Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Thanks Emmy , u too x

Morning feeling ok at moment but it could well change through the day , still motivated on plan tho so that's all that matters, brought 2 liters water to work , drank 3 all tog yesterday was up every hour on loo , hee hee never mind I'd be moaning if I was hanging on to it ,

Today's going well just had mug shot and an orange for lunch , drank 2 litres water , think it's bacon egg tomatoes and mushrooms tonight for dinner , yum yum

Day gone really well drank loads , going to hav an early night as I got a 13 hour shift tomorrow , yikes

Day gone ok but very tired , didn't hav any meal planned so I ended up having a sandwich coz I was too hungry to cook anything annoyed ....... ! But it's my own fault I should of planned last nite , but I'm not going to let a little blip ruin things , on a possitive I drank 3 litres water , and looking forward to 100% day tomorrow

Sorry was meant to be editing that but pressed send by mistake was meant to say fiancé working later so had lovely snuggly morning , well not been wi last 2 Wednesday's but I set a goal on wii fit to lose 7 lb by end of January well got on wii today and ive done it so that's boosted my motivation sky high , I was craving bread as it totm due at weekend I was struggling to overcome it but now no way is any bread passing my lips , so according to my weight now and it not usually different from class wi I got to lose 3 lb to get my 6 1/2 stone award wow it would be great to get that wen I wi next Wednesday , not drank water yet but will do my 3 litres today it has to be helping I feel different hard to explain but I feel better

Just made veg soup for dinner tons of super free it's Delish , I may well of eaten it before dinner lol , I'm going on the wii fit to take my mind off if ,

Omg the soup was fab they said it was lovely and I having it tomorrow , finish work at 8 so at least I'm prepared and not going to grab a sandwich , drank 2 litres of water today done boxing on wii sport for half hour every opponent I knocked out think it gave me 4 opponents each one was higher skill level .... And I ko"d them all lol ,, suppose having pmt could hav something to do wiv it . Then I did half hour micheal Jackson dance experience ,

Sounds good to me! I miss my Wii, my mum & dad just separated and dad sleeps in the living room temporarily, I used to have half an hr wii-time before work before the split, boo!
Soup sounds fab too, well done you!

Oh I'm fine, its been a long time coming for them I think, best decision all round.. I'm hoping to get custody of the Wii though :)

Lunch lean ham carrot sticks celery and red onion put together rolled in the ham and dipped in syn free dip I made yummy,

Been long day , totm due tomorrow feel so bloated and uncomfortable,
Had the soup I made for dinner but didn't really enjoy it tonight think it's with feeling bloated it made me feel a bit sick, but saying that half an hour later and I eat some chocolate , I'm annoyed with my self but I not letting it ruin my motivation, my new moto is TROUSERS if you've read previous posts in my diary you will know what this means if not well it's because I have been wearing trousers to work the past week I know this sounds normal but it is the first time in 26 years that I have worn trousers at work ,
I drank 2 litres water today do I need to drink more to ease the bloating ,

Back