Boris's diary ( thats not my real name its Matt)

I know, I know - I do love the fear that ripples through the branch when I turn up lol. I might not be as scary as a skinny minny! X

WHat a great conversation guys! Louise - I was like you - no idea at all about food. There is sooooooo much to learn. I have learned some, and have more to learn. It can be quite confusing.

I made myself some laminated sheets with categories of what was healthy - so I had a quik reference. Something like that might help when you get started back to eating. I could never rememeber what was a high vs. low GI - what veggies were high carb, etc.,and did not want to have to grab a book or the net everytime I was preparing a meal.

Good on BOTH of you for having planned distractions already - and good ones too!! I am a total Greys Anatamoy fan. Good choice!!

Matt - don;t beat yourself up - while all of our stories may be different, we have all been exactly where you described and believe me, no one understands a fat person better then a fat person. That is what is so great abut this forum. WE UNDERSTAND. Where in the outside world, people jstthink people are fat because they are lazy and eat too much. FAR from the truth. So good on you for facing the feelings. Its hard, but so so SO important.

You can't really move on to the next step in life until you learn and accept stuff from the previous step, ya know? So good on ya. <<hugs>> I know - belieeeeeeve me I know - its not pleasant facing the things about us that we have tried so hard, every day, to hide. But it is a MASSIVE step in the right direction!!!!

I am so excited for you guys to start!!!!!!!

xxx

Hey hun, thanks for the friend request, collecting yourself quite a hareem I see lol.

Loving the profile pic!

Not long now and you will be on it like a car bonnet, go Borris go! xx

Another cracking post from BL! You really rock hun xx

LadyT I love that phrase. I heard it on Geordie Shore!

Blonde Logic - the laminated cards is an ace idea and will give me something to do!

Boris - I am not really scary, just awesome at pretending I am.

Where is everyone from? I am Aberdeen.

X

I know, I have a few random phrases lol

Aw I think we all hide behind pretence when a little larger than most people, its surreal though as that disappears as the weight does and is taken over with a 'real' confidence.

I am from the midlands xx

Thanks girls ! I love my girls :) thanks BL you ate so right ! I really feel for this to work I have to be totally totally honest :)

You do. You cant climb up out of the hole until you hit rock bottom where you can then get your footing again and climb back up to the top, where yo belong.

Believe me - I tore away years and years and yearrrrrrs of layers of buried stuff that I never wanted to face - and man, was it HARD - BUT - it cleared my head - made me more open and receptive . I bared my soul here too in my diary because some things were just to difficult to say in group - though I finally did get there and let go of some really painful stuff. Howver you can deal and get rid of is good. You have nothing to lose but unwanted baggage. :)

Wotcha Matt.

Just playing catch up. Loving the diary, especially the goals. Can totally relate to the health issues feeling tired allt he time and crap. It improves so quickly after the first week on LL. The energy buzz is great and the results are swift.

I think some of the girls on here should be paid a retainer for all the good advice they offer. Cheap at double the price.

Good luck and look forward to following your journey xx

Hey Matt I used to live in Liverpool but moved to the east 11 years ago.(not a real scouse though) Still feels like home though when I come over the end of the 62 to Edge Lane!!! You'll be great. I visited my counsellor picked up my packs and am ready to grab my new life with both hands! Have a great day :)

Good luck with your dr appointment today Matt (think it was today), I found mine knew nothing about the diet so had to return with my research which convinced him - might be something to consider if you think there may be a problem.

Remember, not the end if he says no, try Asda or Lloyds pharmacy, xxx

You can't Borris - BL is MY shrink !!!
Only joking -
BL is always happy to share, thank goodness.
:gen126:

Back