Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Wow I'm glad someone else does that I thought I'm loosing the plot

Just a quicky star week arrived this morning bringing it mate stomach cramp, but up to now don't feel as bloated drank water bout half a litre up to now trying for 3 today again , catch up later x

Lunch time
Mug shot , apple litre water , so drunk 1.5 so far , didn't really plan any dinner so just going to hav salad that needs eating feel a bit cold to be honest would of been better wiv a hot meal , my fault for not planning better last night but just wanted to hav bath and go bed ,

hope the bloating eases up for you, I hate * week as my tummy feels like a ball :(

food looks great so far x

Well another day done , had a little treat tonight but I now wish I hadn't but it done now can't alter anything. Looking forward to 100% tomorrow , drank 2 litres water but think I'm retaining it a little being totm , other days I been on loo quite frequent but today not that much so that's only making me feel even more bloated , il try 3 litres tomorrow il flush it out one way or the other , I might take a water tablet I'm the morning,
I'm having banana and muller lite for breakfast having a sandwich for lunch with an apple and homemade veg soup for tea , I crave bread at totm so thought if I have a sandwich for lunch I've had my bread fix and won't end up grabbing any tomorrow night ,
Well-off to bed now ,

Well at work now enjoyed banana and yogurt, started drinking the water feeling bloated still, but am feeling positive today gonna be another 100% day after my little slip last night ,

I definitely feel bloated with totm, I have just cone to accept it will happen... sucks to be a girl :( just keep glugging that water and keep hydrated, best thing to do I think :)

Hope you have a good day today!

Hadn't really planned any lunch as such today was going to hav mug shot but wen looked at work I ve none left :( , soooo the best I can do is 2 apples and a banana , and then I still have an apple if feeling pekish this afternoon , almost 2 litres water drunk so on track to get 3 drunk today ,

Drank all water , done half hour wii fit and half hour micheal Jackson dance, going to have homemade veg soup for dinner

It doesnt look like yr eating enough to me! I have a mugshot for a snack in between meals LOL xx

Didn't plan very well for today usually hav loads of fruit , also take carrots and celery, hi fi bar , but was tired last nite and being lazy ,

Well morning diary change day off this week from Thursday to today, so gonna be a mixed up week anyway off for a walk, not sure if it will be the usual 6 mile as gonna walk a different route instead of along Blackpool prom going in the other direction which is slightly hilly , I will update the milage wen I return ,
Feeling really motivated today but saying that I feel apprehensive bout wi tomorrow not been for 2 weeks due to working , I stuck to plan been drinking 3 litres water daily , but them scales ooooh they terrify me lol .

They are scary, those scales! You've been doing well though, how are you finding it? Are you hungry or feeling ok?
Well done on the water, keep that up! And the walking, impressed!

I love it on the whole but this week craved stuff at night due to totm, I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow eeekkkk , managing the water ok didn't used to drink any a month ago.

WELL DONE THE WALK AND THE TOTAL IS .............9.46 MILES !!!!!!!!!
wow I want expecting it to be that much idid walk a little along the prom tho , then turned and walked bk and went the other way , which even tho is still along the sea front it goes above sea level and there for a little bit hilly , it was fab

sounds like a great walk :D

good luck for wi tomorrow, you've worked so hard that you really deserve a decent loss x

Back