Breaking bad habits and getting to target.

Nice to see you've had such a good day Nat :D

You certainly got a lot done!

Tell me about the new love nest then...does it need any work doing??? Has it got a garden??? Has it got lots of bedrooms for mininattymos??? ;)

It was a lovely day thank hun and today was more of the same! The house is gorg! 2 bed semi, front and back gardens, needs no work and hoping to be in by the end of SEPT!! excited.com! Yes..plenty of space for mini moo's but not yet - lol's!!!

Diary for today: Extra Easy
B - 1/2 banana (snack before gym ;) )
L - Bacon, scrambled egg, mushroom and 'fried' potato
D - SW kebab in pitta (hexb) with salad, wedges. Sooooo good!
Popped to oh's mum's for her birthday, as she had done a big buffet. Had a bite of salmon and some rice and a bit of eton mess - so allowing my full 10 sins for that.
Did another monster workout at the gym, my arms kill - but no pain, no gain (or loss in my case!!)

Body balance tomorrow night and spin Tuesday morning - those scales better show me some love come Tuesday nights WI!

Plan for tomorrow:Green Day
B - brekkie rice, mixed with a mullerlight, strawberries and blueberries
L - Mugshot, apple, banana, grapes
S - 2 satsuma, 57g houmous and crudites
D - SW carbonara (85g bacon - hexb, 28g parmesan - hexa). salad & 2 lf garlic br - 5
Ex - body balance - 60 mins.

Happy Sunday eve xx

Last edited:
Aww...house sounds perfect hunni! Hope you'll both be very happy there. How lovely to be starting the next chapter of your life together.

I must say its a pleasure to read your diary atm as you're so in to it now! I think the new job and house, and the hol, have totally put you in a happy place and kick started your motivation!

Take care xx

thanks ladies!
Dawn - you are so right, I am in the 'zone'! Permissions to give me a royal kick up the behind if i slip ok!! :)

I'm feeling proud (polishes halo!) of all of today's free food!

3 satsuma
1 apple
1 banana
Mixed berries
Grapes
Carrot & celery batons

And still an apple / pear sitting there for later maybe?!

So, just home from body balance, it was a new release and my word - my legs are like Jelly!!!! Even though you dont swaet much in the class, you can feel it working your muscles. Oh has made carbonara for tea (sw style - he is well trained :)). so going to have that in a mo.

Already got my menu sorted for tomorrow - its going to be a red day
B - 28g porridge, skim milk, blueberries, banana - Hexa&B
L - 4 x ryvita, FF cottage cheese, ham. Carrot batons, apple
S - 3 satsuma, grapes & kiwi
D - Thai chicken curry - 6 for coconut Milk, served with broccoli, mangetout, mushrooms and baby corn. Might have a pitta on the side to mop up! - 6
sins - 12 total
Ex - planned spin, depends on how jelly legs are doing!!

Wish me luck for weigh xx

Aww...good luck hunni :fingerscrossed:

Something tells me you don't need it though...:D

Bah- half a pound off!
Yea, it's a loss but I had hopes for more.
I know when o work hard at the gum it takes a few weeks to show, so I guess patience is the key.
I'm not at class for the next 2 weeks as I have Paris and then my birthday, so am putting everything I have into a loss (despite all of the celebrations!) in 3 weeks time.
Found a recipe earlier for corn chowder- free on ee, so have made a batch of that to start as I mean to go on.

Have a nice eve x x

Oh...that's a bit pants :confused:

But it's like we always say...better off than on...but I know we always want a bit more than that. Not to worry hun...get that chowder down ya!!! :eating:

Hiya

Have been absent for a few days as have had a bit of a lurgy, so not really on plan! Still feeling a bit blurgh, but going to stick as best I can from now till Thursday - when I got to Paris :) for 4 days. Its my birthday treat from OH, so going to stick to it as much as I can, but I will not be denying myself the odd pain au chocolate!!

So- plan for today:

Fri 22nd July - Extra Easy
B - scrambled egg, spaghetti hoops, loadsa mushrooms
L - tuna pasta, sweetcorn, onion, pepper, tomato, lettuce. blob EX mayo -2.
S - apple, hifi -
D - chicken burritos - chicken, peppers, onion, passata, chilli powder, ww wrap x 2 (10), with wedges, and side salad. 21g cheese - .5 hexa.
Other hexa - skim milk for drinks
Sins - 12 total
No exercise today as still a bit poorly. Maybe will go for a walk tonight with oh if its nice out.

Have a good un xx

Hi there Nattymo,

Sorry to hear you haven't been well :sick:

You lucky thing, going to Paris with lovely bf :jelous: How romantic :candledinner:

So new car, new job, new house......

new husband???

I have a feeling in my water...:love047:

Hi there Nattymo,

Sorry to hear you haven't been well :sick:

You lucky thing, going to Paris with lovely bf :jelous: How romantic :candledinner:

new husband???

Oh Dawn - you are a funny lady!!! :)
Defo defo no engagement / wedding any time soon! The house has sucked up everything we have, so no diamonds coming my way any time soon!

Although yest we though everything had gone wrong with the mortgage and that we had lost the house :eek: , but today we think (hope) its back on track. should know monday for sure.

