Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Off to bed and I didn't have anything to eat ,, yay i resisted

Feeling good today coz I resisted the urge to scoff last night, here comes another 100% day ,
Wish it was a bit warmer tho

Thanks chicks , working all weekend not off till Wednesday , so just planning on carrying on being a little angel , giggle lol ,
I will resist all temptation ........ Mmmm well most

Oh diary sorry not been on today , had really busy day
100% on plan though , drank 2 litres water , feel so tired just want bath then bed ,
Catch up more tomorrow ,

Morning diary, so focused at the moment and loving it ,
Banana & muller yog
Having a tomato & cheese sandwich for lunch , grapes & apple
Chicken pots and veg for dinner.... And also trying fennel roasted never had it before but really looking forward to it ,
2 litres water ,

Loved the fennel , dinner was really tasty followed it with a muller yog,
Tomorrow having usual brekkie banana & yog, having fruit salad of pink grapefruit , miniolas and grapes also taking an apple and banana for breaks ,dinner is chicken and savoury rice & some veg,
And not forgetting 3 litres water ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds good, sorry I've not been around much this weekend but you're so focussed, you're putting me to shame! Definitely taking a leaf out of your book with the water.

I dont even know what a fennel is! There's a posh restaurant here called Fennel...? Lol x

I'm not that clued up in veg my sister got it lol , I've nit been on thar much myself only done quick posts,
Yea keep up wiv the water I've got my 2 litre bottle next to me , glug glug ?

Well on way home feeling tired all food eaten all water drunk, got to be up at 5 am to start work at 6.45 yuk yuk yuk lol ,

Yuk that's torture , mines usually 6am but Tuesday's are now ti be 5am , but least it just one day , and it's gone fast so far :) :)

Having huge fruit salad for lunch , fresh pineapple, blackberries , blueberries nag grapes, just had 2 apples and herbal tea , got banana and apple fir thus afternoon if needed
2 litres water

Ooh dont know why but I've gone really sicky feeling stomach really hurting

Oh no :( maybe too much fruit, have you got some free food, carbs or protein you can have, see if that helps?
Hope you feel better soon :)

Sickness seems to of passed lasted couple of hours , hope all right now feel tons better ,,

Back