Braving some piccies!!

Well done Georgie!!! You look amazing!!!:happy096:

Fabulous small waist!

Are you working out:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini, ashamed to say I haven't lifted a finger yet, although I have dusted off the exercise equipment a couple of times!!

Gx

Go Girl!!!!!!

You look fanstatic - just image what you are going to look like at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!:girlpower:

ARE YOU KIDDING ???
You look sssooooooo much slimmer, wow

Hi Georgie,

Looking at your latest photo I would of put money on it that you were working out as you do look very toned:)

Lucky you!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Sussex, Mandy and Sazzy you are all lovely and made short chubby gal very happy!

Mini - fear not, underneath a pair of sloggi max contols and a good bra lurks a slightly deflated balloon!!

Gx

Wow, well done Georgie you are looking great and not much longer before you will be posting your at goal piccies!!

oh just an itsy bit of a difference ;) :eek:
like some of the others have said, looks like a different person.
you certainly don't look like you need to lose another 2 stone
xx

I am truly overwhelmed by everybody's reactions you have all been so generous and so kind. I think it is easy to become complacent when you see yourself everyday and don't notice the overall difference. I have been hyper critical of every lump and bump and it has really given me a boost reading all your replies so huge thanks to each and everyone of you - to think I was nervous about posting them!!

And please please please remember, I couldn't have got this far without you guys.

:thankyou: :sign0168:

Georgie
x

Wowee Georgie you look fabulous.

Your losses so far have made a world of difference - you look so much happier, confident, more at ease and totally HOT!!!!!

Well done lady :clap:

Excellent Georgie. Loads of difference there:clap: Bet you're feeling better for it too.:cool:

You look wonderful, you must feel great ;)

What a difference! Fantastic achievement!! Well done Georgie, i am so pleased for you xxx

Back