Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Brilliant to read that the new painkillers are not only helping with the pain but enabling you to get more sleep, that really helps with how you feel all the time too. Sounds like you had a good shopping trip today, lovely to just relax and wander around. Enjoy your time off at Chans hun. x

On train on way bk , going straight to work start at 11.15 till 5.45 ,
It's a preview of the illuminations tonight, past years I've walked it with bruv in law, not sure if he doing it tonight , I quite fancy it so we will see ,

Yesterday I ate like a pig, nothing filled me it was disgusting,
1/2 biccy tin,
3 bags crisps
3 slices toast
2 cornettos
Bag midget gems

Hope I can do better today

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh dear , decided to have a latte before going in to work , how the hell did a blueberry muffin decide to join the party , Oooops

Ooooo i want a blueberry muffin. Was it worth it? Im jelous now.

Hope all ok did you see the illuminations in the end?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooooo i want a blueberry muffin. Was it worth it? Im jelous now. Hope all ok did you see the illuminations in the end? Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Blueberry muffin was delicious :)

No didn't go to see the illuminations , there officially switched on Friday do il see them at done point I'm sure ,

Morning Von. Wavey! Xxx

Morning Von hows things? Happy weekend mate. X

Hi ladies thanks for your visits sorry been AWOL,
doing rubbish at the moment, I'm hoping Monday will get me back into it, can't do tomorrow as things pre planned, but Monday will be the day hopefully, new week new month ,
Sorry neglected all your diaries , just a flying visit now before I leave for work ,
Bye bye catch you all soon xxxx

Back