Breastfeeding::Doing it at home : In Switzerland

I totally agree with the wipes...my hands are so dry these days as I am alway washing my hands as I always her on my mind...

I was never keen on dummies however you can take that away down the line can't do that with the thumb.

Bless Lily...before you know it she will be able to find it herself.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

DAY 24.

Today feeling a lil experimental....

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (HEB), 250ml SS Milk (HEA), WW Yogurt

Lunch: 60g Pasta, Peas, 100g Cottage cheese (0.5syns)

Snack: First Experiment: Oat Cookies
35g Oats (HEB), 1 x Egg, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Sweetener.
They didn't turn out like the pics I've seen of others:( ate them....don't think I will be making them again

Dinner... Sea Bass oven baked with garlic, black pepper, 3 x tbsp white wine (3 syns) , 1 tsp olive oil (2yns) : This was used to make 3 pieces of sea bass
Chickpea Couscous: Mixed peppers, garlic, chicken stock cube, chili, 1 can chickpeas
Mango Salsa: Mango, Red peppers, Red Onion, Fresh chopped coriander,lime juice

Pudding: 2nd experiment will cook it shortly

Apple & Cinnamon Rice pudding: 1 cup rice, 1.5 SS Milk (HEA), 1 tsp Cinammon, 1.5 Apples (6 sysn) as apples will be baked.

Serves 4: 2syns per serving

Hope I have syned everything correctly

Total: 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 7.5 syns

Will post a pic of the pudding later.....hope it turns out well...and tasty of course

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423076151.600086.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423076169.162271.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423076185.959009.jpgIMG_1656.JPG

Last edited:
Verdict on the rice pudding...

it was yummy...think i would probably enjoy it colder.

There is more than four servings there...

Would have been nice if its sweeter so maybe next time i would use more apple and even finsh it of with some natural yogurt to make it a lil creamier

IMG_1664.JPG

You could add sweetner to make it sweeter? It's free :)

Menu looks lovely, loving the experimentation!! Your portions seem so diddy compared to what I eat, I'm terrible for piling my plate high or making too much and not wanting to leave any!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

that's funny I made the oat cookies yest absolutely vile lol x

You could add sweetner to make it sweeter? It's free :)

Menu looks lovely, loving the experimentation!! Your portions seem so diddy compared to what I eat, I'm terrible for piling my plate high or making too much and not wanting to leave any!!

I had the rice pudding in the afternoon cold with some yogurt on top...very nice

DAY 25

I dont know where the week has gone...Its Friday tomorrow already...

Thursday is always an early start for me and lil one as we always go to a ladies prayer group...and today I then went on to visit a friend.

Didn't eat at my friends she know I am on a diet so she didn't force me anything other than very milky tea...lol..she is Turkish and doesn't understand the milk in Tea...lol...and she decided to make me one...drunk it out of politeness.

Breakfast 35g Oat (HEB), 250ml SS Milk (HEA), Raspberries & WW Yogurt

Lunch: A late one as I got in late from my friends. Leftover couscous and some rice pudding(2 syns) with yogurt

Dinner: Rice and peas & Pork...was feeling tired and lazy so nothing fancy. Olive Oil (2 syns)

Snack: Very milky tea at my friends and i think it was full fat so going to put that as a (HEA)

I am feeling stuffed today maybe a starch heavy day, don't think I will putting anything else down my throat today.

Total: 2 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 4 syns

Only have pics of breakfast and dinner forgot to take lunch...however it was just a small bowl of the chickpea couscous from yesterday and after a portion of rice pudding with WW yogurt.

IMG_1668.JPGIMG_1675.JPG

Day 26

Malita now sleeps early can't even keep her up of I wanted she goes to bed between 6-7. It's wonderful I can have my dinner and relax...however it means she up and raring to go at 6/7 in the morning so no lay ins for me...I am glad she's sleeping well thou.

Breakfast: 35g Oats(HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), Strawberries & Raspberries, WW Yogurt.

