Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I'm sure the girls must be looking forward to having you back :). How is your area manager, do u get on with her ? xx

Yea they are , one of them rung me the other night saying they can't wait to have me back , which was nice,
Yea area manager is really nice , but the meeting I've got in Wednesday is with regional manager as area manager started a weeks hol today , but I get on ok with her as well,
I think with being off so long it's messing with my confidence ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yea they are , one of them rung me the other night saying they can't wait to have me back , which was nice,
Yea area manager is really nice , but the meeting I've got in Wednesday is with regional manager as area manager started a weeks hol today , but I get on ok with her as well,
I think with being off so long it's messing with my confidence ,

It's natural to feel that way because u are going back after a gap. Once u get stuck in, u will realise how much u missed it and I know u will do super and make the store your own :) xx

Oh no sing loud lalalalalalala
It should be illegal lol

LALALALALALALALLA - REALLY LOUD NOW -CAN U HEAR ME !!! :D hehe xx

So Vonnie what are the busy months for your trade, I've never done health and beauty, is it summer time when people buy lotions and creams more ? xx

It's natural to feel that way because u are going back after a gap. Once u get stuck in, u will realise how much u missed it and I know u will do super and make the store your own :) xx

Yea I'm not the most confident person as it is,
But like you say this is my store , if it hadn't moved I think it would be easier to slot back in but just different surroundings to get used to , the job more or less is the same

So Vonnie what are the busy months for your trade, I've never done health and beauty, is it summer time when people buy lotions and creams more ? xx

Yes it will be picking up now coz obviously were a seasonal town and weekend get busy with holiday makers and hen and stag party's ,
Although since we've moved the takings have generally bumped up every week , so that's good

Yea I'm not the most confident person as it is,
But like you say this is my store , if it hadn't moved I think it would be easier to slot back in but just different surroundings to get used to , the job more or less is the same

Even though u gained a little this week (which I'm sure will come off in the next 2 weeks), but your still a lot slimmer then when they last saw u, and will look lovely in your smaller uniform, that will give u a big boost of confidence hun :) xx

Thanks, and I couldn't do it without the support of all my mini friends xx

I know , I'm the same I'm so glad I found minis I was doing it alone for so long certainly helps having ppl that know exactly what a bad week feels like ,

Yes it will be picking up now coz obviously were a seasonal town and weekend get busy with holiday makers and hen and stag party's ,
Although since we've moved the takings have generally bumped up every week , so that's good

Oh wow that's great news Vonnie, more bonus :D. I love it when the stores busy because the day goes much faster. Have they agreed to keep your days off as Mon/Tues ? xx

Even though u gained a little this week (which I'm sure will come off in the next 2 weeks), but your still a lot slimmer then when they last saw u, and will look lovely in your smaller uniform, that will give u a big boost of confidence hun :) xx

Yea that's right , when I was looking at my stats earlier I thought well I may have temporary lost my 8st but I'm still 1st 13lb lighter than when I last worked . Hope fully can get that bk and be well over a 2.5 loss, working towards 3st,

Oh wow that's great news Vonnie, more bonus :D. I love it when the stores busy because the day goes much faster. Have they agreed to keep your days off as Mon/Tues ? xx

They said it goes fast so yea it good ,
I've no idea , my days were wed/thurs, I really hope so ,
I think this is panicking me as well , it's the not knowing , I don't really see why not tho , it's never been a problem and it gives my management team every Sunday off , so they don't complain about that

Yea that's right , when I was looking at my stats earlier I thought well I may have temporary lost my 8st but I'm still 1st 13lb lighter than when I last worked . Hope fully can get that bk and be well over a 2.5 loss, working towards 3st,

Now that's Super Vonic talking ! and yes I agree with all of that, its not if but when u do it :D xx

Back