Bren's..... Cruise-ade

A bit late from me but yes GORGEOUS photos! You do look really slim! And such a lovely ring for your mum too, I bet she'll be pleased too.

I just noticed that you are working around the same stats as me - I started at 76.6 (I think!). I don't think you'll ever see me in a bikini again though, the amount of abs exercise required to get those tummy muscles back to pre-mum state, I'm not sure it's worth it. I do have a gym ball (it's got to be somewhere!) and I know some good core exercises - maybe I should give it a go in front of the TV every night!

Your treat muesli, sounds like it might just slow you down but I don't think you've fallen off!! If that helps you to not start scoffing the chocolates big time then I think it's quite okay!

You guys are lovely xx thanks.

Well I had dinner at Ikea tonight, salmon and vege, said no to the potato and ate around the sauce. Must confess I had a bite of a biscuit at work today.... I know why too, I was thirsty and didn't bring enough food to eat.

It's a PP day tomorrow, fingers crossed. I do need to up my water and get back to every second day a home gym session. We I've said that now so it's my goal for the week.

Xx

Well a good day yesterday until dinner, fish and salad but fish had batter... Oh and I enjoyed aglass of wine.

Today I've had 3 squares of chocolate... But all else a good PP day.

Should be back on track tomorrow and will try for some exercise before Wednesday WI.

Guzzling down the green tea this evening in a bid to cure/curb my hayfever!

So I have now had 8 choc sultanas and 5 choc almonds! Must stop!

Going to bed soon just another hot tea. Thinking a slice of lemon in hot water. I'm over the green tea and dont want a coffee. I know we are not suppose to have lemon but it's better than choc. Fingers crossed that ketostick says a light pink in the morning!

Also going to read the PP/Attack?Cruise parts of the book again. Thinking that 2 days of Attack is needed!

Help me.

x

So I have now had 8 choc sultanas and 5 choc almonds! Must stop!

Going to bed soon just another hot tea. Thinking a slice of lemon in hot water. I'm over the green tea and dont want a coffee. I know we are not suppose to have lemon but it's better than choc. Fingers crossed that ketostick says a light pink in the morning!

Also going to read the PP/Attack?Cruise parts of the book again. Thinking that 2 days of Attack is needed!

Help me.

x

You're making my mouth water!!

Mouse a new day today. Although I still feel shocking and my eyes are soo puffy and red.

Keep going Bren, you can do it, think of that bikini.....just 4kgs.....so do-able! Go go go! xxx

So Bren. hows it going? i've had a fab fri sat and sun and then today its been eat eat eat :mad:

oh no! not Bren too...

I'm only guessing in Bren's case, and might be very wrong, but things were creeping in if you read back... and it's so hard once that happens.

Staying strict is far easier than slipping and getting back in.

Here's hoping Bren's not where I fear she is.

(I'm having trouble myself at the moment!)

It seems a lot of people (inc me on friday) are being bad. and you are right once you start its hard to get back into the swing of things. Im being very good - im proud of myself!

"Good full time" is actually easier... I've always sworn by it on Dukan!

Moving back to my diary rather than hijacking Bren's. Sorry Bren! Hope you're ok. And, if you're not, post post post! You're in good company!

And if you are ok, post too!

Alex - if you need to talk, talk to us!

oh cross posted Jo. Oh BREN!!! cant shout as far as Oz ;)

Back