bought 2 bumper packs by mistake!!! LOL

well good luck hannata and welcome to the world of exante lol, todays my 1st day :) and theres a lot of newbies on this wk so we can have a real good moan together ha ha

Well you'll have plenty of packs so a great incentive to stick with it. Wishing you every success.

HHahaha yeah, a great incentive to keep going. I bought my second bumper pack while I still had 3 weeks left of the first one, just as an incentive. Once they are in the house, there is NO WAY will I waste them. Good luck x

Good luck on your Exante journey! I have 2 bumper packs in my kitchen. I ordered a pack off a friend that didn't want to do it anymorebut they hadn't arrived 2 days before I needed them so had to order another bumper pack. They both arrived on the same day! Lol!

welcome hun be strong

So I ordered these yesterday morning (10am), no dispatch email or anything. I'm annoyed because its so very few companies who cannot promise the same kind of delivery to N.I as the mainland UK...

BAH I HATE LIVING IN NORTHERN IRELAND SOMETIMES :(

Well... patience is a virtue... I suppose I'll go eat some BREAD or something while I still can... lols

My dispatch email came from the delivery people, once I had paid I don't think i got anything else from Exante so maybe you could find out which company they have used (mine was Interlink) and call them if you want to know. I hope it arrives!!! I've decided to start Sunday x

ok i emailed exante last night, they replied this morn saying it was on its way today.... no dispatch email... how very odd.

I just got the delivery today, ready to start on Wednesday morning.

I pointed some cheese on toast for my lunch and I don't even feel like eating it... im so excited! haha

I'm excited too!

Good luck everyone!!! After the first week, you will see the benefits! xxx

Back