Breaking bad habits and getting to target.

Today I have drunk loads!
2x normal tea
2x green tea ( planning 1 more)
3l water- again, planning to have more.

Hopefully it will help in the grand scheme of things!

Good girl!!!

Bet you pi**ed loads too!!! :8855:

PMSL!!! :sign0007:

Like you wouldn't believe!!! Lol!!

Feeling a bit achy from balance last night, but off for a run tonight with OH.

I was watching the news last night and am just outraged at these so called riots. Scumbags. They smashed up the place in London where I am from, minutes from where my parents still live. Just awful.

Anywho- back to the diary!

Tuesday- extra easy
B- 1 toast (heb), topped with spinach, 2 poached eggs and plum toms
L- salmon & new potato salad. Blueberries, strawberries and grapes.
S- apple, pear
D- sw spinach and mush cannelloni ( from last months mag) hea.
Sins-0
Ex- running. Update on distance later

Xx

Back from a 3 mile walk at lunch. Leggies slightly tired but feel good for some fresh air and lunch time exercise.

Still outraged at the continuing riots, a friend of mine works in Ealing and says the place is a mess. They have been told to go home as there is apparently more rioting tonight. Makes me sick..

Wow - the cannelloni was good :)

Hard to make and messy but worth the effort. Have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow - belissima!

I have a busy day, so posting my diary & plan for tomorrow now:

Wed - Green day
B -2 choc weetabix, skim milk and banana. Hea&b&2
L - left over cannelloni Hea2, grapes, strawberries, blueberries
S - Banana, apple, mullerlight
D - Jp with beans and 42g cheese -heb2
S - 2
Ex - 60 mins Zumba

Last edited:
* - Edit to dinner!
We had no beans, which i discovered after I made the Jp - so I had JP, mushy peas and a hea of cheese! And you know, it was nice!

Off to WI tomorrow, to a new group - where I am going to meet lovely Dawn! Very excited, not for the weigh though. I will have gained, I know 100% after birthday and holiday. And its disappointing, but I will get past it.
Have been 100% on plan since Monday (day 3 today!) and so keeping on the right track. Have a day out n Saturday, but again, going to save my sins for a few drinkies.
Trying to get in loadsa exercise too, so that it balances out - well, hopefully.
Tried Zumba for the first time tonight, I think I liked it!

In a meeting all tomorrow, so my plan for the day looks a little like this:

Extra Easy
B - 28g Oats, Blueberries, strawberries, Skim Milk - hea & b
L - salmon & new pot salad. Mullerlight
S - cottage cheese, apple
D - Thai curry ( inc baby corn, mangerout, peppers, broccoli) rice, -5 sins coconut milk.

See you x

Last edited:
Hi Nat!

Yay its nearly here lol! Gotta admit I'm not really looking forward to the wi bit either as my scales are not reflecting my angelic efforts this week but we shall see. Just looking forward to having a real good natter with you! I've just got my sw bag all sorted with my book etc so I don't have to waste any time trying to find it tomorrow!

I did like your photos on the other thread btw...there's a helluva difference between them! Hoping I'll be able to pick you out tomorrow! You should spot me ok, especially if Andrew comes! Sometimes I feel like I'm out with my minder when we go out together...he's so big and tall!

Anyway, you have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow xx

Hi Nat,

Just wanted to say how lovely it was to meet you tonight! :D

I really enjoyed chatting to you...I feel like I know you! :hug99:

Hope you enjoyed the group. They're a mad lot actually but it's a nice lively class. :gen126:

And I hope you're celebrating your excellent house news with gorgeous bf, and your brilliant result tonight too!

Have a good Friday!!! xx

They are an ace group! So fun and full of chat- better than the other groups I have been to by far! I had a great time!

You have done so so well- and 100/ deserve you new award- superstar!!

Ee day for me tomorrow
B- 42g all bran, skim milk, banana
L- salmon, new potatoes, salad
S- 2 apple, 1 pear
D- chicken curry, rice & stir fry veg. 1 mini naan, -6.
Ex-45 min spin class

Thanks again Dawn - enjoy the rest of your eve x x

Sorry have been MIA lately. Well done on all that body magic and cannelloni is my fav!
How did it go at your new group?

Great to see you back hun!
I was 1/2 on, but was pleased with that, what with a trip away and several birthday celebrations!!
How is the job going?
We can both properly knuckle down now- target by Xmas is my goal... Join me?!

Evening Nat x

Have you been a good girl today??? ;)

Great to see you back hun!
I was 1/2 on, but was pleased with that, what with a trip away and several birthday celebrations!!
How is the job going?
We can both properly knuckle down now- target by Xmas is my goal... Join me?!
.5lb is nothing...you will definately get that off and more next week.
Job is going well....working on the weekend only, so gives me time to be with the kids while they are off on holiday.
Getting to my target at xmas would be great...let's aim for it!

skinnydawn said:
Evening Nat x

Have you been a good girl today??? ;)

Reasonably!! I've stayed to plan and I spun this morning- so good as I can be!
Tomorrow off to the races with a group of my girls, there will be pimms, bubbly etc... But I have been saving a few sins, so don't mind using them up!

Lol @ Sue!! Xx

Meli said:
.5lb is nothing...you will definately get that off and more next week.
Job is going well....working on the weekend only, so gives me time to be with the kids while they are off on holiday.
Getting to my target at xmas would be great...let's aim for it!

Yay- Xmas target buddies!! :0)

Where are your updates???

Hey Meli!

Sorry, have been away with work all week, so its been MANIC! Have been 100% on plan though, so happy :)
Another couple of busy weeks ahead, so cant make this weeks WI, not sure on next week as we are potentially moving house (EEK!), so hoping for a good loss next time I step on the scales.

How are you doing?
x

Welcome home Nat!!!

We've all missed you!!!

Hey well done on being 100% while you've been away! You're going to be Alicia's star pupil when you come back to group!! :winner:

Hey Nat x

How are you hunni?

And how did the house move go? x

Back