Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Which dry shampoo do you use Von? I've tried a couple but hated the feel in my hair, I wanted to scratch it all the time. My scalp is quite sensitive mind. I have trouble with some shampoos etc too.
The Benefit mascara is lovely but so expensive!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
I get that feeling sometimes too. Xx

Which dry shampoo do you use Von? I've tried a couple but hated the feel in my hair, I wanted to scratch it all the time. My scalp is quite sensitive mind. I have trouble with some shampoos etc too. The Benefit mascara is lovely but so expensive!! X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've tried a few , but the one I find works the best is batiste , but yea I can sometimes make my head itch s bit

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Which dry shampoo do you use Von? I've tried a couple but hated the feel in my hair, I wanted to scratch it all the time. My scalp is quite sensitive mind. I have trouble with some shampoos etc too. The Benefit mascara is lovely but so expensive!! X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh yes benefit mascara is great , it really does lengthen the lashes but your right it is expensive , but I've wasted so much on cheaper ones that I don't like , I should just stick to the benifit one

Had a bowl of veg soup for tea , there's enough to have tomorrow , I was fancying an omelette and beans but didn't want to waste the soup , there's always another night for omelette,

Oh forgot to say the eye liner does seem quite easy , it's got an angled tip that seems to make it easier to apply, and when I've got make up on it should look good ,

Bought the SW mag today , not looked at it yet , il leave it to tomorrow when I won't be trying to watch TV at the same time , or il make a start when I go bed tonight x

I normally catch up on strictly and then the X factor , but last night I didn't really see much of X factor so don't know how it went , but il still prob watch the results, don't think there's much else on ,

I get that feeling sometimes too. Xx

I've tried a few , but the one I find works the best is batiste , but yea I can sometimes make my head itch s bit

Aha, well maybe its not just me then, if you and Cheryl find the same. I've only used it a couple of times when there just wasn't time (or enough hot water!) to wash my hair in the shower.

Oh yes benefit mascara is great , it really does lengthen the lashes but your right it is expensive , but I've wasted so much on cheaper ones that I don't like , I should just stick to the benifit one

Yes, I'm with you on that, I used to have a lovely browny black one, think it was just a Boots one but they stopped making it, so now use the Benefit Real, as recommended by my daughters (they're good at spending my money!) but I don't wear it that often, as I'm too darned lazy to take it off everyday hehe.

Had a bowl of veg soup for tea , there's enough to have tomorrow , I was fancying an omelette and beans but didn't want to waste the soup , there's always another night for omelette,

Lol and I literally just said I fancy a bowl of soup but don't have any made yet, so I'm going to make myself an omelette shortly! :rolleyes:

I normally catch up on strictly and then the X factor , but last night I didn't really see much of X factor so don't know how it went , but il still prob watch the results, don't think there's much else on ,

We missed both as we were out I don't really like xfactor too much anymore, I don't watch the results shows as they just drag, so dunno what I'll watch, I wanna finish the end of my book xx

No idea who will go tonight, I only watched a few bits of x factor last night, kept getting distracted lol. I like the last month best, when its down to just the good ones, although the auditions are funny too. Sometimes the judges just get really annoying in the middle weeks. xx

No idea who will go tonight, I only watched a few bits of x factor last night, kept getting distracted lol. I like the last month best, when its down to just the good ones, although the auditions are funny too. Sometimes the judges just get really annoying in the middle weeks. xx

Yeah I know what you mean, it can get a bit tedious

Sis I'm just catching up on posts :faint2:, pop the kettle on for both of us, I'll be here soon :D. Love ya ! xx

Ouch ouch ouch
Not the brightest of ideas to eat oranges with a cold sore , been putting cream on it so the blisters have gone but now it's quite dry and cracks and the juice from the orange doesn't half sting ,

Mr Kiplings Viennese Swirls found their way in my trolley and so did crisps and coffee :( not doing well am I sis ? xx

Back