Boris's diary ( thats not my real name its Matt)

Very good advice BL and Lady T! Wise words indeed.
MissLouise my name is from the Wombles. Remember Orinoco? Fat round lovely but always looking for a rest? That's me but... no more! Make sense now? Bit too much to handle in posts though so I'm not bothered if it gets shortened.
I've had a stressful day but managed to remain 100% but think it might need to be early to bed later just to be sure. Hope everyone else has managed a good day xx

here was me thinking it was an exotic name or something lol !! Bed sounds like a great idea!! xx

Ok so far. No headaches or other side effects and I haven't felt hungry but oh boy do I suffer from emotional eating urges! Today was tough round late afternoon but I looked at a dress in a window I'd love to get into and pictured myself in it. It worked well enough to get me home!! I bet you're excited!!! X

Loving the thread and all the contributions. Wombles and Enya both rock. Wombles probably rock a bit more than Enya for me. Had the single remember ur a Womble as a child. Always fancied myself ad Madame Cholette. Probably spelt that wrong. But those in the know will know who I mean.

BL tis lovely to hear ur memories of ur mum. Shows she is living on in ur thoughts and day to day life. I am thankful to be at the stage of grief that whilst I miss my beloved gran (who was more than a mum to me). I can remember her with joy and love. I wish you that gift. It will come once you have processed the trauma and loss. I had nightmares and flashbacks for ages after.

On that note keep living in the moment people and building ur new lives hour by hour day by day. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not sure Boris. I think it takes 3 or 4 days so maybe by Sunday although I did read someone's wise words on here saying that proper ketosis is in full swing by a couple of weeks but we start losing weight much earlier. I'm a day by day girl though so as long as I make it through today I'll be chuffed. Lots to do today to keep me busy hope everyone on here Iis ready to knock Friday's socks offf-as only womble lovers can do!! Enjoy everyone :)

Ketosis three to four days. Being on the habit of it all a week or two longer. You start to feel good by th end of the first week.

Only one more day Boris. How cool x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I find I usually hit ketosis about the 5th or 6th day. But I don't feel the full effect for about 2 - 3 weeks, simply due to the psychological hunger and chatter box. After about 3 weeks - its fully firing. Thats when the psych-hunger dissapates, and all the fat burning energy kicks in, and you become a little furnace just burning that fat away!

No Matt, I used to but found i was in and out of ketosis even though i was 100% abstinent, it used to stress me out so now i dont bother as i know if i stick to the plan it will work and i will lose weight. xxx

Back