Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

bren, what's wrong with avocado? it's supposed to be reall good for you - 'good fats', like nuts. x

Darl avocado is not on the menu for me. i do try to cheat with healthy snacks though.

I had a blow out last night ate lots of snacks mainly all healthy; except for choc honey combs (3) and a biscuit. None the less I am awake and today is a fresh day.

My menu

yoghurt
kiwi and mango, decaf black
115g tuna +115 salad, 1 cracker
kiwi and mango,
coffee + protein bar
105g fish +105g veg, 2 crackers
kiwi + 2 crackers, green tea

4 ltrs of water

Gym

This is the plan!
X

HOW do you drink 4 ltrs fo water? oh my gosh! haha. i couldnt get through 1.5 ltrs without sitting on the toilet for most of the day. what's tomorrow like, it's still yesterday here, haha. going to bed soon i think x

Hey Abz

Darling you are always online.... but i love that!

Today much better, so far

yoghurt
kiwi and mango
8 crackers, some with mozzarella cheese
1 medium biscuit (i know)
tuna and raw salad
2 coffee's
1 protein bar about 233 cal

Currently about to cook my dinner, egg and vege or tofu and veg. I still have some kiwi and mango from my allowance left.

Should be finished the 4 ltrs by the end of the day currently at 3.

Was aiming for the gym but got an awful headache probably due to sticking with my plan! I hope to do some floor exercises later, before bed to make up for it.

Mentally much better than I was last night. How are you going? Whats the weather like? When is your weigh in this week?

Bren
X

Hey Bren

What a fab day for you!! You must be chuffed with sticking to plan!

Keep that focus lady & you will look bl**dy gorgeous for your birthday! xx

Thanks

Thinking I will change my original plan for my birthday!

I was hoping to do the whole 15cm from my waist but will settle for anywhere between 74 - 76. I'm finding that with all the pressure of trying to meet my original target I fail and dont stick with my plan.

So i've re evaluated and I'm happy. Next week begins 2 weeks of school holidays and I'm a teacher so I plan to do the gym every day at least Mon - Fri. Perhaps 2 personal training sessions also. My birthday is exactly 4 weeks from this Thursday.

Your day also sounds sorted from your other post.
X

ha. i'm not always online hon, but you seem to sleep through the hours that i'm actually working :D

am glad today has gone much better for you. roll on friday :)

i have my weigh in tonight but am not holding out for more than 3 lbs...

abz xx

I think you'll do fab! Remember a loss is a loss! your body is loosing, adjusting, rethinking etc and does weird and wonderful things. However you have been very focused and I'm sure your going to have a great result. Try also to judge the loss by a total over a month.
X

well going to make dinner.

be back soon
Xx

i know a loss is a loss and hopefully i will get a bigger one after totm is over, of course i have this hen night in the mix so might actually gain. am wanting this pizza more than ever!! ha. but at the same time don't want it at all!!

ha. well i am at work but am on a break. i started at 7 so i figured it was about time. i pop on for a minute or two at a time but i can't keep up. ha.

am trying to drink loads of water today so gluggity glug glug. my ears also feel like they need to pop all the time and i'm getting a wee bit of ear ache and a sinusy pressure so i really hope i'm not coming down with something :(

abz xx

WELL NO PIZZA FOR YOU! (SOUP NAZI - SEINFELD)

Try some hot herbal teas or black tea instead Abz.

I decided on tofu and veg for dinner and followed up with my remainder kiwi and mango. just have to make it the next 2 hours before I go to bed!

X

Back