Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

branflakes

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by beccaharrison89, 2 November 2011 Social URL.

1. beccaharrison89

beccaharrison89 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Do i use the 1 syn for every 20 calorie rule ? I am hving these every day as my breakfast at the min. I have not long foun out i am pregnant and i am tryin my beat to stick to sw but having sickness in mornin and it the only thing i can stomach.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Yes, or you can have 28g plus 1 ScanBran as a HEXB.

4. beccaharrison89

beccaharrison89 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    28g is nothing though is it.i having a full bowl:-( it stops me from feeling sick in morn,any othet suggestions? I wont have toast as i usr my two wholemeal bread for in the evening as my hexb

5. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    If you can handle All Bran you get 42g. There are a few others you can have 42g of, I dont know which without going through the entire list. Otherwise it's 1 syn per 20 calories yes. The same rule applies to your milk, you count that as HEXes or 1 syn per 20 calories.

How much does your full bowl weigh? I know 28g isnt much (which is one of the reasons I dont eat cereal myself) but you still have to count it, whether its as HEXes or syns. Bigger bowl just means more syns :(

Do you go in the pregnancy & breastfeeding room? Theyre probably best able to help you on HEXes, morning food etc. You do get more HEXes depending on what stage you're at but I dont know the details.

Like I say I dont eat cereal as I feel its a waste of milk and HEXBs. I have toast and coffee for breakfast (1HEXA & 1HEXB) and usually eat Green so I still have 2 more HEXes left for the rest of the day. Lots of people eat fruit & yoghurt for breakfast but that doesnt fill me up at all, I have that *as well as* my toast & coffee usually :rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.