Red day for me today:
B - 42g all bran, banana, skim milk
s - yogurt
L - scrambled egg, mush, bacon
D - home made burgers, salad, 227 wedges. Yumsom :)

OH and I are going for a few drinks tonight, so will save my sins for vodka. :)

5 sleeps till Paris...!! and 10 sleeps till I am 30...!!!!

new husband???

Oh Dawn - you are a funny lady!!! :)
Defo defo no engagement / wedding any time soon!

Oh damn...maybe I've just got cystitis then...:8855:

Hope everythings ok with the house hun. Moving house is SO stressy, but it will all be worth it in the end :D

And of course we will want pics too ;)

Have a lovely evening tonight and I will keep my :fingerscrossed: that the news is good on Monday xx

Thanks lovely. Hopefully good news tomorrow?!

Had a lovely day today, nice lie in with OH, and then headed to London as went for lunch with my fam as a pre-birthday meal. Had a gorg roast - with ample veg (broccoli, carrots, swede, parsnips, cauliflower, butternut squash) with beef, turkey and a couple of roastie's. Ignored the pudding menu and instead had 1 small glass of wine and really enjoyed it.

Very much looking forward to my trip on Thursday! Have a dinner out on Tuesday, but other than that nothing to stop me sticking to plan until I go away :)

Aug is a hugely busy month for me - I have plans now every weekend all involving food that is beyond my control and drinks a plenty I am sure - so I really need a helping hand being 110% angel M-F as its gonna be tough to stay on the straight and narrow.

Enjoy the last few hours of the weekend x

Good morning
Happy Monday (and 3 sleeps to go...!!!)

Did a lot of thinking last night. Worrying I know!!I am really struggling ATM. I start the day with good intentions and sometimes finish well, sometimes not so much!

Last week I was super angelic - and was rewarded with a half pound loss. The week before I had 1 day off plan - and that was only wine, meals were all ok - and had a 2 pound gain. Kinda knocked me for six, and i rebelled against myself. Kinda silly when you think about it.

So last night, I had a think - why I am doing this, so taking it right back to basics. I think my head got lost in the pressure to do well - and I lost sight of the end goal.

So, from now - its 1 day at a time. No pressure for end goals or amounts lost per week - my main focus is to get each day on track as that is a goal for me.

Admittedly, I have a holiday at the end of this week - but I will be doing lots of body magic (not in that way Dawn ;)!!... well actually...!!), but will be walking miles aorund the sights of Paris, so any naughties should balance out.

So, today - its all about GREEN
B - 28g oats, skim milk, banana, blueberries - hea and b
L - Jacket pot with beans, 2 satsuma,
D - ww ocean pie (4), wedges, mushy peas
HEXA & B - Milk for drinks and a HIfi bar.
Exercise - going running after work, OH is training for a half marathon so I am being his coach :)

Hi Nattymo!

Omg!!!

Now I'M getting all excited about Paris :bliss: and I'm not even going!!! :wave_cry:

I'm glad you gave yourself a good talking to hun! :copon: It works wonders doesn't it!!! ;)

Have a good day xxx

Hello slimmers ;)

Back from Paris and had SUCH an awesome time! OH had planned every detail and we saw sooo much. We did huge amounts of walking - which has resulted in me staying the same over my trip - even though we ate loads of nice stuff and wasnt really on plan at all! Thouroughly enjoyed - but you know what, yesterday I couldnt wait to get back on plan and start eating 'properly' again.

Off work today, so just did a mammoth tesco shop and running the machine as we have oodles of washing to plough thru!

Off to the gym later - its the last day of my 20's (OMG!:eek:) so I am starting the 30 era as I mean to go on. Yes - throwing down the gauntlet - target by xmas! I WILL do it.

OH and I have planned a super yummy meal to make tomorrow eve for my big b'day - and its all on plan. Crab cakes for starter and thai beef salad (both from extra easy cook book) for main. Delish! Berries and 0% greek yog for pud if we fancy. Doesnt that sound yum!

I have a few cards here thru the post that I am going to open tomorrow, and just picked up a lovely bag in M&S with the money my parents gave me! Oh, and my lovely boyf got me a gorg necklace from tiffany, which he gave me on the way to Paris on the Eurostar, while we were sipping champers. bliss!

Anyway, enough ramblings - menu for today!

Monday 1st Aug - Red Day
B / L (ate it just now so a brunch!) - Smoked Salmon with scrambled egg, mushrooms and 1 toast (hexb)
D - Chicken wrapped in bacon, , 227g wedges - hexb, Mixed salad
HEXA1 - milk, HEXA2 - 42 G cheddar, which I will eat later as a snack with an apple and some grapes :) and 2 x ryvita - 3
Sins - 3

Will update later with my gym antics xx

Last edited:
Back from the gym - did :

25 min walk (to the gym and home!)
30 mins stepper
15 mins x-trainer
20 mins weights.

god do I feel it now!

Good morning, and dare I say it's the first day if my 30's!!

An on plan day planned, well- Brekkie and lunch will be. Boyf is taking me out tonight to celebrate the big birthday. Exciting!!

Tue 2nd Aug- extra easy
B- 28g oats, loaded fresh berries, skim milk- hexa and b
L- corn chowder, banana, apple
S- mango, strawberries and grapes
D- TBC!!

Enjoy x x

Back