Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Mr Kiplings Viennese Swirls found their way in my trolley and so did crisps and coffee :( not doing well am I sis ? xx

Did they , that Mr Kipling is a tease ,
I'm still having coffee , can't stop that I'm afraid

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep can't have coffee without cake :rolleyes:, I think I'm doing so crap hun :( xx

You'll need a lie down after all the catching up

Yep happens every Sunday :faint2:, since starting work I'm so behind on everyones diaries I feel so bad, not enough hours but still I will try and come on in the week if I can xx

I didn't see much of X factor last night , who do u think could go home tonight

Oh don't get me started sis, I'm so annoyed from last week about Lola going that I didn't bother watching it. I had the same reaction as everyone on gogglebox this week with her eviction, it was so funny watching them :eek::D xx

Yep happens every Sunday :faint2:, since starting work I'm so behind on everyones diaries I feel so bad, not enough hours but still I will try and come on in the week if I can xx

I know , it really is hard to get on as much as we used to ,

I would marry Mr Kipling if he was still around, hehe :D xx

Oh don't get me started sis, I'm so annoyed from last week about Lola going that I didn't bother watching it. I had the same reaction as everyone on gogglebox this week with her eviction, it was so funny watching them :eek::D xx

Oh I know, I couldn't believe she went ,
Ha ha ha yea they are so funny

Oh I know, I couldn't believe she went ,
Ha ha ha yea they are so funny

I love Leon and June, espesh when he tells her to shut up, she looks horrified, her expressions are priceless ! :D xx

I love Leon and June, espesh when he tells her to shut up, she looks horrified, her expressions are priceless ! :D xx

There funny , did you hear him saying show us your knickers have you got the blue ones on lol,

I know , it really is hard to get on as much as we used to ,

When I think about it, its spooky how much similar stuff you and me have gone through this year, shall I list it sis lol

- Started the year well with fab losses
- Had surgery
- had gains and put weight back on
- gone back to full time work
- coming on mins less
- struggling to get properly back on plan (maybe I should just say me here, you've done fab this week ;))

See I told ya ! Spooky :Na_Na_Na_Na: :D

And just think where you would be if you did ,
And you couldn't trust him , he gives everyone a piece lol ,

Oh dear lol, not sure the bunny wants to be with a guy that gives everyone a piece :D hehe not sharing him with no one ! :p xx

There funny , did you hear him saying show us your knickers have you got the blue ones on lol,

PMSL ! :8855: That was bl0ody hilarious ! :D best moment of the show ! xx

When I think about it, its spooky how much similar stuff you and me have gone through this year, shall I list it sis lol - Started the year well with fab losses - Had surgery - had gains and put weight back on - gone back to full time work - coming on mins less - struggling to get properly back on plan (maybe I should just say me here, you've done fab this week ;)) See I told ya ! Spooky :Na_Na_Na_Na: :D

Yes it is,
There must of been something in the anestetic , it all went pants after that,
Yea I've done ok but it took long enough to get my head sorted

Yes it is,
There must of been something in the anestetic , it all went pants after that,
Yea I've done ok but it took long enough to get my head sorted

I like that, I blame the aesthetic too :D, you'd think it would have worn off by now ! :giggle: xx

Oh has it , I hadn't noticed , better get posting to get onto the next page

hehe :p. Yep lets type real fast lol. Are you going to watch xfactor tonight ? xx

Back