Lunch: 60g Penne Pasta, Passata,Peppers,Courgettes,Ham, Cucumber, 28g Emmental Cheese (HEA)

Snack: 2 x Weetabix (HEB), Yogurt

Dinner: Vension Stir Fry: Courgettes, Cabbage, Green Beans, Passata, Garlic, Soy sauce, Worcester sauce, oil (2syns)
Leftover Rice and Peas from last night

Snack: 2x Rich T(4syns) 1 x digestive (3.5syns) and 100ml SS milk(HEA), Banana

Total: 3 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 10.5 SYNS

Feels like Ive eaten loads today...and still peckish...hmmm...not good

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423245745.475181.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423245760.294035.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423245775.360383.jpg

Last edited:
If you're hungry, eat! We all have days which require more food than others.

I tend to drink a large glass of water and if I'm still hungry 20 minutes later it's genuine hunger so fill your boots!

If you deny yourself then you're more likely to
A) snack on something bad later
B) your body will hold onto food if it feels deprived

Xx

If you're hungry, eat! We all have days which require more food than others.

I tend to drink a large glass of water and if I'm still hungry 20 minutes later it's genuine hunger so fill your boots!

If you deny yourself then you're more likely to
A) snack on something bad later
B) your body will hold onto food if it feels deprived

Xx

Your right! I've found myself doing that bad habit where you go have a stare into the fridge....

Luckily there's plenty of strawberries and other fruits at easy reach...funny how it hard to choose that...would have loved some cake a custard

I am going to equally my increased appetite to Malita now wanting to feed nearly like every 2-3hours like a new born unlike before 4-5hrs. So guess y body is trying to keep up with her demands.

I hope this is just a grow spurt and not her need solids just yet as I enjoy breasting feeding and I wanted to wait till 6/7months to start formula and food.

DAY 27

WOW! Really don't know where the week has gone

Increased appetite...I am eating a lot more but also Malita is feeding more often...feeling like I could face a gain this week. However remaining positive and trying to pick the right options when I feel hungry (fruits and SS).

Breakfast: 35g Oats(HEB), 250ml SS Milk (HEA), Strawberries, Raspberries , WW Yogurt.
Drank the juice of a half a Grapefruit too...wasn't as bitter/sours as i remember. Maybe its the type i bought...will be buying more in the future.

Lunch: 65g Fusilli Pasta, Peas,Ham, 100g Cottage Cheese (0.5syns)

Snack: 2 x Weetabix(HEB), WW Yogurt, Banana

Dinner:
Seam bream: Marinated in garlic, lime, lemon, pepper, salt, chilli, 1tsp oil (2syns)
Couscous: courgettes, cabbage, peppers, chicken stock cube
Mango salsa: mango, red onion, red pepper, fresh coriander, squeeze of lime

Snack: 2 x Digestive (7syns), Glass x SS Milk (HEA)

Total: 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 9.5 SYNS

Night is still early hope to top up my HEA and maybe some syns too

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423336756.084796.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423336772.527683.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423336786.003294.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423336798.745183.jpgIMG_1707.JPG

Last edited:
DAY 28... OMG Ive been on SW for 28days ...feeling proud of myself :)

Breakfast: 35g Oats (HEB), 250ml SS Milk (HEA), Strawberries, Raspberries,half banana , WW Yogurt

Lunch: (no pic) leftover veg couscous from last night

Snack....hubby baked a cookie cake as we had guests coming to see Malita. I had a fork full...hope its good enough to say the mouth full was (5syns)

Dinner: 2 x Beef Burger
Roast veg: Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Green beans, Courgettes, Peppers, Carrots, Olive oil (2syns)
Nandos Sauce (2syns)
56g Emmental Cheese (2xHEA)
half an apple

Total; 3 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 9 SYNS

Tomorrow is WEIGH IN....feeling nervous ...also because of my increased appetite i feel like it may be a STS this week....but remaining positive and hopeful as I have still stuck to plan

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423423129.653539.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423423153.365019.jpg4154895a27154e50acb59247138d3287.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck for weigh in today, I wish my partner would cook - the cake looks amazing x

WEIGH IN

Soooo as predicted I STS this week...obviously would have loved a loss as i still stuck to plan.

However STS and GAINS happen in a weight loss journey.

Remaining positive and hoping for a big loss next week :)

Even with STS I am still on track for a 2st loss by Easter.

ahh sorry you didn't get a loss this week im sure it will show next week with a whoosh.I normally get a maintain week 4 on any plan! I tried the rice pudding yest so yummy had to keep checking online it was free because it just seemed too naughty & filling to be free lol.Been stocking up with lots of sw cupboard staples so can get stuck in properly when little man makes an appearance :)

Back