brag post

Bobbi

Silver Member
I am so pleased with myself .....

I just completed the first session of the couch to 5k program! I felt like dying half way through but I pushed on and did the whole session. Couch to 5K - Live Well - NHS Choices
I downloaded the free podcasts from iTunes.

I am hoping I can keep it up and by my holiday in September I will have lovely toned legs and be fit enough to go walking on the beautiful cliffs near where we will be staying.

Well done, it's a great feeling getting through the first one isn't it? I started it last Friday and managed it without stopping. I can only get out once a week at the moment so it is going to take me a bit longer than 9 weeks but I'm going to stick at it. I never even thought I could run for a second never mind 8 lots of a minute, yah!

Well done and well done on your losses so far :D

I'm going to give that couch to 5k a go :) well I will try it anyway since I can't run the length of myself at the moment :(

Also thanks for the link to the NHS site - very useful :D

I did session two today and it was okay. Feel good that I did. Oh and I got myself a proper pair of running shoes, even though I'm doing it on the treadmill I just wanted to have the right footwear. The shoes cost a lot so I can't waste them now.

Onwards and upwards.

Back