Brain ache !- my diary !

I know you would make a great CDC. You are a lovely person, very caring and have the experience of losing loads
Irene xx

Hi hun, don't do too much of that thinking malarky! It can be dangerous you know ;)!

Seriously though, all your reasons sound valid and totally possible as to why you are sabotaging yourself. I have plenty of theories about myself but never reach any conclusions!

I think that you would make a good CDC but I know what you mean about the responsibility of it all. I got to the 2nd interview to be an LLC but made all sorts of excuses not to go to it. Truth was I wasn't confident enough to believe I could do it.

Sounds interesting about the surgery in Prague, might have to look into it myself when I'm ready for it! Used to be afraid of needles and pain but think I could cope with it now!

morning all :)
having a bit of a lazy morning here in sunny but chilly Bournemouth !!
actually it may be physically lazy but the brains been working some :rolleyes:
i have been trying to work out exactly why i am preventing myself from getting any nearer to my goal & have had a few ideas
1 - my CDC has decided i am going to be a CDC myself, to be fair to her i thought it sounded good when i agreed with her some months ago, but now i'm not so sure. I'm the type of person who does anything for an easy life, i don't like confrontation & will back down to avoid it. I also don't like letting people down or upsetting them. Maybe i'm preventing myself from getting to BMI 28 so i can't be nominated as a CDC & then i don't have to tell her i'm not sure about doing it ?
2 - could i be frightened about being a "normal" slim person ?
3 - could i be ok with "picking" & maintaining, but affraid of going back to eating 3 meals a day & maybe putting weight on ?

On a different note, i've been surfing a bit this morning, checking out abdominoplasty, both here & abroad & Prague looks good. I could actually have my boobs done as well for less in Prague than just my tum in UK, how mad is that eh ?
Thats a bit down the line yet, but i thought i'd get an idea.
Hey perhapse thats another reason, cos if i had it done i'd be comfortably a size 14 without having to lose any more.

oooohhhhh me brains aching now :rolleyes:
xx:)

Oooh Cheryl... SO much to say to all this my lovely friend!

I think you are right with the 3 thoughts.. often we do sabotage things so we don't have to make the ultimate face up or decision.. I don't think it's anything to be embarassed etc about though, I think it's probably dead normal!

I think you would be such a wonderful CDC... you have the right way with you, and are so supportive. You don't need to decide now... so don't :D

As for Prague... hmmm... perhaps you and I can have a chat about this on the phone or after your birthday... or pm me the sites you've been peeking at :D A girly surgical weekend in Prague sounds like a real possibility for the future! ;)

Now, stop thinking, rest that brain and relax :D xxxx

Back