Breaking bad habits and getting to target.

Helloooo Nattymo!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

:birthday::candle1::birthday::candle1::birthday::candle1::birthday::candle1::birthday:

Hope you're enjoying your special day hunni :flowers:

Your romantic trip to Paris sounds so absolutely perfect! :bananalove: Gorgeous boyfriend thought of everything it seems, bless him :D

And YES ...

ALL birthday cake is syn free as long as it's consumed on the day so...

get it down ya gal!!! :17729:

Thanks Dawn:hug99:

Although, the start to today could have been a ickle bit better....

Oh took me for a delish Thai last night, however - spent most of the night on the loo :(
Then this morn have woken up with a fully fledged cold, had a sore throat last night and today i am Lil Miss snotty.
On top of that, my car was hit in the night and I need to replace the whole of the front bumper, so that is going to set me back £200. Sigh...Not a great start to the birthday year!!!

Still, gotta keep positive and none of that has made me reach for the biscuit tin, so good things can happen :)

Wed 3rd Aug - M2M
B - none, still dicky tum
Early 11am L (red) - Tuna & egg salad, fruit
S - 2 weetabix and milk - Hexa&b +2
D -(green) - Sw wedges with beans and 85g bacon - Hexb2, 42g cheddar - hexa2, mushrooms and a mixed salad.
sins - 2 so far for Brek

Have a good day xx

Last edited:
Oh no! Not the new car! How annoying is that?!

And I'm sorry you're not so well hunni :( It's a real shame! You try and take it easy xx

Hi Just wanted to say well done to the both of you on your weightloss. I hope you don't mind I read this last page of post. Made me smile :) I am goign to join slimming world tomorrow. I'm nervous as I've joined a few times in the past but sometimes never even gone back to my first weigh-in (I suffer from anxiety). I am hoping I can make a go of it and stop being a yo-yo dieter.

How is your week going food wise? Hope you are both doing well.
Maybe chat soon.

Byee

Tess

Hi Just wanted to say well done to the both of you on your weightloss. I hope you don't mind I read this last page of post. Made me smile :) I am goign to join slimming world tomorrow. I'm nervous as I've joined a few times in the past but sometimes never even gone back to my first weigh-in (I suffer from anxiety). I am hoping I can make a go of it and stop being a yo-yo dieter.

Maybe chat soon.

Byee

Tess

Hey Tess - welcome aboard!
Good luck with your first meeting. People on here are really helpful and supportive, so will keep you motivated on your journey - as you have seen, with a few smiles and laughs on the way.

Speak soon xx

Oh no! Not the new car! How annoying is that?!

And I'm sorry you're not so well hunni :( It's a real shame! You try and take it easy xx

Yes Dawn - the new Car!! Sobs:cry:
It could have been worse, but £200 is a kick in the guts and especially during the celebrations!

Still - Positive thinking...and am hoping this tummy bug will at least = a loss on the scales!!! :8855:

Yes Dawn - the new Car!! Sobs:cry:
It could have been worse, but £200 is a kick in the guts and especially during the celebrations!

Still - Positive thinking...and am hoping this tummy bug will at least = a loss on the scales!!! :8855:

Now Nat that is VERY naughty :copon: and NOT a good example to set young Tess lol!!!

Tess, if you're reading SW does NOT advocate or encourage the use of sickness and diarrhoea bugs in its diet plans lol! :8855:

Maybe chat soon.

Byee

Tess

Hey Tess,

Don't worry about your meeting tomorrow hunni...you will be just fine. :scale: We're all in the same boat, for whatever reasons, and no one will judge you or make any assumptions. I'm sure there will be lots of ladies who are nervous just like you :hide: You know you can ring your consultant before hand and let her know how you feel, or you can take someone with you for moral support, even children if you like :family2:

I weigh in on a Thursday night too :D but I'm a bit stuck atm :mad: Hoping for some sort of loss tomorrow no matter how small :fingerscrossed: I'm getting close to setting a target now :)

If you haven't already started one, I would set up a diary on here. And have a good nose through as many diaries as poss, and if you're not sure about anything just ask! We're very friendly! And supportive! And probably a bit round the twist too :silly:

Don't know if you've seen it but there's a Thursday Weighers Thread too which you can join for a bit of motivation and support xx

Good luck for tomorrow...not that you will need it xx

G'morning!

I am still in the land of sickness, so working at home. I just want to sleep and my mobile keeps ringing...nooo!!!

