Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I'm the manager of a retail store and having to work till 9 the next two Wednesday's the other group is harder to get to and also on a work day,
Just had fruit salad really enjoyed it , drinking loads water so running up 4 flights of stairs can only be a good thing or so I keep telling myself lol,
I like both sweet and savoury , typical , but so far today doing ok

Just a catch up ... Well had a fab day enjoyed the fruit salad at lunch and the veggies from yesterday were so tasty at dinner tonight , also had hi-fi bar , banana and muller lite, and drank more water. done exercises tonight also , feeling loads better than previous days , hey maybe I got my mo-jo bk, woo- hoo,
Night night diary here's to tomorrow another 100% day , bring it on !!!!!!

So far today had 2 apples 2 oranges some celery and mug shot, oh and liter water another liter to go , but feeling back in control and liking it x

Today's a 100% day I am so focused again and I love the feeling, I was patching over how I felt last week I was really struggling getting depressed and feeling a total failure , but thanks for all the support on here made me realise we all have times like this I just need to handle it better, x

Thanks I hav to remember what I've achieved but I seem to block that out and concentrate too much on the bad days

I love reading these diarys for inspiration, and you are very inspirational losing 6 stones already! Don't lose sight of that! I know its hard because I'm the same - my own worst critic. I think people who have been overweight for a long time are, it's like a form of self harm. I feel the need to comment because I hope to be called inspirational one day. Your list is very similar to mine. You can really see how happy you are when you have had a good day just by your style of writing. I will be keeping a check on your diary for times when I'm wanting a little boost because I want to feel the way you do when you have a good day!! Good Luck and well done
Ellie xx

Elle thanks so much getting a lovely comment like that really makes it worth while , your so right about be our own worst critic I some how hav to say what I think ppl are thinking about me coz u don't want to hear them say it if that makes sense , I put up so many boundaries , please pop in to say hello any time

Well here's today and it's fab 100% , had hi fi bar , 2 apples and for lunch just eaten a whole pineapple ( how greedy ) lol , and I've drunk my 2 liters of water ,

Hi diary had a brilliant day had a lovely salad for dinner I know it's not super exciting but I really enjoyed it , off to bed now looking forward to another positive day tomorrow , xxx

I hate to think if I would of been able to get myself back on track if I hadn't been able to talk about my feelings and having all the support I've been given on here , it helps so so much , thankyou xxxx

Morning diary just been on a walk set of at 7.30 set the app on my phone and it logged 9.62 mile I was amazed it didn't feel anywhere near that I usually do 6 mile every nite after work , but this was a different route , I haven't finished yet i hav to go out again so more body magic , whoo. Hoo , wen I'm back I'm going to have a huge fruit salad ,

Back