Breakfast on the points plan

Yorkiegirl

is happy being Yorkiegirl
What are your favourite breakfasts? I need a bit of variety so need inspiration please!
My current favourite is
2 slices of WW toast 1 point
1 poached medium egg 1.5 points
Dry fried mushrooms 0 points
An apple afterwards 0.5 points

Total 3 points

Last edited:
i usually eat 30g of golden nuggets and 150ml of low fat milk, so usually 3and half points!!
even though there not a typical diet cereal i love them!!

I have weetabix 3 with 2 strawbs chopped up on the top with my milk ..
or rice crispies 2.5 or oss 3 ....
nothing to exciting but it fills me up

Golden Nuggets! Can you still get them? I used to eat them when I was a kid. Yum!

ye i love golden nuggets they were nier when they were corn pops but they are still fab ha!! ya get them in tescos, and for a 30g bowl its 2points

I usually have: bran flakes with skimmed milk, cornflakes with skimmed milk and porridge made with skimmed milk and a tbsp of sultanas thrown in for good measure :D

I must admit though, I have brekkie at 8.45am ish, I'm hungry by 10.30am!

Mmmm... bagels and Coco Pops... my favourites have already been mentioned.
I ALWAYS have either 2 weetabix, muesli or porridge. That keeps me going till past 12 normally.... maybe with a sneaky satsuma for elevensese. x

I tend to breakfast on the run on week days (the extra 15 minutes in bed is too precious!) so I have an alpen light bar and a banana then a mid-morning snack (usually more fruit and another alpen light bar - they could make their entire profit from me).

Hubbie's just brought me breakfast in bed. It was such a lovely gesture that I didn't have the heart to tell him how high in points it was, so i'll have to adjust through the day and be thankful that I have 30 points per day and not 18 lol

4 slices WW bacon - 2 points
1 slice thick Best of Both toast - 1.5 points
WWFH spaghetti - 1.5 points
Mushrooms dry fried - 0 points
Scrambled eggs - 2.5 points
1 Birds Eye Potato Waffle - 1.5

9 flipping points!!! and it's only 9:30 lol :D

WOW .. sounds yummy! .. Id love to be treated now and again to breaky in bed! mmmmmmmm I hope you enjoyed !
Have a great day xx

Hubbie's just brought me breakfast in bed. It was such a lovely gesture that I didn't have the heart to tell him how high in points it was, so i'll have to adjust through the day and be thankful that I have 30 points per day and not 18 lol

4 slices WW bacon - 2 points
1 slice thick Best of Both toast - 1.5 points
WWFH spaghetti - 1.5 points
Mushrooms dry fried - 0 points
Scrambled eggs - 2.5 points
1 Birds Eye Potato Waffle - 1.5

9 flipping points!!! and it's only 9:30 lol :D

But its a hell of a breakfast and i found having a big brekkie on occasions that i didnt need a huge lunch to leep me going.

Was so lovely though!:)

I always have a banana or yogurt, I just cant face food so early in the morning xx

Back