Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

You will deffo lose it next week as Bev said - we all know our Super Vonnie.

Thanks carol
I really hope so

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No
I feel so embarrassed , ashamed , keep crying

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo ! :( your making me sad now, don't want to see secret sis cry, oh I wish I was there to give u big cuddle :bighug:

Vonnie u will turn this around I know u will, start today, u just need a few good days behind u and the weight will start to drop off again hun promise :) xx

Have u started the new plan we spoke about ? Do u want to chat on pm lovely ? :) xx

I'm starting it today ,
I think the crying is a mixture of totm , weight gain and knowing il be leaving chan in 2 weeks after being here for 6 months ,
It going to feel very strange

Vonnie u will turn this around I know u will, start today, u just need a few good days behind u and the weight will start to drop off again hun promise :) xx

Yea I just need to focus on it as you say a few good days will make all the difference,

I'm starting it today ,
I think the crying is a mixture of totm , weight gain and knowing il be leaving chan in 2 weeks after being here for 6 months ,
It going to feel very strange

oh wow yep I forgot about that, that's a lot to be dealing with. I will be back in a sec, don't go, pf is here lol, brb ok xx

I never only have little gains it always a massive jump all at once, I should be use to it by now , but I not going to follow the past trend when it would throw me off plan thinking why bother,
I am carrying on , I have too

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo ! :( your making me sad now, don't want to see secret sis cry, oh I wish I was there to give u big cuddle :bighug:

Sorry don't want to make you sad ,
Il be ok just licking a few wounds

oh wow yep I forgot about that, that's a lot to be dealing with. I will be back in a sec, don't go, pf is here lol, brb ok xx

She was here this morning even that didn't do me any favours,

Vonnie I'm so sorry, went to bathroom and dressing came off, had to call my sister up to do new one for me, then the pain started again :( took some pain killers and had to lie down. I will try and come on later hun, hope your feeling better soon and cramps go away.

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

Vonnie I'm so sorry, went to bathroom and dressing came off, had to call my sister up to do new one for me, then the pain started again :( took some pain killers and had to lie down. I will try and come on later hun, hope your feeling better soon and cramps go away. Hugs Kay xx :bighug:

No worries Hun, your health is more important than me feeling sorry for myself ,
I hope your ok Hun get plenty of rest lots of love xxxxx

Back