Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Boredum Busters... add yours!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Crims, 26 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Crims

Crims Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I started LT today and am already thinking of how to keep myself occupied when my bf is cooking/eating and when the hunger pangs or temptations strike.

I thought it would be good if everyone added theirs too! :cool:

1. Give the dogs an extra walk
    2. Do Flexi-Bar
    3. Have a long lovely bath
    4. Pamper myself - wax, exfoliate etc.
    5. Read Mini Mins :D
    6. Hoover the house :eek:
    7. Update my weight loss chart
    8. Keep a food/water intake diary

Last edited: 26 August 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. little*red

little*red Don't worry, be happy :)

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(24.1%)
    Diet:
    Clean eating
    I swear by knitting!

It keeps my hands busy and Im to busy reading a pattern or concerationg on my stitches to think about food. Plus at the end of it you've done something productive. I often make Toys for my children or to sell. Plus having to run after my daughter when she runs away unravelling a ball of wool is always good exercise!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.