Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Hope you managed to get it Von, poor Chan, that sounds nasty :-( Sounds like you are or were, having a nice time earlier, I'm hoping to get some reading done later, though I have to finish a few presents and things first, to get them put away. xx

No didn't get any , the lady on the counter said they don't really get a lot of samples , funny if you have a make over on the counter and they think they can get a sale they seem to find samples ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not too bad oh is being very annoying today but tomorrow is a new day. How are you xx

Oh is he , men !
Yeh hope tomorrow's better ,
I'm ok thanks, not done much , couldn't get any samples of the Arden counter , they say they don't really get samples , but as I said earlier if I was having my make up done for example and they think they can get a sale they seem to find samples,
She started showing me gift sets with the cream in at £40 , but if I Hadnt used it before and wanted a sample to try it first im hardly likely to spend £40 on a set, but full points for trying

Oh is he , men !
Yeh hope tomorrow's better ,
I'm ok thanks, not done much , couldn't get any samples of the Arden counter , they say they don't really get samples , but as I said earlier if I was having my make up done for example and they think they can get a sale they seem to find samples,
She started showing me gift sets with the cream in at £40 , but if I Hadnt used it before and wanted a sample to try it first im hardly likely to spend £40 on a set, but full points for trying

Yeah that is right they don't mind giving free stuff if you are going to buy lots from them. You ain't gonna waste thar sort of money unless you know it works. How is the arm now. xx

Yeah that is right they don't mind giving free stuff if you are going to buy lots from them. You ain't gonna waste thar sort of money unless you know it works. How is the arm now. xx

He's at work at the mo, but it's really red , I found some germolene cream it says for burns and scalds ,

Morning Von. Shame about the cream, if it's very sore a pharmacist could recommend something to help stop it scarring.
Our heating came on this morning so it must have got colder, the thermostat is set quite high as this is a very warm house generally.
Hope you slept well lovely and have another good on plan day. Have you still managed to stay on plan so far? Xx

Morning Von. Shame about the cream, if it's very sore a pharmacist could recommend something to help stop it scarring. Our heating came on this morning so it must have got colder, the thermostat is set quite high as this is a very warm house generally. Hope you slept well lovely and have another good on plan day. Have you still managed to stay on plan so far? Xx

Ooh another cold day , just had a tx from Argos my hairdryer is in store ready to collect , yayyyy a day early , so il go collect that in a bit,
Mmmmm had a bit of a wobble last night , really annoyed with myself but I've give myself a talking to, do I really want to fall into that cycle yet again , and the answer is no, so I'm determined to be on plan today ,

Ah we all have wobbles don't be hard on yourself it's a new day today.
Have you tried sudocream for Chand arm? It's really good for burns

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back