Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Good evening Von :) Hope you're having a fantastic weekend hun x

Hi Kathryn
Yeh it's been good so far , nothing much planned,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So had a good day , pleased to say I've been on plan and so far so good , so wanting another loss this next week , it feels good to have things moving again

You'll catch a break and push through it I think your an inspiration you've already co,e so far already xx

Thanks kind of you to say , I wish this break hurrys up ,
It's getting embarrassing how much I'm yo yoing,
It gets me down , I fall off plan and struggle to get bk on it , and so the cycle continues ,
I feel positive at the moment must hope it lasts ,

I'm sure it will im sure your minis friends will keep you on track I think little goals are best for me atm and when I reach them I can change them as can be upsetting if you think goal is miles away xx

I'm sure it will im sure your minis friends will keep you on track I think little goals are best for me atm and when I reach them I can change them as can be upsetting if you think goal is miles away xx

Oh definitely,
Support on here is amazing,

I've always done that with goals and still do , I have a few going on at once , usually to the next 7lb loss, and getting into a new stone bracket which ever one is the closest is the one I aim for,

Off to have a look round the shops ,
Mainly for a hairdryer ,
Catch you later xxx

Didn't get a hair dryer , the tressemme one wasn't in stock and when it is its £20, still good but unsure , so looked at Argos they have a Remington one on offer from £39.99 down to £15.99, do I've ordered that as it's not in store until Wednesday , just hope my one last till then , but at least it doesn't really matter if I have to let my hair dry naturally with being off work ,

Glad you found one you liked. Hope yours last but like you said you've got time to let it dry naturally xx

I might even be able to get away without washing it , I washed it last night so wouldn't wash it today , I've got dry shampoo so that will help and if it looks a mess il just tie it up , or stick my bobble hat on lol ,

I've bought the benefit push up liner today , it's suppose to be easier to draw a line above your lashes , we will see ,
I've had the "there real " mascara and love it,
Need a new one of them too ,

Off to have a play with my eyeliner hope I can get it to look right , or that's £18.50 wasted x

Which dry shampoo do you use Von? I've tried a couple but hated the feel in my hair, I wanted to scratch it all the time. My scalp is quite sensitive mind. I have trouble with some shampoos etc too.
The Benefit mascara is lovely but so expensive!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back