Brain ache !- my diary !

pandora

finding my way again !
well if you have read my diay you will know i have been faffing for a while now. After coming back from Brum i have renewed determination to get the last 28lbs off.
so as of today i decare i shall do 38 days of Sole Sourcing (bar aam) - why 38 you say - cos that takes me up to my holiday, then i will clear whats left when i get back from it.
so today is day 1
here we go .............................
(having new ticker & signature for this, a whole new start)

Hi Pandora, I am behind you all the way! You can do it. keep us updated on your progress, I would love to know how you are getting on. Angela x

Hi Pandora, you can do it, just think of your lovely holiday when you feel the urge to pick.

Good luck.....!

thanks Angie, Jem & Sonya for your support.
so far i have had 1 pack & guzzling the ol water, tummy rummbling & i'm so tired (catching up from the weekend)
but perseverance is the name of this game ;)
xx:)

Hiya

Well done on getting back onto SS, great to have some renewed determination.

How you are feet now have they recovered from all that boogying? Mine were killing me by the time I left on Saturday and I had to take my boots off once I got to the car and drove home in my socks:p

It was really lovely to meet you and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Take care & catch you soon

Jan
xx

Oh Good Luck you can get there, you've come so far already!

You've inspired me a little actually, maybe I should have a new ticker too.....

Mags
xxx

Hi Cheryl, good on you for the declaration made and I'm going to do the same! I intend to do 2 months non stop (ish). One possible break in April but that's not decided yet!

Bring it on, we can do this! I redid my ticker on Thursday after my LL weigh in so I have 34lbs to go - just a little more than you.

day 1 has gone relatively easily & stress free.
this morning i went for the 2nd of my wraps, the booking was for 10am & going on last weeks experience ( i was desperate for a wee well b4 the bandages were due to come off) i thought it prudent to not drink anything till i got home.
so although i was up at 7.30 am my dieting day didn't start till 11.45 this morning.
so far i am 2 packs down & 2litres of water drunk, so a pack & a litre for this evening.
i really had planned to either go to the gym or take the dog for a walk this afternoon but was so cream crackered my bum landed on the sofa, the laptop landed on my lap & that was where i sat till 3pm when i went to get the girls from school.
an early ish night is planned for tonight.

quick check in for this morning -
on the scales (yes i know Jen, but it's a habit i can't break) & down 1.2 lbs on yesterday, which puts me firmly into the 12's , 12st 12.8 lbs actually, i'm really chuffed with that 1) cos i been trying unsucessfully for that for what seems ages & 2) I AM NOW LIGHTER THAN HUBBY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so day 2 starts, rummbly but ignoring it, 1 1/2 hrs at least till 1st pack. have become addicted to cappucino recently & so was gutted that my CDC was short on them this week, i usually take a whole box, but thats all she had, so i've gone for a box of vanilla to make with coffee, which i had last night & was yummy.
will update how the day is going later

Wow lighter than your your hubby, that is one milestone I cant wait for.....lol. Well done xx
thanks hun, with your determination you'll get there for sure, keep that thought in your head & b4 you know it you'll b saying "lighter than Ian" esp if he keeps eating Chinese take away !!!

quick check in for this morning -
on the scales (yes i know Jen, but it's a habit i can't break) & down 1.2 lbs on yesterday, which puts me firmly into the 12's , 12st 12.8 lbs actually, i'm really chuffed with that 1) cos i been trying unsucessfully for that for what seems ages & 2) I AM NOW LIGHTER THAN HUBBY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so day 2 starts, rummbly but ignoring it, 1 1/2 hrs at least till 1st pack. have become addicted to cappucino recently & so was gutted that my CDC was short on them this week, i usually take a whole box, but thats all she had, so i've gone for a box of vanilla to make with coffee, which i had last night & was yummy.
will update how the day is going later
LOL, it's ok, NOT gonna say a thing about the scales ;) :ignore: :ignore: :whistle: :rotflmao:

You are SO impressive!! Lighter than hubby!! Yeeharrr!!!! hee hee hee!! Fan-bleedin-tastic, that's what you are!!! xxx

why thank you missy, you ain't so bad yourself !
actually you are a total inspiration to me & i know alot of others here, your grit & determination through all you are & have been going thru just makes me more determined to keep goin. Seeing you again on saturday has just reinforced it to me.
the three of us in July are going to be a trio of drop dead georgeous honeys (trying to convince my self, but against you 2 i will be the dimmer of the 3 flames)
so far today is a bit harder than yesterday, quite hungry this morning, just had shake no1 & a litre of water so far.
have popped to shops as i realised that i hadn't got my shoes yet for the 50's party we are going to on Saturday night, so they are now duly purchased & sat on my bed ready & waiting.
its a lovely sunny day here so the dog may get a nice walk in a while, but first a hair wash is in order :eek:

well the begining part of the afternoon wasn't too bad, took Toza (the dog) out for a nice walk, down into the woods, then home, by which time it was 2pm & craft time on QVC, which i half watched whilst surfing here. Went to get Victoria from school & had a lovely cuddle with her b4 going to get Charlee from football. This is where all hell lets loose, she has such an attitude problem at the moment & was busy taking it out on the football coach & players. He gave her a verbal what for, which she rightly deserved. When we got home she carried on at Victoria & made her cry :cry: :cry: , which i won't tollerate, so she has now been sent to her room & i have told her she won't be going to Guides 2nite.
she really makes me want to raid the cupboards, but thats going to achieve nothing but to cheese me off even more for my lack of self control.
xx:sigh:

Hi Cheryl, thanks for the text earlier. Sorry I didn't reply but work was hectic because I knew I would be leaving early for my doctors appointment. Still feeling a bit down about it and thanks for your support on my thread.

Well done on your day. You are doing well, even being sorely tested by Charlee. Kids, huh! Although I remember being just as bad myself :p.

Need to get an early night so I'll catch up with you tomorrow hun.

Back