Breastfeeding::Doing it at home : In Switzerland

WEEK 10 : THURS

Soooo didn't want to wake up this morning. LO had a lot more feeds than usual. All week she has been starting her day at 7am but today when we have to be up early to head to ladies meeting she was sound asleep...felt bad for having to wake her.

Its a lovely sunny day, did at least half hour walking today need to get some squats in later.

Breakfast: 35g Oats(HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), Banana

Snack: Small homemade Oat cookie(5SYNS) made by one of the ladies

Lunch: 2 x Fried Egg(2SYNS), 28g Emmental Cheese(HEA), 52g Wholemeal Bread(HEB),Baked Beans, 2 Fat juicy Strawberries

Dinner: Chicken Meatball = onion, garlic,courgettes, peppers, passata
90g Spagetti & 28g Emmental Cheese(HEA)

Visited my next door neighbour for a chat which was accompanied by a coffee, so for the dash of milk
(1SYN)

50 squats squeezed in

Snack:
WW Yogurt, Strawberries, Mango...yummmmmmmyyyyy

TOTAL: 3 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 8 SYNS

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426771733.889607.jpgIMG_2182.JPGIMG_2183.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
WEEK 10 : FRI

LO up so much last night I am shattered.

Breakfast:30g Oats(HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), Raspberries, Strawberries

Although shattered I squeezed in some exercise.

20mins on the bike, Day one of Squats and Abs Challenge done:eek:

Lunch: left over Egg % Veg stir fry rice(1SYN)& leftover meatballs from yesterday, 14g Grüyere Cheese(0.5 HEA)

Snack:
Kellogs Chewy Delight(HEB)

Dinner :I had planned to have fish but hubby decided he was hungry and wanted the whole thing. His doing a juice detox with a meal and veg no carbs in the evening
60g Couscous
leftover Chicken Meatball from yesterday
Mixed Veg
28g Emmental Cheese(HEA)

Snack:
WW Yogurt, Mango & Banana...really looking forward to this later

TOTAL: 2.5 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 1 x SYNS

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426854717.555483.jpgIMG_2194.JPG

Last edited:
I am feeling your pain with the LO, little sleep here to and hardly coping today. Your food looks good and well done on the exercise, I haven't managed to fit any in yet x

I am feeling your pain with the LO, little sleep here to and hardly coping today. Your food looks good and well done on the exercise, I haven't managed to fit any in yet x

Its crazy its 8pm here she has only had an hours nap all day, she is absolutely shattered but wont sleep.....i think she is teething

I feel your pain Neve is settled now but has had three screaming fits waking her up so far. She is teething but not a lot is helping, my son likes the powders but she doesn't, the gel works a bit but not for long, is anything working for you? Hope she settles soon.

I feel your pain Neve is settled now but has had three screaming fits waking her up so far. She is teething but not a lot is helping, my son likes the powders but she doesn't, the gel works a bit but not for long, is anything working for you? Hope she settles soon.

I rocked her to sleep in my arms after a couple o fights.

I haven't tried anything as of yet, I thought it was a cold bugging her at first. Will see how she does if not may give the gel a try.

Your so good for going to bed early, I just can't I'll go to bed early but don't sleep till 11/12...then when it's getting good she's up for a feed.

Wishing you two a good night.

Thanks hope you have a good one too. It's just become a necessity to go to bed early I can't stay awake. Think it is also the early start I seem to get her back to sleep after her last wake up about 5.30 and then Sebby wakes up about 6 so just have to sleep early or wouldn't cope x

WK 10: SAT

Night wasn't so bad LO had3 feeds better than its been all week.

Breakfast: 30g Oats (HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), Strawberries, Raspberries, WW Yogurt

20min bike session, day 2 of Squats challenge. Dropping the Abs challenge for now.

Lunch: 2 x Boiled Eggs, Baked Beans, 24g Wholemeal Bread(4SYNS), 14g Emmental Cheese(0.5 HEA), Banana

It would seem LO is making up for barely napping all week and the many wake ups...its 2.30 and she has already done 4 hours nap....

Dinner: Grilled Pork steak
Boiled Potato & sweet potato
Boiled green beans, grilled courgettes
Small glass of Coca Cola Zero

Snack: 125ml SS Milk(0.5HEA), Kellogs Chewy Delight(HEB), 2 x Biscuit (8SYNS)

TOTAL: 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 12 x SYNS

IMG_2197.JPGIMG_2198.JPG

Last edited:
WK 10: SUN

Oh my...i think we were up every 1/2 hours last night. I definitely have milk although I felt like she had suck me dry last night..so totally missed church this morning. LO is in best of moods she just waking up loads is all.

