and actually had a good time and I was still sober at the end.
Amazing.:8855::angel09:

I had to have Suzie put to sleep this morning :( will post her obit later. Am largely ok but was a tough morning. Came close to having a soft drink but decided that isn't fair on her.

I had to have Suzie put to sleep this morning :( will post her obit later. Am largely ok but was a tough morning. Came close to having a soft drink but decided that isn't fair on her.
Oh Andy, i'm so so so sorry.. Poor Suzie.. Suzie was such a lucky little girl for having such an amazing Daddy.. And you will always remember her..
well done on not having that soft drink.. She would deff not have wanted you to do that..! Thinking of you honey, and im always about on msn if you need a chat..
*hugs*

x x x x

Back