Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Hi Von how ya doing hun? I know where your coming from with the slipping back to old ways. Ive not had my head in the zone properly for over a month now, I need to get back on track as ive not dared weigh cos I know ive gained at least 4lbs looking at my scales this morning. My meals are fine its the rubbish in between thats getting to me. Arghhh we can do it Von!! xx

It's soul destroying isn't it,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No plans so far should be doing domestic stuff but haven't managed to drag myself away from doing nothing so far. :D I'll get there eventually

Oh I know that feeling , I really need to sweep and mop all through but I can't be ars£d,

I was good , I just got milk and bread,
The fact that there is stuff here I can and probably will eat is besides the point, at least I didn't add to it ,

I was good , I just got milk and bread,
The fact that there is stuff here I can and probably will eat is besides the point, at least I didn't add to it ,

Yay ! Well done sis for not getting any naughties :p. Hope your having a nice chilled out evening :) xx

Yes I was good ,
Just watching strictly , waiting for X factor xxx

Me too :D, I will come on mins after x factor if you'll be on ? xx

I didn't see right from beginning as watched strictly , so didn't know who had been on, so kept thinking for a while now this must be the last,
But no they keep coming x

That's how much it's excited you lol
What colour you gone for ?
I'm getting mine done tomorrow hopefully

I'm trying to grow them, I might get acrylic ones done for xmas if they don't grow ;). It's a really nice pastel pink colour, I like either really light shades or really dark ones :) xx

Back