Bren's..... Cruise-ade

hi bren i made my chocolate muffins with just the flavouring and they tasted quite good !!!!!! hope ur doing ok hun !!

Jet the muffins were yummy!

I have now made 3 batches of them and the best combo for me is a tsp of cocoa powder and some flavouring. Tempted to try something with custard, egg and oat bran?.... maybe tomorrow.

Not sure about the pancakes? Maybe the week after.

Jo, I am on PV days to always have protein and vege together (70/30). My mum is over for 2 weeks and we will be going to wineries and having a fancy dinner out and other incidentals. She's 60! Since my dad passed 5 years ago, and I am in a happy place, my gran (her mum) just passed a month ago too, I am really hoping to spoil her. I have bought her a diamond ring.

She will entertain herself during the days with outings into the city etc. Its the weekends out which may conflict, however I plan to just choose really healthy and clean. Whilst at work I can PP and then have a PV dinner (basically like you said PVing).

Mum arrives on the 16th and I have 2 weeks to get into the 71's (currently 73.2). Think its doable and just have to remind myself that even if it's slow at coming off, it's better than where I was 4 weeks ago at 76.7! So feeling really positive that in 4 weeks I have lost 3.5kg's (7.7lbs). I am now fitting into my wardrobe better and some things i haven't been able to wear in over a year.

Wow Bren - you are SO slim! Gorgeous too! (In one of the photos, you look like Kylie!)

It sounds as if you've got some really lovely plans to spoil your Mum! Two strict weeks should get you where you want to be nicely...

(In one of the photos, you look like Kylie!)
yey
you look stunning in that bikini i wish i could look like that. you are a stunner!!!

ThAnks Vicky, but that's a couple of years ago, I weighed about 4kgs lighter than now. Oh and I need to do about 5 weeks of serious training to get tone again. Was brave posting that. Funny though I think I'm too tubby in that photo.

that isnt much though 4kgs? and what sort of training.tell me your secret!!!!

Oh Jo thanks xx

Vicky I love weights, gym and interval running. Oh and sit ups like yoga. As we have for the first time in many years just decided to turn a bedroom into a gym, I no longer have access to a treadmill:( but we bought a bike.

I am trying for 4 or 5 days a week of 40 mins, with 20 on the bike. Puppy duties and work load are getting in the way. The white top photo was Saturday and on a good angle! I'm going to try really hard and get back to 3 kgs below the bikini. That willbe my goal weight and size. Fingers crossed Jan next year. Xx

4 kgs is alot when u have been trying for 2 years and nothing happens. I see the light at the end of the tunnel since starting dukan and having lost 3.5kg so far, so half way to that bikini.

Even I'd be motivated if I'd look like you in a bikini afterwards! :)

yes me too. you look fab - looks like ill be using my cross trainer!

Cross trainer? I'm thinking SURGERY!! (for me, I hasten to add!)

won one on ebay for £30 - just getting bf to pick it up over weekend , than a bit of furniture rearranging then ill have a little gym in the house. :D

I'd only hang my laundry on it!

lol no. i really really enjoyed my half hour stepper last night. felt energised, and being completely honest im enjoying the running training but i cant go out every night in this bloomin weather and not running or even walking when its icy!

omg bren wow wow wow ,u look gorgeous and ur mum's ring is absolutly lovley too !!! glad u like ur muffins !!!!!

Jo & Jet thanks xx

Vicky so happy to hear that you are enjoying your new equipment. With Chief (puppy) I am so busy and only managing about 20 mins on the bike every second day.... However this arvo we went for an hour walk (not power walking like I love though)...

Vickki, mum and I are not close. I was always a daddy's girl. In all honesty my mum was never affectionate with me as a child (no hugs that I can remember). Think this was because her parents werent like that with her. Anyways we will never be really close but we do get along and understand each other. Sometimes she can be very emtionally demanding and wants to tell me everything that she has done since the last time I rang her (always a 30 min+ phone call!!!!).

I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE,.... today and a little yesterday i have had a small bowl of natural muesli. Honestly just wanted a treat but did not want to blow it. Promise it is out of my system now... PROMISE.

XX

Night all will try and post more in tomorrow night.

xx

Back