Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

haha yeh it kind of defeats the object. i used to go swimming with my friends at uni and dominos pizza was next door, so they'd always do swimming and pizza! haha. i had to lock myself in my room to stop myself. the smell used to kill me!

Evening ladies!

I feeling very average about my measure in, tomorrow morning. Thinking about postponing it until Saturday morning because I dont think I'm going to like what I see and feel that this may put my into a slight depression about my commitment and in turn lead to a binge!

X

Evening ladies!

I feeling very average about my measure in, tomorrow morning. Thinking about postponing it until Saturday morning because I dont think I'm going to like what I see and feel that this may put my into a slight depression about my commitment and in turn lead to a binge!

X
You may be pleasantly surprised Bren, just go and see what happens, if it's not what you want then next week will have to be 100% Soz x

Thanks JO

Thinking I may still measure.... I really need to write down some goals about why I want this and where I am going wrong. It might make it easier to see it on paper and really let it sink in.
X

hi bren... i think you should do whatever you're happiest with. I've been weighing myself everyday so i keep a track of whats been happening on certain days and it's helped me out. I think it's each to their own. Hope you're well? :)

hi bren... i think you should do whatever you're happiest with. I've been weighing myself everyday so i keep a track of whats been happening on certain days and it's helped me out. I think it's each to their own. Hope you're well? :)
that on my first week but did'nt want to do it all the time, so i got OH to put the scales in the car, now i cant weigh, but as you say each to their own x Good luck Bren whatever you decide to do xx

well with me, the reason im weighing everyday is to try and understand why im not losing weight. i found that for some reason, the days i deprived myself more were the days that i didnt lose weight. so now im adjusting to that :)

Hi Elle

I also weigh everyday... helps me keep a check of how different foods affect my weight... especially salt & alcohol!!

Well I am thinking about biting the bullet and measuring.

Going to go to bed and write in my journal about why I'm doing this and where i am going wrong, as I do know and what strategies I'm going to put into action to change these bad habits.

I sound so much like a teacher....

Thanks you 2 and Monkeybunnys.
XX

Nite Bren, sleep well. And don't worry too much xxx

Well I went to bed last night and wrote out 6 reasons why I want to loose this weight. Where/When I cheat and eat along with next to these some options and things to do at these moments.

Today, I havent cheated at all. I do have another 1.3 ltrs of water to consume I think to make the 4 mark. However, tonight I am going to an art exhibition opening and I will not be drinking any of the wine and will wait until dinner. I am planning for a greek salad or fish and salad and sparkling mineral water/soda water.

Wish me luck. I think I might take an extra apple with me, just in case.

I really want to do this, like everyone it's the first few days that suck!

Bren
XX

A big thank you to everyone and the encouragement last night.

Yay, I did it!!!!!!

I made the whole day yesterday on my "Cohen's" program. I only ate an extra apple and this morning I feel amazing. Thin, confident and ready to tackle today.

We were going to go to the football today but had a very late night last night and dont think we will be going which is very good for me and being able to stick to my plan again.

Yay!!!!!!!!

Bren
X

Definitely. Ive passed on going to the pub with hubby and a friend and about to send them on their merry way for pizza's and beer.

Me going to stay at home, sudoko (I'm addicted) and the net.

How's your day?

Bren
X

How old are you kids?

I'm thinking about having them/or at least trying to conceive this time next year. I cant wait to be a mum.

X

Back