Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Morning Lovely :), hope your well hun. I'm popping off to have some brekkie :eating:, might make a yummy omelette that we spoke about yesterday then off to the gym, will be back in the afternoon and try and catch up with you then. I hope your eating enough calories today and make something yummy with eggs too and then go for a lovely walk. Speak to you later hun ;).

Kay xx

Hope you feel better tomorrow hun. :D
Hi pp feeling more awake today , Going out for my walk planning in going to the park , then I might do a bit with Leslie later , I found some on Internet , put wether I can follow it fully off my phone is another thing but you can kinda get the jist so if I'm kicking my leg in the wrong places it's not too much of a big deal as long as I'm moving , right xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popping in Von Hope you feel better soon

Hi kally ;)
Feeling brighter today , going to go for a walk in the park , it's quite hilly so il see how how my knee holds out , but I want to get moving today, as I just said to patsy ^^^^^^ later I going to try walking with Leslie so hopefully will get another couple of mile done,
Found some in Internet ranging from 1 to 5 mile so got a good choice , xxx
Hope your having a good day lovely :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Lovely :), hope your well hun. I'm popping off to have some brekkie :eating:, might make a yummy omelette that we spoke about yesterday then off to the gym, will be back in the afternoon and try and catch up with you then. I hope your eating enough calories today and make something yummy with eggs too and then go for a lovely walk. Speak to you later hun ;). Kay xx

Hi Kay ,
Enjoy the gym , I'm going to the park and wen I get bk I might do some walking with Leslie , found some videos on Internet so will give them a try , they range between 1 to 5 miles so I can decide as I go along when to stop , might not be so easy following it off my phone but as long as I'm moving it's still gonna count :)
I ve had some fruit for brekkie ,
Starting to feel nervous bout tomorrow wi, not really sure what to expect ,

Speak later xxx

Hi mariavon, i started posting on this site today to help me regain some motivation and reading your journey has helped that! You are doing so well.. To reduce your BMI like you have is fantastic, good luck with WI this week dont be nervous be excited, if its a gain or maintain draw a line under it and use it to push you on to have a fab week next week, if its a loss then pat yourself on the back xx

Hi mariavon, i started posting on this site today to help me regain some motivation and reading your journey has helped that! You are doing so well.. To reduce your BMI like you have is fantastic, good luck with WI this week dont be nervous be excited, if its a gain or maintain draw a line under it and use it to push you on to have a fab week next week, if its a loss then pat yourself on the back xx

Hello and welcome.
I'm glad I could of been some help :)
It's crazy isn't it even I was amazed at my bmi , until I entered my stats a few weeks ago ( only worked out how to do it )
I didn't know what my bmi was at the start and wen I saw it , I couldn't believe it ,
As for wi I always get the jitters but your totally right , no matter what the number I move on and concentrate on another good week ,
Take care xxxx

Afternoon , back from my walk was chilly but lovely , but once I got walking round the park soon started to warm up ,
My pedometer says
13,539 steps
4.20 miles
408 cals
2 hours 5 mins,
It's quite hilly some of the inclines were quite steep there was one path I was nearly coming to a stand still going up , walked round and came back to it 3 times , it was a lot faster going down it lol,
I'm pleased with that :)

Well done on the fab exercise today!! Good luck for WI tomorrow, you really deserve a fantastic weight loss! xxx

Just had 2 bowls of soup was yummy,
Wanted an omelette but only one egg , wouldn't of been very satisfying , will buy tomorrow and then maybe an omelette is on the cards xxx

Evening :) what a long walk today, well done! I did about an hour walking Alfie earlier but no idea how far it was... Might do the same walk tomorrow and track it on my phone.
Any plans for this weekend? X

Evening :) what a long walk today, well done! I did about an hour walking Alfie earlier but no idea how far it was... Might do the same walk tomorrow and track it on my phone. Any plans for this weekend? X

Thanks Kathryn it was nice , legs aching a bit now , hope it doesn't flare my knee up too much ,
I saw your pics , Alfie is gorgeous ,
Garden looked good too xx

Well done on the walk and goof luck for WI. :D I'll be checking out minis tomorrow to see how you get on. :D

Thanks patsy , I enjoyed it but was quite hard in places but just kept thinking keep going you'll get to the top ,
I hope wi is ok but you know me I always feel apprehensive xx

Evening hun :p, I'm so happy you've done fab today you trooper ! Well done on all that walking that's fantastic Von ! :D I am 100% certain you will have a fabby loss tomorrow. I'm just going to post up my daily eats on my diary, will be back soon . :)

Kay xx

Evening hun :p, I'm so happy you've done fab today you trooper ! Well done on all that walking that's fantastic Von ! :D I am 100% certain you will have a fabby loss tomorrow. I'm just going to post up my daily eats on my diary, will be back soon . :) Kay xx

Hope it's nice tomorrow I want to go walking again ,

Hope it's nice tomorrow I want to go walking again ,

Yeh I'm hoping for sunny weather too :p. Good luck for tomorrow hun, I will be popping in to see how you did before I go gym or after if you haven't posted. Are u 2lbs away from your 7 stone award ?

Kay xx

Yeh I'm hoping for sunny weather too :p. Good luck for tomorrow hun, I will be popping in to see how you did before I go gym or after if you haven't posted. Are u 2lbs away from your 7 stone award ? Kay xx

I'm 2lb away from 7.5 stone award :)

Back