BOREDOM

Cooking up a storm :)

I'm also for boredom eating - luckily I work away a lot and am quite busy - but I find it hard not to 'binge' when I'm at home. Haven't done it for a while, and haven't had alcohol for weeks!! I read/clean/listen to music/sort the garden out/watch stuff/etc etc. I have awful wrists and am going to develop arthritis soon too - I'm only 26 :( But ho hum its the card I was dealt. I find wearing gloves indoors (fingerless ones) helps me keep mobile for a bit longer. That and alternating what I'm doing.

I think my Gordon Ramsay experience will keep me outta mischief for a while lol then when im done ill be too tired to be bothered about being bored - ive tasted they curry - i think i put too much curry powder in for me but it still tastes good

but think of the store of lovely low syn/syn free goodies you will have in the freezer - great for when you really don't want to cook. I love that when I don't fancy cooking and I realise I can just take something out of the freezer and defrost it!

I think my Gordon Ramsay experience will keep me outta mischief for a while lol then when im done ill be too tired to be bothered about being bored - ive tasted they curry - i think i put too much curry powder in for me but it still tastes good

or serve it with a dollop of fat free yoghurt on the top!

It is - ive used all ingredients as recommended and it does seem a bit watery. What would i do without my minimins friends ty girlies

mine on the left - boys (bad stuff) on the right

Sweet potato curry , beefy burgers, lemon chicken & pork for me - for the boys mince pies and sausage rolls. Coronation chicken
DSC_0097.JPG

My back is killing lol - boys had pie, peas and chips with gravy. I had the lemon chicken with sw chips lol. It was killing me watching them eat chips done in pan/oil

Back