Boris's diary ( thats not my real name its Matt)

Me neither!

Caution - don't want to put anyone off their tea !!! But decided to take and the side profile of my belly. I plan to take this every week so I can see what I hate so much shrink !!! No jokes ! ;)

Attachments

• image-1637146932.jpg
    image-1637146932.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 33
Matt you are so so so brave!! I took pictures the other night that will never be up for public view but I printed them and stuck them on my wardrobe as my reminder.

Orinoconomore - what does your name mean??

lou xx

Are you going to put pictures up every week? I am going to take my own photos every fortnight I think. This site is confusing me, I have just discovered reputations, likes, and thank you's!! x

Hi guys, well done for marking the start of your journeys, can I offer some advice. Be careful having 'fat' pictures around the house as part of CBT you will discover visualisation, if you havent already and that teaches you to visualise your goals, well correct me if I am wrong but the goal is to be slim so you would be just as wise to get picture of your aspirational body to look at and not one of your fat photos. Hope that makes sense.
xx

Hi guys, well done for marking the start of your journeys, can I offer some advice. Be careful having 'fat' pictures around the house as part of CBT you will discover visualisation, if you havent already and that teaches you to visualise your goals, well correct me if I am wrong but the goal is to be slim so you would be just as wise to get picture of your aspirational body to look at and not one of your fat photos. Hope that makes sense.
xx

Lady T - your very right. I am lucky as I have a slim picture from when I completed LL previously. Its right next to my bed so that I see it before I go to sleep then when I wake up! x

LadyT - that is an excellant point!!!! I attribute so much of my success to visualising myself slim. And reall seeing it and it did work.

I took lots of photos, but probably didnt reallly start tracking very frequent (daily :giggle:) progress photos until I was more than half way to goal.

Yeah, good point! :)

Lady T - your very right. I am lucky as I have a slim picture from when I completed LL previously. Its right next to my bed so that I see it before I go to sleep then when I wake up! x

Yep - I have one of me as my laptop wallpaper. I always take a long look when I log on and off - its good motivation because its real, therefore completely acheivable. :)

Back