Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I think you will have a good result on Saturday, you've done well this week so far!

Herbal Tea is yum, I have gradually built up quite a stash and quite often have a lucky dip - I quite like my fruit teas too, I have mango and passionfruit today! :D

Happy Thursday V :) x

Ooh mango and passion fruit sounds nice , can see another trip to holland and Barrett happening,
What make do u prefere ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Von :), hope you've had a nice day . I love fruit teas too, they are lovely in the summer to make iced teas with, yum yum . :D Twinnings do a nice range of fruit teas.

Kay xx

Yea had twinnings but the herb ones, got there fennel Monday and love them,

Tea of choice today is English Blend with Echinacea. I dont really know what that is, but read that its good for the immune system!

:D

Happy Friday V :) x

Tea of choice today is English Blend with Echinacea. I dont really know what that is, but read that its good for the immune system! :D Happy Friday V :) x
That's wot I did looked to see what herbal tea was good for what ailment and I've gone for ones which help or aid digestion and detoxify

Thinking bout wi tomorrow , feel like I've lost clothes been feeling looser ,
But you never know what the scales will show x

Thinking bout wi tomorrow , feel like I've lost clothes been feeling looser ,
But you never know what the scales will show x

Good luck Von for tomorrow :), you've been absolutely fab this week hun, I'm sure your going to be in for a super duper loss ! :p I'm staying positive for you, I know your on a roll since last month, you can do it ! Best of luck hun for tomorrow ! :D

Hugs Kay xx

Good luck Von for tomorrow :), you've been absolutely fab this week hun, I'm sure your going to be in for a super duper loss ! :p I'm staying positive for you, I know your on a roll since last month, you can do it ! Best of luck hun for tomorrow ! :D Hugs Kay xx
Thanks Kay I hope so Hun xxx

Really pleased to say it's payed off I have been rewarded ,
6lb off :)
Now I've got a dilemma I've been slacking off on Saturdays having more Syns or even slightly over then back on it Sunday or definetly Monday , but I don't want to do any damage for the sake of me not being strong enough to resist, but obviously last weekend hasn't damaged this result but wen will it start to catch up , but on the other hand flexible Syns come into play use at weekend then none through week ,
Starting to ramble now ,
I think I'm going for the slightly upping Syns but not going overboard , I've nothing in at the moment that isn't in plan so I will have to go out and intentionally buy stuff,
And TBH the thing I'm fancying is making eaton mess kinda thing which can be done on plan anyway, oh I'm going now I'm confusing myself ,
I will update later with the outcome of the shopping trip good girl or bad girl :) :)

Really pleased to say it's payed off I have been rewarded , 6lb off :) Now I've got a dilemma I've been slacking off on Saturdays having more Syns or even slightly over then back on it Sunday or definetly Monday , but I don't want to do any damage for the sake of me not being strong enough to resist, but obviously last weekend hasn't damaged this result but wen will it start to catch up , but on the other hand flexible Syns come into play use at weekend then none through week , Starting to ramble now , I think I'm going for the slightly upping Syns but not going overboard , I've nothing in at the moment that isn't in plan so I will have to go out and intentionally buy stuff, And TBH the thing I'm fancying is making eaton mess kinda thing which can be done on plan anyway, oh I'm going now I'm confusing myself , I will update later with the outcome of the shopping trip good girl or bad girl :) :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
After all that rambling forgot to put that losing 6lb got me into the next stone bracket , only just mind, a gain of 1lb and il be bk out of it , I don't want to bk up there, I don't want to be so near the border as it were so I want to lose nx Saturday ,

So back from shopping but I'm pleased with what I got :-
2 packs chopped melon
Bag of apples
Bunch of bananas ,
Bunch of grapes ,
Then 2 punnets strawberries
2 punnets blueberries
Meringue nests
To make eaton mess ,
There's definetly a theme here as in 2 of things lol,
And I got some crisps that are 74 cals a pack and Milky Way crispy rolls that are 64 cals ,
So I'm quite proud of myself I'm having a treat without totally blowing it ,

Really pleased to say it's payed off I have been rewarded ,
6lb off :)
Now I've got a dilemma I've been slacking off on Saturdays having more Syns or even slightly over then back on it Sunday or definetly Monday , but I don't want to do any damage for the sake of me not being strong enough to resist, but obviously last weekend hasn't damaged this result but wen will it start to catch up , but on the other hand flexible Syns come into play use at weekend then none through week ,
Starting to ramble now ,
I think I'm going for the slightly upping Syns but not going overboard , I've nothing in at the moment that isn't in plan so I will have to go out and intentionally buy stuff,
And TBH the thing I'm fancying is making eaton mess kinda thing which can be done on plan anyway, oh I'm going now I'm confusing myself ,
I will update later with the outcome of the shopping trip good girl or bad girl :) :)

Hey Von ! :p I'm sooooooooooo happy for you hun ! :D 6 lbs off is amazing ! I wrote a congrats message for you on my diary too :p . Hurray ! :talk017: Well done on your super duper loss ! I would like to add that I haven't seen you post up your daily eats on here. Would love to know what plan your following what your eating and how much water you are drinking daily ? Could really do with some advise since your doing so well. I hope your having a lovely Sunday hun. Your shopping list looks fab and super healthy ! :)

Hugs Kay xx

Thanks Kay, I'm really pleased , for the past few weeks I've stripped it right back to basics , mainly a big pan of veg soup that lasts a few teas,
I've been having yogurt and fruit for brekkie , and lunch has been salads either just with a ff dressing or with lean ham or some chicken,
Water wise I'm trying to do 3 litres ,
Plus fennel tea, nettle tea , dandelion tea, green tea, are the ones im focusing on as aid digestion and bloating , and not forgetting the slimatea,
The plan I always fall back to is slimming world but at the moment I'm kinda following the plan but being strict ie not having Syns every day, so trying to reduce cal intake , I just feel at the moment wiv being off work and exercise being limited even the amount of walking I can do I don't want to be taking in way to many cals and not expelling them ,

Thanks Kay, I'm really pleased , for the past few weeks I've stripped it right back to basics , mainly a big pan of veg soup that lasts a few teas,
I've been having yogurt and fruit for brekkie , and lunch has been salads either just with a ff dressing or with lean ham or some chicken,
Water wise I'm trying to do 3 litres ,
Plus fennel tea, nettle tea , dandelion tea, green tea, are the ones im focusing on as aid digestion and bloating , and not forgetting the slimatea,
The plan I always fall back to is slimming world but at the moment I'm kinda following the plan but being strict ie not having Syns every day, so trying to reduce cal intake , I just feel at the moment wiv being off work and exercise being limited even the amount of walking I can do I don't want to be taking in way to many cals and not expelling them ,

Von I'm defo going to be following your plan after Tuesdays weigh in, I so need some super duper loss weeks ! :p Thanks so much for the tips !

Kay xx

Back