Seems she will be napping all day today like yesterday....

Breakfast: 30g Oats(HEB),250ml SS Milk(HEA), Strawberries, Raspberries, WW Yogurt

DAY 3 of squat challenge completed

WEIGH IN tomorrow, I am feeling positive I have been 100% and also got in exercise too. So really hope i can get rid of the gain from last week

Lunch: 60g Fuslli Pasta, Sweetcorn, 100g Cottage Cheese(0.5SYNS), Banana & Small glass of Coca Cola Zero

Dinner: Pan Fried chicken breast wrapped in bacon, Oil (2SYNS), Boiled Potato & Sweet Potato, Baked Beans, 43g Grüyere Cheese(1.5xHEA)

Snack:
125ml SS Milk(0.5HEA), Kellogs Chewy Delight(HEB)

TOTAL: 3 x HEA, 2 x HEB,2.5 x SYNS

IMG_2201.JPGIMG_2202.JPG

Last edited:
Good luck for weigh in, you deserve a good loss. Hope little one had a better night for you tonight x

WEIGH-IN

- 5.8 lbs...so thats my last weeks gain and a lil extra

I have lost my 1st stone :D

HAPPY DANCE DONE

Brilliant loss, congratulations on your stone loss - need to treat yourself to mark the occasion- well done it was really deserved x

well done hun you got there :) :) x

Thank you :D

Bought some kitkat which i will enjoy later:)

WEEK 11: MON

I had an amazing weigh in...soooo happy

Now this week will be on the challenging side....well it starts being challenging on Thursday.

Thursday we are driving over to the UK for xmas....its a 12hr journey. So got to plan what i pack myself for the journey and not get tempted along the way.

Next hurdle will be Thursday night and Friday where i will be at my mum in laws who enjoys cooking with soooo much oil. then Saturday I am at my mums which is okay, she is a healthy eater and understands SW

Breakfast: 30g Oats(HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), Strawberries, Raspberries

DAY 4 Squats Challenge is FREE day...YAY.

Cleaned the house up and down my bestie from the UK is flying over tonight and will be on the road trip back with us on Thursday. Shes not a foodie so no problems there for me.

Lunch: 1 x Wholemeal Bread(HEB), Baked Beans, 2 x Fried Eggs(2SYNS), Banana

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese and lots of chatting up with my best buddy:)
Mince: Onions, Garlics, Chilli, Passata,Courgettes, Peppers,Peas, 56g Emmental Cheese(2xHEA)

Snack:
2 piece KitKat(5.5SYNS),

TOTAL: 3 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 7.5 SYNS

IMG_2206.JPG

Last edited:
YESTERDAY
WEEK 11: TUES

Breakfast: 30g Oats(HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), Raspberries and half Banana, WW Yogurt

Went out and about for the day with LO and besties which result in a bad lunch.

Lunch: Starbucks Cappucino(5SYNS) & Donut from supermarket(10SYNS),

Snack:
Chocolate (10SYNS) from local Chocolatier....problem of living in Chocolate land...hehe

Dinner: Roast Chicken, Veg, Roast Potatotoes, Olive Oil (2SYNS)

1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 27 SYNS..:eek:

Not sure the value of the donut or chocolate so just given the highest value I can.

T

WEEK 11: WEDS

So many syns used. Now the challenge starts tomorrow as we travel and go to England for two weeks, I don't want to say I am going to be off plan for that time. I will be on plan as much as possible which requires will power. I just dont want to gain any weight....Its taken me sooo long to loss my first stone.

However it may be easier to stay on plan because there so much more information on food products even when being social whereas SW does not exist in SW and i sometime have to guess values,

Having fun with besties....soooo much catching up.

Breakfast: 30g Oats(HEB),250ml SS Milk(HEA), WW Yogurt, Raspberries, Blueberries & half Banana

Lunch: philly(HEA),ham slices, wholemeal bread(HEB)

Can't quite remember the rest of the day but I was on plan with around 18syns

Last edited:
Sounds like you are having a lovely time. So nice when you get chance to catch up with friends. Enjoy being back in England and seeing the family x

Sounds like you are having a lovely time. So nice when you get chance to catch up with friends. Enjoy being back in England and seeing the family x

It's is really nice but being social means it's easy to fall of plan not badly that's what syns are for thou

Yeah I am really looking forward to the visit

Yesterday
Week 11: Thursday

With the long drive from Switzerland to England I will just call it a day off plan.

Back