Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

They said it goes fast so yea it good ,
I've no idea , my days were wed/thurs, I really hope so ,
I think this is panicking me as well , it's the not knowing , I don't really see why not tho , it's never been a problem and it gives my management team every Sunday off , so they don't complain about that

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know you mentioned about the new half days so that's why. But I think they treat managers different, I think for you it will be ok, got my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully you will findout everything in your return to work interview. I hope it all goes your way Vonnie :) xx

Now that's Super Vonic talking ! and yes I agree with all of that, its not if but when u do it :D xx

I think it will speed up once I'm back at work , being more active , just hope knee stands up to it,

I think it will speed up once I'm back at work , being more active , just hope knee stands up to it,

How are your exercises going now ? are you still doing your walking and crunches or done any leslie lately ? xx

I know you mentioned about the new half days so that's why. But I think they treat managers different, I think for you it will be ok, got my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully you will findout everything in your return to work interview. I hope it all goes your way Vonnie :) xx

Yea I hope so , I'm trying not to think about it but it's not working it's on my mind all the time, I worry for worry sake

Yea I hope so , I'm trying not to think about it but it's not working it's on my mind all the time, I worry for worry sake

I know its easy for me to say, but try and just focus on getting better from your Op and focus on weightloss the next 2 weeks. I am going to try and come on more too. I will use the next week to get some inspiration from you guys and support my friends :p. I'm always here for you sis whenever u want to talk. Are u back on the plan we discussed this morning ? xx

How are your exercises going now ? are you still doing your walking and crunches or done any leslie lately ? xx

I've been walking , we went out at 6am the other morning , we couldn't sleep then I went out in the afternoon again , time wise was about 3.5 to 4 hrs worth of walking , that evening I was in agony tho , I've done Leslie once but only a mile it was ok ached a bit after ,
Started crunches a couple of days but not as many got it back up to 100, but not done them for a couple of days ,
Il try and improve things these next two weeks

OMG Vonn your diary don't half move!! Ive just got the gist of this I think, did you have a gain mate? You'll always be Super vonic as Kay says so don;t let anything get you down. I really look up to you, so dont change my lovely you hear?
Big hugs to you. xx

I've been walking , we went out at 6am the other morning , we couldn't sleep then I went out in the afternoon again , time wise was about 3.5 to 4 hrs worth of walking , that evening I was in agony tho , I've done Leslie once but only a mile it was ok ached a bit after ,
Started crunches a couple of days but not as many got it back up to 100, but not done them for a couple of days ,
Il try and improve things these next two weeks

I know the week you did the salad challenge after your op you lost 3lbs also and did exercises daily, maybe u can build towards that again ;). How are you doing with plany nanny, are u hitting 3 litres a day ? xx

I know its easy for me to say, but try and just focus on getting better from your Op and focus on weightloss the next 2 weeks. I am going to try and come on more too. I will use the next week to get some inspiration from you guys and support my friends :p. I'm always here for you sis whenever u want to talk. Are u back on the plan we discussed this morning ? xx

Yea that's what I'm doing concentrating on recovering fully , although I think it's as good as it gets at the moment so just have to make the best of it ,
Definitely going to focus on weight loss these 2 weeks,
I love the support everyone gives on here no one judges you no matter how bad a time your having,
I know your always there and you always pull me through wen I'm feeling low and demoralised ,
Yea I'm on the plan today and it's gone ok ,

Evening lovely ((hugs)) sounds like you have had an emotional day. I'm sure you will be fine chick x

It's been a tough one Hun, but I've brushed myself down and ready to fight another day xx

OMG Vonn your diary don't half move!! Ive just got the gist of this I think, did you have a gain mate? You'll always be Super vonic as Kay says so don;t let anything get you down. I really look up to you, so dont change my lovely you hear? Big hugs to you. xx

Hi bubble yea I had just a little gain of 9LB,
Blooming horrendous
Thanks for your kind words really apreachiate them , hugs back xxx

I know the week you did the salad challenge after your op you lost 3lbs also and did exercises daily, maybe u can build towards that again ;). How are you doing with plany nanny, are u hitting 3 litres a day ? xx

Yea I need to get back in the habit of regular exercise , just got lazy that's all I can say,

Yes still hitting plant nannys target well other than maybe the last couple if days I was maybe 2.5L so still not bad, but I wasn't getting rid of it , today's been different been back and forth to the loo all afternoon

Thats the spirit hun - you can do it. Tomorrow is a new day make it a fresh start to a SUPERVON week x

Thanks Sheila , I could so easily of hid for today which could of led to another week off and then be looking at over a stone gain ,I'm so glad I didn't and got focused today and looking forward to some good weeks ahead

Yea that's what I'm doing concentrating on recovering fully , although I think it's as good as it gets at the moment so just have to make the best of it ,
Definitely going to focus on weight loss these 2 weeks,
I love the support everyone gives on here no one judges you no matter how bad a time your having,
I know your always there and you always pull me through wen I'm feeling low and demoralised ,
Yea I'm on the plan today and it's gone ok ,

Yay ! to a 100% day ! :clap: We're gonna kick that number 8's butt ! Go Vonic ! Go Vonic ! Shaking my pom poms :party0011::party0011:.

Thanks Sheila , I could so easily of hid for today which could of led to another week off and then be looking at over a stone gain ,I'm so glad I didn't and got focused today and looking forward to some good weeks ahead

Awww hunni theres no shame in a gain!! no matter how much. Your not 100% well after your Op - I think your doing amazingly well you just need to be kinder to yourself xx

Yea I need to get back in the habit of regular exercise , just got lazy that's all I can say,

Yes still hitting plant nannys target well other than maybe the last couple if days I was maybe 2.5L so still not bad, but I wasn't getting rid of it , today's been different been back and forth to the loo all afternoon

I'll join u on the water challenge from tomorrow, we'll keep posting to check how much we've drank in the day :D xx

Awww hunni theres no shame in a gain!! no matter how much. Your not 100% well after your Op - I think your doing amazingly well you just need to be kinder to yourself xx

Thank Sheila I love your support , you help so much ,
Your so right I am my own worse enemy and so harsh on myself

Back