Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Morning feeling a lot better today and it's my day off so glad the icky has gone ;)
Need to collect a parcel that was delivered yesterday , hoping it would of come today while I was off but no, so have to go to sorting office to collect .... My new exercise mat ,,, woo hooo,
Not got time to do a lot this morning as at hairdressers usually would be out walking but will have to do it tomorrow hoping to do same as last week which was just short of 10 mile ( 9.46) to be presice, so will collect parcel and then go on wii fit I think, it's wi tonight so I have to do something, I been thinking about getting some kettlebells aswel ,
Oh well enough ramblings going to get my mat xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They have been highly recommended to me, I only got them on Monday, and my Beginners Guide dvd came through yesterday, will be giving that a go tonight!!

Going on Internet to look at kettlebells , just while in waiting for my hair appointment got to kill an hour and I might be tempted to nibble and it wi tonight , hey a trim might get me the 1lb I need for my 6.5 shiny lol :)

At hairdressers sat wiv foils in, it taking ages to get the colour u want
Gone from black to blonde well that the idea eventually, it bin In the process for over a year it's blonde but not the shade I'm happy wiv,

Oh my oh my I want to run round the street screaming, I've lost 6lb tonight and am into the 12's only just at 12.13, but I'm there, not been this weight since at school (26 yrs ago)
I really can't believe it I felt like I was in the 13's forever, this is a turning point , I can do this I can get to a healthy weight and bmi,
My bmi is no longer obese it now overweight, still not good but I will get to a healthy reading

Nae too bad. Good for food, I think. Bad at work lol. Was so glad to get out of that DARN building today!!!! :D
On to tomorrow, 100% !!

Well was suppose to be doing my walk but it's raining ::( ,
I have to go into Blackpool to buy a birthday pressie so il see wot it's like wen I get there ,
Only plan for food so far is veg soup for dinner, will hav a banana befor I go but lunch I don't know , possible mug shot,

Aw gutted on the weather, did you manage to get to go for a walk yet? :(

Hows the day been today?

Any plans for the weekend?? :D

Really cold not bin for walk back at work today , not off til next Wednesday, just bin going on wi fit,
Days been good just had homemade veg soup .

Well off to bed , have to admit to a bit if a slip up , had some crisps and a chocolate bar , I'm not going to beat myself up over it and end up ruining the whole week , I've eaten them it's done can't alter it now so I'm gonna say I'm having flexi sins today and cut back for next couple if days,

Back