Breastfeeding::Doing it at home : In Switzerland

Week 11:Friday

So arrived last night after long journey. At the mother inlaws can't wait to go to mothers alway more relaxing.

Breakfast: rolled oats Quaker (HEB), 250ml SSMilk(HEA), Activia Yogurt(2syns)

Hope the rolled oats are okay didn't carry my lil green book.

My mum in law has no scales so hope my portioning was okay.

Snack: cantaloupe melon, 1xwhoemeal bread(HEB), Nutella (4SYNS)

Lunch: 2 x Fried Egg(2SYNS),3 x Bacon, 28g Cheese(HEA),Sweet potato

Dinner: Salmon, Rice, mixed veg with bacon bits. Olive oil (3syns)

Snack melon

Total: 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 11 SYNS

Glad I was able to stick to plan. There seems to be a family dinner on Sunday arranged to go to Jimmy Spice...how will my will power work there

If that is the case i will weigh in on Sunday so that whatever the crazy world of all you can eat damages I still have time to fix it.....is that okay?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Week 11 Saturday

Breakfast: rolled oats(HEB),250ml SS milk(HEA),Activia Yogurt, 1x sausage (5SYNS)

Still at mother in laws, so it's confirmed...we will be going to jimmy spice for dinner tomorrow. So I will weigh myself tomorrow morning.

Lunch:M&S Fuller Longer harissa chicken and couscous salad(5SYNS)

Dinner: roasted sweet potato and veg, chicken breast and rice

Dinner was at hubby's cousin who's sons bday was today so let my hair down and had some of the pudding(7SYNS) totally guessing the value it was jelly in some sort of mouse. Tried the bday cake which I didn't like(5SYNS)

2 x stick kitkAt(5.5SyNS)

Total: 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 29 SYNS

This holiday is not going to result in a loss just praying for STS and at the worst minimal gain

Last edited:
You

Yesterday Sunday.

I wasn't able to weigh myself no scales at my mother inlaws

Breakfast: oats(HEB),250ml SS milk(HEA),Activia Yogurt(2SYNS)

Lunch & Dinner : family outing to Reading at a all you can eat restaurant called 'Cosmo'
Really nice stuffed myself

When we got home hubby was feeling feverish and chucked up and runs.

I followed suit spending all night chucking up.
When I was being sick I was feeling awful but at the same time somewhat happy to get rid of the calories....lol

Today Monday!

Normally my weigh in but still no scales so will weigh in tomorrow as I am at my mums now.

Morning started off awful I was feeling weak and nauseous.

Breakfast: oats(HEB), 250ml SSmilk(HEA), Activia (2syns)

That didn't last long as I chucked up soon after

Now at my mums where I've managed to keep down two dry slices of brown bread.

I will still complete my diary today but I am off plan due to this bug.

I will weigh myself tomorrow morning too

Afternoon went better

snack: banana

Dinner: bit of roast chicken,oven chips, mixed veg

Warm cup of Horlicks to help milk supply

Last edited:
Hope you are feeling better soon, so horrible for you when you are away. Hope your mum is able to help with the baby while you are not well x

Hope you are feeling better soon, so horrible for you when you are away. Hope your mum is able to help with the baby while you are not well x

The Afternoon went better managed to keep everything down. Hubby is still suffering.

Being at my mums is great, I have a younger sis who is at Uni doing nursing who just wants to do pretty much everything so with the both of them it's awesome.

Sorry to hear ur not well! Lovely that uv got help with the little one though.

I've had w stomach bug and can feel a sore throat coming on. Lily has a mucus cough and neither of us have slept!! Not fun.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear ur not well! Lovely that uv got help with the little one though.

I've had w stomach bug and can feel a sore throat coming on. Lily has a mucus cough and neither of us have slept!! Not fun.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today I can say I have fully recovered....it was one mean stomach bug

Hope you and Lily can fight it before its gets any worse. Its the unpredictable weather which has bugs going around.

WEEK 12 : TUES

So I didn't have access to scales yesterday morning at my inlaws. I weighed in this morning at my mums

-3.4lbs:D. I was expecting a gain or a STS. I believe the stomach bug had a big part to play in the loss.

