Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Ah we all have wobbles don't be hard on yourself it's a new day today. Have you tried sudocream for Chand arm? It's really good for burns Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Jen,
I was wondering about sudocream myself ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I echo sudocrem! And aloe Vera- you can buy the gel from home bargains/super drug. You put the gel on first then attempt to smear sudocrem on the top- messy but effective, takes the red away in minutes x

Ahh Rosie , thanks for that , il give it a try xx

Just take each day at a time Von and give yourself the best chance by planning filling, interesting meals and allowing yourself snacks in between, so you don't get hungry.

I don't know why I'm saying this, you know the plan much better than I do! Sorry. :/

Just take each day at a time Von and give yourself the best chance by planning filling, interesting meals and allowing yourself snacks in between, so you don't get hungry. I don't know why I'm saying this, you know the plan much better than I do! Sorry. :/

Don't be silly Linda, I'm grateful of anyone's input

Don't be silly Linda, I'm grateful of anyone's input

Well sometimes I find I'm trying to cut out too much, its still ingrained from years ago when I just tried calorie counting, where you squeeze every meal down to the least calories possible. When I do a plan, even if its just in the morning, though I try to do a weekly one, as it makes better use of the fresh stuff... I always write in what veg, each snack and piece of fruit etc, sometimes even my drinks, so that it looks like I'm having a lot and if I start getting hungry and tempted to go raid the cupboard, I can see quickly what I've used, what I've got left etc. My best weeks are when I've planned fully. I should take my own advise and always do it, shouldn't I? lol :)

I wi this morning, it's a few days early but Chans off tomorrow and Thursday , he was saying about going to the Trafford centre to have a look round and then going for something to eat , so I didn't want that to affect my wi ,
So the result this morning was a sts , I'm happy with that especially after last weeks good loss ,
So if I'm a bit naughty tomorrow I now hav a week to rectify it, :)

I wi this morning, it's a few days early but Chans off tomorrow and Thursday , he was saying about going to the Trafford centre to have a look round and then going for something to eat , so I didn't want that to affect my wi ,
So the result this morning was a sts , I'm happy with that especially after last weeks good loss ,
So if I'm a bit naughty tomorrow I now hav a week to rectify it, :)

Lovely that he's got some time off now while you're there. Are you Christmas shopping or just looking around for clothes or whatever? (Dead nosey me!) Its nice when you can just wander the shops with no pressure to buy, especially if you can have a nice meal out at the same time. Well done on your STS, that means your seven lbs off wasn't extra water weight or anything.... brilliant :). Have a lovely time xx

Lovely that he's got some time off now while you're there. Are you Christmas shopping or just looking around for clothes or whatever? (Dead nosey me!) Its nice when you can just wander the shops with no pressure to buy, especially if you can have a nice meal out at the same time. Well done on your STS, that means your seven lbs off wasn't extra water weight or anything.... brilliant :). Have a lovely time xx

Just having a wander ,
No doubt il buy something though :)

Hi Von enjoy the trafford centre x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Ok, spill da beans, shopper. How many bags did you come home with? :D

Oh it all went out the window , we were late leaving chan wanted to go for something to eat first , by the time we had eaten it was almost 4 we couldn't be bothered going then, I was a bit disappointed as I was looking forward to it,

Oh it all went out the window , we were late leaving chan wanted to go for something to eat first , by the time we had eaten it was almost 4 we couldn't be bothered going then, I was a bit disappointed as I was looking forward to it,

Oh no sorry it didn't go to plan. Maybe you'll get to go soon. Where did you go nice for food xx

Back