Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

ciao come stai oggi?

im suprised at how many people learn italian, although shame you've forgotton some, one of my relatives said she did evening classes but shes forgotton aswel, oh well.

ive been walking most days now for at least half an hour so thats been doing the trick at the moment also ive been quite busy especially mon and tuesday.

bene bene et tu

Not sure on all my spelling either! ha

Good on you for all the walking. I did my first bit of exercise in nearly two weeks yesterday! A 40 min walk. Work is extremely busy but should ease off by the second half of this week.

x

Well I lost 1.4kg's that's about 3lbs! Very happy and hoping for 1kg next week. Nearly my first mini goal.

One of the ladies mentioned that the diet really does work if you just stick with your points. Doing Fast Start this week with 20pts has been pretty easy. Going to try the method of having 20pts a day now and saving 1 or 2 a day for the weekend. Yesterday I did have 2.5 glasses of wine and only earnt 1.5 from a walk so I think today I can have 20 points and start the saving from Monday onwards (as already spent 2 in advance).

I have found this week pretty easy and it doesn't feel like i am dieting. I pray that the weight continues to come off until Xmas which is about when things begin to stall, 5 weeks in, this way when I eat and drink extra over the holidays then it should spur on my body and beat the plateau.

Bren
X

Great first loss, well done :D

Thanks hun. Just hope it steadily continues!

Shouldn't you be asleep on that side of the world???

xxx

Thanks hun. Just hope it steadily continues!

Shouldn't you be asleep on that side of the world???

xxx

It's only 11pm here ;)

PORRIDGE - 4
COFFEE X2 - 1
SULTANA'S - 1
BISCUIT - 3
WW GINGER BAR - 1.5
VEGE STACK (ROASTED WITH OIL) + TWO SLICES OF HERB BREAD 6.5

thinking homemade vege soup for dinner (has couscous in it) 3.5.

So should be 20 and that means I save 2. Also going to the gym so I think that will be 3pts earnt. Yesterday I went over by 2 so the balance will be my 3 saved.

Bren
X

well still going okay with WW tracking everything even the sugar! Had a sweet tooth this week.

Loving crumpets!

Good stuff...guess you are right in to the swing of it then? :D

Hi everyone, I had a small gain week 2, of 200gm but thAt has gone now. I had cheese and wine the night before WI!

I checked on Tuesday and the weight went back down so I'm happy again. Hoping for a loss this week, even though my Xmas party is on the night before WI! going to try and aim for two wines only!

Will cAtch up on diaries soon xx

bit late, but well done on your loss your first week - thats fab :D dont worry about 200gm, thats nothing - like you said, already gone! :)

have a great week hun :) xxx

Thanks Hun.

Well I'm back on the loosing track. Down 700 gms this week!

School/work is finished now and I should be on minis more often.

Xx

I make that 1.5lbs :D Well done!!!

Puggso, how is your maths son??? I have lost 1.9kg's!!!

Clarri, WI is on Sat morning. Although with Xmas and NYE this year I will find a meeting on the Wed as I fly to Tasmania on the Thurs and then one on the Tues or Wed the following week. My meetings are cancelled until the 9th of Jan.

Looking forward to Xmas and my goal is not to gain and STS. Apparently the average Australian gains 2.5kg's over Xmas and dont want to be one of those!!

As it's school hollidays now and summer I am aiming at being very active and doing at least 30 mins of execise everyday.

xx

You said you were down 700gms this week. Google told me that's about 1.5lb?

Back