Have to drop the car into the garage later on for the fixing. Still mad as a hatter, but c'est la vie. I hope the person can deal with their guilty conscious for just hitting and driving off..:raincloud:

Anywho, 100% day yest, so feeling good. Out on Sat night - yes another b'day celebration!! So really hoping I feel well for it. We shall see. I am sure seeing my buddies will cheer me up :)

Plan for today - another extra Easy
B - 28g oats, skim milk, grated apple and cinammon (Hexa&b). Saw this on Shrimpy's thread and good lord it delish and sooo filling!
L - Chicken and bacon on wedges, with beans, mushrooms and tomatoes. topped with 42g cheddar - 6s. Sounds weird, but I can assure you totally gorg!
D - Thai Beef salad from EE cook book. Looking forward to making this as its a new one for us.
Hve also got a big fruit salad in the fridge to pick on thru the day - get some vitamins inside me.
Sins - 6

Have a wonderful (albeit rainy) Thursday.

Nat xx

Last edited:
I weigh in on a Thursday night too :D but I'm a bit stuck atm :mad: Hoping for some sort of loss tomorrow no matter how small :fingerscrossed: I'm getting close to setting a target now :)

Good luck for tomorrow...not that you will need it xx

Good luck for tonight Dawny - you have been doing fantastico - so dont be disheartened at last week. As you say - a loss, even a small one, is the scales going in the right way. Look forward to hearing how you get on xx:bestwishes:

Looking forward to hearing how you do too Tess - You can do it hon xx

Happy Friday world!
We have reached another weekend and I am super excited as it is another birthday celebration tomorrow :bday:
I booked a private dining room at a fancy hotel in Beconsfield back in Jan, so me, OH and my bezzies girlies - plus their hubby's & partners are going to that. Its a thai meal, so I have been trying to save my sins up for that and a few drinkies - but its my last 'treat' so if i go a few over, I know I can pull it back, so its all good!

Cold wise - definately on the mend, and feeling better than I have been, so this is good. Car should be ready to pick up later too - yay :)

Today is another EE day for me.
B - Fruit salad - Mango, grapes, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries (yum!)
L - Mushroom, bacon & cheese (hexa) Pitta Pizza (Hexb) with a few wedges and salad
D - new recipe, spring lemon chicken, with baby corn, mangetout, carrots and rice
Snacks - apple.

If i cn get car early enough, I am hoping to get to tesco so will also attempt the roulade...wish me luck, baking is so not my thing...!!

xxx

Last edited:
Have fun in the hotel tomorrow Natty Mo. It's gonna be a couple's night, I bet.

Success! The roulade went down a treat - yeeeehaaa!! Even my dubious boyfriend really liked it! Have some left for today, so will have a wee slice with a cuppa later before we head off to check into the hotel for tonight.

Up early this morn as the boy went off to golf, and I couldnt get back to sleep. So here I am! Need to paint my nails, and have been meaning to go thru my wardrobe - which is something I have been meaning to do for some time, so will plough thru today I think.

Getting my hair done at 2 (just a wash and blow dry), and then I think we are going out - I cant wait :). We are meeting everyone in a nearby pub (to the venue) and heading round later, so going to get some champers on ice before they all arrive and toast the eve with sparkles. The menu tonight is set, and so sin - heavy, but I have been saving up all week, so have pretty much my weeks allowance to play with as can keep sin 'light' next week too.

So today - up until dinner is EE, and then I think I will stop recording! Then back to it tomorrow. Already planned that we will make a nice roast beef tomorrow for dinner when we get back - so I will be climbing straight into that saddle. Had a big ole brekkie this morn and will have a light lunch before he head out - Here is the plan for the day :

Saturday 6th Aug - EE
B - 'fried' new pots, mushrooms, poached egg, tomatoes, beans and bacon - was delish ;)
L - Tuna salad, Strawberries and Grapes
s - slice of roulade :)
D - Thai Feast! Champagne and some wine - allocating 90% of this weeks sins to my meal.

Hope you have a great Saturday xx

Hey Nat!

Sounds like you have a fab night ahead of you!!! :party0019:

You enjoy your birthday celebrations hun! Oh, and glad you liked the roulade!!!

Morning!

Lovely weekend for me - always gone too quick! Saturday was such fun, lovely to see everyone - food was amazing, and I had the best time! Yesterday as wee head pain :) but was 90% on track!

Monday - M2M

B - 4 x ryvita (hexb), cottage cheese, strawberries
S- Banana
L- (green) Jp, with beans, 42g cheddar (hexa), apple, coconut muller
D- (red) Roast beef (done in the slow cooker!), 198g new pots roasted (hexb2), carrots, broccoli. Gravy - 2
Other Hexa - Milk for drinks.
E- 60 mins body balance

Today I have drunk loads!
2x normal tea
2x green tea ( planning 1 more)
3l water- again, planning to have more.

Hopefully it will help in the grand scheme of things!

Back