The 11s are not far :D

Breakfast:35g Oats(HEB),250ml SS Milk(HEA),Vanilla Muller Yogurt

Went for a walk with LO and my sister into town that was about 2 hours.

Snack: Mango pieces from Tesco

Lunch::( KFC spicy wings...couldn't help myself we don t have KFC in Switzerland. 1 x Milk Chocolate Cookie:p

Dinner: Cottage Pie, Vegetable, (2 SYSNS) Oil for veg, Cheese (2 x HEA)

Malita is now at times eating more so reducing HEs

Today not really been a day on plan...hehehe...will be back on it tomorrow

Well done on the loss. I've also had a day not on plan, that's what it seems hols are for and just not feeling it at the mo. I'm glad you have your mum and sister helping out is lovely to get a bit of time to relax. My mum and dad are looking after Neve tomorrow while I take my son to Thomas land for some mummy time - hope she will cope and take a bottle going to be funny without her. Have a good day tomorrow x

Well done on the loss. I've also had a day not on plan, that's what it seems hols are for and just not feeling it at the mo. I'm glad you have your mum and sister helping out is lovely to get a bit of time to relax. My mum and dad are looking after Neve tomorrow while I take my son to Thomas land for some mummy time - hope she will cope and take a bottle going to be funny without her. Have a good day tomorrow x

Thankyou!

We leave next Thurs so I will do my best to still not go crazy but I don't expect my days to be on plan till I return. We have visits planned and cant reject family dinner/lunches so taking each day as it comes

It's great having a a break, sis and mum enjoying every moment as they don't get to see Malita often

Have fun at Thomas Land, Neve will be fine when mummy is not in sight they adapt.

welldone :) must be lovely to be near the 11s! Cant wait for the 11s just got to get into the 12s first lol.You are doing great while you are away to not just pig out x

welldone :) must be lovely to be near the 11s! Cant wait for the 11s just got to get into the 12s first lol.You are doing great while you are away to not just pig out x

Thanks however not being that's great this week so far ...

Week 11: weds

Breakfast :35g oats(HEB), 1tsb jam(2.5syns)

Snack:1x tesco fresh baked cinnamon swirl...yummy (lots of syns am sure)

Lunch: leftover cottage pie

Dinner: one of my hubby's mate invited us over for dinner.

mashed potato, chicken casserole, broccoli

Snacks: 3 x digestive(10.5syns)

Holiday mode trying not to go to crazy

Week 11:Thursday

Breakfast: woke to hubby walking in with McDonald's breakfast

In all fairness McDonald's in Switzerland don't do breakfast, that's if you can find one anyway.

Had pancakes and sausage with O.J

Lunch: crime egg

Dinner : roast lamb, roast sweet potato and butternut.

Glass of mango juice

Soooo many syns and may more expected for the weekend.

Tomorrow is an early start for the family with a trip to hubby's aunt followed by visit to my friends after that to Watford to visit family where we will be till Sunday.

Lovely being over seeing family but will also enjoy be home and fully in control of my food again.

Week 11: Friday

Off plan

It was a crazy day of early traveling going round to visit family so they can see Malita

Week 11:Saturday

At family for weekend

Breakfast: 2x fried egg(2syns),2 x saugages(12syns),1xbread(HEB),butter(2syns), milk(HEA)

Lunch: chocolate off a dairy milk egg given to me by my niece

Dinner: traditional Kenyan food....yummy and loads of easter treat sys

Total:1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 16 x syns plus very many more

I am expecting a gain this week in all honesty been hectic lots of social eating when visiting friends and family but I haven't gone awol either.

Last edited:
Week 11: Sunday

Easter Sunday!!!

Not even going to put my meals up here.

I've been completely off plan enjoying Easter with trading tasty food.

Absolutely shattered, who knew you could visit so many people into one day...it's been lovely but this was meant to be a holiday but we always seem to travel the country...looking forward to return to Switzerland miss my bed, shower and me time...hehe

Glad you are having a good time, it must be good to see the family x

Back