Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Evening Von :), I hope your having a nice evening hun. I wanted to ask something if you don't mind. I know you mentioned about low syns, but do you use your healthy extras ? and what plan do you follow is it EE, Red or Green ?

Thanks Kay xx

Evening Von :), I hope your having a nice evening hun. I wanted to ask something if you don't mind. I know you mentioned about low syns, but do you use your healthy extras ? and what plan do you follow is it EE, Red or Green ? Thanks Kay xx
I use milk for tea ,
Alpen bars but usually only if I feel peckish , not every day at the moment,
I've followed EE, but wen i did the plan first time round it was red / green days so I kind of base it on these,
But having said that at the moment I'm sure it would be argued I'm not really following any plan, more doing kind of green days with salad and veg but also tweeting it to be a low cal diet ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Although saying that tonight I've had bacon buttys for my tea , but as I decided yesterday I wanted to relax a bit over the weekend then back to it strict Monday ,

So sun is shining today :)
Been out for a little walk round, also done 3/4 hour on wii fit, not an awful lot I know but knee started hurting ,

Hi kally thanks for popping by,
Nothing much happening here still off work waiting for consultants appointment ,
But diet wise that seems to be going ok doing a mix up of sw but also keeping cals low ,

Ooh feel sick as a dog just drinking water , can't face anything to eat , :(

Feeling better today sickness seems to of settled,
Going to go out and hav a look round think il pop to morrisons quite fancying some melon ,

Hello Von :wavey:, I'm back :). Won't bore everyone on your diary, but I have written loads on mine. Sorry you haven't been feeling well hun. I hope your eating enough calories to give your body energy. Melon sounds yum. :p The weather is lovely here, nice for a tropical fruit salad. I love pineapples and grapefruit too :). Hope your having a fab week hun !

Kay xx

I've read it all Hun , you've had do much support it great , we all missed you xx

I've read it all Hun , you've had do much support it great , we all missed you xx

Thanks :), I missed you all too. I can't remember if I mentioned this to you already, but don't mind repeating good news...WELL DONE on losing 6lbs !! :bliss:I'm so happy for you Von. Your doing extremely well ! My only worry is with you not feeling well lately, I know your doing low cal as well as sw, but if your exercising, please make sure you are eating enough calories hun, I don't want you going AWOL like me too :).

Kay xx

Thanks Kay x
I must admit yesterday I didn't eat , the thought of it made me feel sick , and definitely did no exercise ,
But I'm going to eat today promise,
And maybe a little exercise ,

Thanks Kay x
I must admit yesterday I didn't eat , the thought of it made me feel sick , and definitely did no exercise ,
But I'm going to eat today promise,
And maybe a little exercise ,

Good I'm glad to hear it Von :) . I hope your knee is a lot better to, hope those tabs start working their magic and you start feeling better in a week or two. Take plenty of rest breaks inbetween the exercises. I'm going shopping tomorrow and will buy some slimatee to start using from next week. Thanks for the tip Von :p. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day hun .

Kay xx

Hi patsy yea seem to be ok now , was a rough couple of days ,

Ok today were having lasagne for tea I'm so looking forward to that, will keep low cals throughout the day ,
Just having a green tea

Just having a sit down and coffee,
Just finished mopping all through , cleaned bathroom , washed all doors and paint work

Afternoon Von :p, wow lasagne for tea sounds yum, can I come round ? :D Glad your feeling better hun and eating well. Well done on the housework and body magic :), I've just made myself a cuppa too :coffee: . I didn't end up buying the slimatee in the end, a friend of mine said it contains senna which is a type of laxative, so that put me off. Apparently it should be ok to use once or twice a week though :) . I bought some peppermint tea instead which normally helps settle my stomach. How's your day been so far hun, hope your knee is feeling better ?

Kay xx

Back