Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Had a great day looking forward to tomorrow, having banana and muller lite fir breakfast , fruit salad for lunch and the remainder of the spag Bol for dinner wiv side salad , nearly a week of 100%, yippeee!!!!!!!!! ,
Ready for bed after all the walking today night night diary see you tomorrow x

Hi mariavon

All I can say is wow! Losing 6 stone lost is amazing, hoping I can say that one day! Glad to see you're back on track and 'sounding' much more positive! I think that January is a tough month for us all so super well done! You're doing fab!

Hiya sorry not been around much today been very hectic on way home now looking forward to the remainder of last nights spag Bol yum yum . Didn't drink all my water so will have to complete it at home but then I'm going to be up all nite on the loo , but im not going to use that as an excuse not to drink it all ,

Oh I have to document this down it may seem quite trivial but it is a HUGE MILESTONE to me , for the first time in 25 years of working I hav worn trousers today and not only that but been told I look good in them , that I shouldn't feel uncomfortable about wearing them , I know this probably sounds stupid but this is absolutely massive for me , so there u go I've screamed it from the roof top so to speak , is it normal to be so excited about a pair of trousers, lol

And so you should shout it from the rooftops or wherever you fancy! I get overexcited about these 'non-important' things too! But we all have our own little victories that mean a lot to us. Woohoo to you!

I need to remember this feeling about wearing trousers so that when that little demon in my head wakes up again ( and he will ) and tries to knock me off the wagon again or I start to feel negative and loosing motivation, just what an achievement I hav had today ,

Morning diary another 100% day dawns, taking apples banana carrots and I hav also chopped up 2 oranges and 2 grapefruit in a lunch box oh and not forgetting 2 litres of water, I not going to hav time to work with all the eating and drinking I will be doing lol ,

Sorry on late today been out for 6.5 mile walk and then done hour on wii fit and half hour or so micheal Jackson dance it was brilliant, I'm still feeling so motivated ,

At Christmas I was talking about my weight loss journey wiv my fiancé , I know this probably sounds very strange but we have been together 10 years and I hav never been able to say how much I weigh, it's a hang up I hav had as long as I can remember the only person that I hav ever told is my sister and that's only the past year or so that I did that , anyway we were talking and he asked me wot I wanted to be my target and it came round to wot my current weight was , well u would think he had asked me to cut my leg off the horror and panic was unreal , he didn't put any pressure on me he said I don't care wot the scales say as long as I'm happy , which obviously im not happy wiv wot they say , wot I'm trying to say is I took a deep breath and I told him my weight and sat waiting for the disgusted look or comment from him, neither happened he just kissed my forehead and said it's ok stop torturing yourself , I still can't talk to anyone else about it but to over come that one hurdle is massive for me , oh well I'm getting upset now. WOW talk about a therapy session lol , sorry for boring u wiv it

I am exactly the same about sharing my weight!
The only person (apart from on this website) that know is the girl I go to SW with!
A lady/friend at work asked me last week what I now weigh and I couldn't tell her. She knows I've lost over 6 stone and still have weight to loose...any educated person could put some rough figures together but that's it!!
My hubby doesn't know, and I don't think he cares either!
Yr diary looks good!
R u doing EE? Don't forget that 1/3 superfree and other foods! Not just superfree! Xx

Its a great hurdle to overcome, and such a relief when you realise it is just a number to them, not an issue. And all they are bothered about is your wellbeing and happiness.
We had a similar discussion, me and my blokey, not so long ago, when I was crying after a WI that was way worse in my head than anything else... I admitted to him that I needed to lose the equivalent of his DAD to get to a healthy weight.... And while this made me feel sick to the stomach, he wasn't disgusted... I was expecting the disgust, the look of disappointment, I'm not sure... but I didn't get it.. Just a hug x

Thanks so much it really helps to know you all understand , yea a colleague of mine asked me wot i now weigh I couldn't tell her but like u said wen she knows I lost 6 st and still want to loose some more although I havent sed to her I still want to loose almost another 4 , it not rocket science to work out I was almost 20 st wen I started my journey , but the words just wont come out of my mouth ,
I'm on EE ,

Morning diary feeling good about today brought oranges and grapefruit salad to work for lunch also got raw carrots 2 apples a banana and 2 liters water, having veg stew for dinner tonight , also got to some how fit in 2 hi fi bars hb , update later x

Back