Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Oh Hun don't cry. Hugs xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm ok Hun, I was down and weepy but I have to pick myself up ,
I'm going to have to return home at some point and then only see each other on my days off ,
I was hoping to have my missed hols added on to give me a month , which would of helped with getting the weight off again. But I knew it wasnt definite they would do that and i should of got myself organised ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I understand. It's hard me and Chris lived apart and I used to hate him leaving on a Sunday night. You won't of let anyone down if all the weight isn't off. You can only do your best and you should be proud of how far you have come and I know you will continue to do fab xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Vonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie :D you and me are taking turns with the painkillers, hehe. Big warm hugs :hug99:worried bout u, hope your ok lovely xx

I've been making more trips to loo this afternoon so hopefully fluid might be starting to go

I'm ok , just needed time to think and sort my head ,

glad you had time to think things through. I guess its probably sinking in now your going back in 2 weeks, are u looking forward to it ? xx

glad you had time to think things through. I guess its probably sinking in now your going back in 2 weeks, are u looking forward to it ? xx

Mixed feeling really,
More not at the moment I know get the first day over with and it will be fine

Mixed feeling really,
More not at the moment I know get the first day over with and it will be fine

I'm sure the girls must be looking forward to having you back :). How is your area manager, do u get on with her ? xx

Back